It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has been given a Death Threat it should Heed!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
hehe maybe he's sleepin next to Walt Disney in the cryo chambers

Yeah, and on his other side must be Prescott Sheldon Bush.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Just a wee update from Fulford. I asked him to comment on the recent death of Baron Elie de Rothschild and he replied, "They keep me out of the loop on anything that involves violence or criminality. However, they only give one warning."

Read into that what you will. That would make sense though as he can deny any knowledge of such wrongdoings.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
hmmmm "they only give one warning"... interesting.

THat makes me wonder because in his interviews he was making out that the Red and Green would give no warnings if Rockefeller didnt come to the party so to speak. Its now been almost 3 weeks and we have heard so little.

Either they are giving them (Illuminati) time to consider their response, are taking it slowly or are a little more talk than walk. I seem to think that this wont be something that is rushed.

Then again, that response dosnt exactly distance the Red and Green from Baron De Rothschild's death now does it.

interesting - thanks Bridas!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
Just a wee update from Fulford. I asked him to comment on the recent death of Baron Elie de Rothschild and he replied, "They keep me out of the loop on anything that involves violence or criminality. However, they only give one warning."

Read into that what you will. That would make sense though as he can deny any knowledge of such wrongdoings.

Is there any chance that his death had something to do with the fact that he was 90 years old? No doubt he gets the best medical care and seemed reasonably fit, but it's not that unusual to just up and die at that age.

Moreover David Rockefeller is getting up in years himself.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Is there any chance that his death had something to do with the fact that he was 90 years old?

Of course not. Stop talkin crazy

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have to say now after so many weeks on nothingness that this Fulford thing appears to be a hoax, even though deep in my heart I wished it wasn't the facts remain nothing has happened to back up his threats.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

yeah the therat is real.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I have to say now after so many weeks on nothingness that this Fulford thing appears to be a hoax, even though deep in my heart I wished it wasn't the facts remain nothing has happened to back up his threats.

you know, i dont completely disagree with you BUT who are we to say that 3 weeks is too long for a process such as this to produce any results? THis thign could take eyars - we may never get a solid response from this but changes may still happen behind the scenes.

I tend to think that as weeks and months go by this thing will slowly play itself out. I certainly wouldnt be calling hoax on this yet - i think we can become a little 'hoax-happy' at times

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
He is currently selling the DVD of last week's seminar for 3000 Yen (iirc around $US25?). I'm assuming it's both NTSC & non sub-titled so will wait for some kind of English transcript before passing any further judgement.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
oh why does he have to start selling DVDs... that REALLY makes you question everything. That just doesnt sit well with me - why would this story need a DVD? just do like everyone else and post the damn thing on youtube.

I still tend to believe the story but come on, DVD sales now? lets hope this all leads somewhere

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello Fellow Fulfordians!

I see Fulford has posted an update on his English page. Here`s the link. It sounds too good to be true, but fingers crossed!

Bridas.

Secret government promises big changes
By Benjamin Fulford
benjaminfulford.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Bridas

I could only read about two paragraphs into that Fulford speil before I broke out into hysterics, I know you only posted the link but you have to admit its laughable that any of the statements carry any weight.

Once again I reiterate though, I can only wish it was this good and the world would be given a repreive from these criminal mongrels...but sheer greed will always cause the garbage to hang on till the death knell.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
wow - ok, so we have progress!!

so there are a couple of things here, both good and bad, in determining what to make of the update.

Fulford gives a definite outcome here in that he pretty much guarentees that Bush will resign before his term expires - this is somethign that we can look out for and if it happens it will confirm Fulford's story.

He also mentions the 'Autumn surprise' which gives a timeline and a 'used-by-date' so to speak for something to occur which will majorly change the landscape - it could be Bush resiging?

But i am also a little sceptical of the way he finishes with "People will have to be patient, however. These changes will happen over a period of years, not months. In the meantime, let us see if the autumn surprise appears as promised.". this essentially buys Fulford time and, if this was a hoax, then this time window would result in many people losing interest in the story and failing to follow up.

THe thing here is that Fulford certainly has credentails and, being a journalist myself and knowing how easy it is to blow your reputation, i dont see him undoing his life's work by inventing this whole scenario.

WE have to remember, if things dont happen as described its no promise of hoax - much could change bewteen now and Autumn, but at least we have something to go on.

A couple of things to think about:

1) If Gore takes over from Bush after he resigns, what happens in the election? Does this mean Gore somehow wins it? Does the election get called off? Does the fact that Bush resigns change the election in any way?I'm quite confused there.

2) IF the Autumn surprise is NOT BUsh resigning, what are some thoughts about what it could be? Something war related perhaps?

Also, MAzzroth, i think you should update the title so people who may be interested know there has been an update to the story - either that or create a new thread pointing to this one.

BTW: I'm also still dying to know where Australia fits into all of this, Fulford constantly trails off into "etc.." when describing the anti-Rothschild clan, its so annoying... I would assume Australia is David Rockefeller run due to their involvement in the war and ties with the US and UK. ideas anyone?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Srsen

How do I update the topic when the "edit" has expired ?

[edit on 14-8-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Bridas
I could only read about two paragraphs into that Fulford speil before I broke out into hysterics, I know you only posted the link but you have to admit its laughable that any of the statements carry any weight.

Mazzroth,

I would agree with you if I didn`t know much about Fulford, but he has a track record here in Japan of reporting (In major publications and on TV) on political corruption, fraud, the criminal underworld, etc. I`ve watched him on prime time TV and on morning news programs. His Japanese is on a par with native speakers and his contacts are what backs his claims up. Why would he do anything to sully his reputation here in Japan?

However, we have to trust these people funneling information to him. Let`s see what this autumn brings.

Bridas.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yeah an interesting yet ambiguous message from Fulford. I wonder who is the alleged "senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society".
Autumn (October) surprise? My concern is for August - the Noble Resolve nuke exercise in Oregon around the 23rd / 24th.

Regarding who runs Australia, I'd be lying if I said I even had a clue, although the US certainly has its hooks in us through its various bases. Ironically I seem to know more about the machinations of the US than my own country.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

How do I update the topic when the "edit" has expired ?

[edit on 14-8-2007 by mazzroth]

HA! well that complicates things a little - perhaps you could U2U a mod??

SHar_Chi,

its so hard to find out stuff on Australia - the info just isnt out there. Makes me think that this would be a brilliant country to have many secret operations in for that very reason.

Also, the Noble Resolve Nuke exercise in Oregon on August 23/24 - these types of things are quite common arent they? What makes you single that one out?

Bridas,

Your point reagrdin Fulford's rep was mine exactly. i couldnt agree more with you. Without his reputation, this guy has nothing.

THat article you posted - very interesting. THis line stood out to me:

But Bush decided to cancel the visit to Japan due to the Iraq report due in mid-September, it said.

What a lame excuse! i mean seriously, i dont buy that for a second! sounds like something you say to that kid at school who you didnt really like after he invited you over his house - "oh i cant come over this arvo, i've got homework to do"

It is interesting tho that there has been plenty of news correlating to the Fulford story:

The Chinese "nuclear dollar option" to the US
The swathe of potentially sabotaged Chinese imports
Bush cancelling trip to Japan
The death of two Rothschlds
Earthquakes in Japan directly hitting two nuke plants
Karl Rove resigning yesterday, along with 6 other members of Bush's team

Certainly is coincidental at the very least. i dont believe in coincidences though

[edit on 14-8-2007 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
SHar_Chi,
Also, the Noble Resolve Nuke exercise in Oregon on August 23/24 - these types of things are quite common arent they? What makes you single that one out?

The locals are having a hard job getting any info on it, the local congressman has been denied access to continuity of govt details, and there was notable 'al qaeda' activity in Ashland, Oregon a few years ago. Given the history of good drills going bad (911 & 7/7), it just has a stink afaic. Google al qaeda oregon.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
now is this another related story?

www.forbes.com...

it seems there is some kind of sabotage program which is trying to smear and negatively effect China's export industry. Now someone has 'committed suicide' (always suss) it makes me wonder if this guy stumbled onto something and was threatening to come out with it.

Wouldnt be too far of a stretch to think that possibly the Rockefellers are retaliating here by trying to hurt China's export business and the guy who killed himself had some kind of eveidence which could implicate them and potentially clear the Chinese manufacturers name?

Is this a stretch? read the article let me know what you guys think

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join