It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has been given a Death Threat it should Heed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

What conspiracy theorists refer to as "Illuminati" has nothing to do with the historical Illuminati, nor with kindred metaphysical and Kabalistic fraternal societies.

Sorry to say it... But, I for one would characterize that statement as

misdirection adndisinformation...

...I'm so tired of the whole " the Masons are not the Illuminati... the Illuminati are not the bad guys" line...

I believe this thread was originally about a Western secret society (NWO)
vs. an Oriental secret society...

Ishmale Reed was Quoted in Illumanatus by Robert Anton Wilson..

"The history of the world is the history of the warfare between secret socities"...

I for one would like to know more about these Chinese secret socities...

I believe they are usually refered to as Triads and Tongs..

Anybody have any info on this facinating subject...?

[edit on 5-7-2007 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Cosmo, so you think that the "illuminatti" that people refer to today are the same as the illuminated ones of old, eh? Bull.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Interesting that the Chinese society is going to fight back because of depopulation plans the Illuminati have for China and India and certainly Africa as well. I just was cleaning out my "subscribed threads" and came across this old one "The Silent War on the People of India-beginning depopulation" www.abovetopsecret.com...' actually its only a few months old.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
regarding the article...

Take it with a pinch of salt about the Chinese secret society. I would even say the Illuminati is already in China. After all, It was Nixon who opened up Chinese markets to the West.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

An update to the story and some more details on why the Chinese aren't too happy with the Illuminati and their world control.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Although Im glad someone is challlenging the NWO, I dont see them as having much of a chance.

1. NWO still has the money and lots of it. As long as they control other nation's central banks, they remain in control. The author states that Putin has kicked the Illuminati out of Russia but thats not really accurate. The Illuminati remain in control of Russia's central bank and therefore retain control of Russia.

2. NWO has in its posession some seriously advanced technologies. Anti-gravity, free energy, and more all thanks to recovered crashed discs. 50+ years of studying and back-engineering UFO technology surely has given the NWO a huuuuuge edge over the chinese.

3. the NWO controls the UN. And with that power it would be very easy to get China labeled a "rogue" nation or a terrorist state.

One thing I dont believe is the shift to EU central control from the United States after Iraq. The USA has the military might, the technological advantage, and the economy to far surpass the entire combined effort of the EU. The United States already dominates much of the world. Europe couldnt even control Kosovo without US help

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I was doing some backup and web design today and had the chance to listen to this entire audio over the course of the past few hours.

I encourage you to listen to the thing in it's entirety. Yes it's 2 hours long but it's a pretty radical statement and I had to give the guy a chance.
By the end of the first hour I was in shock at the size of the balls this guy must have if it's not true. He speaks with a conviction and knowledge that jumps through all scopes of conspiracies and he mentions EVERY major "Illuminati" suspects/perpetrators and gives them a verbal finger, promise and way out...

Highlight mentions in audio to draw attention:
His great-great-grandfather is mentioned.. listen to see why it's relevant to why he is "the chosen one". it's not the SOLE reason as his story unveils.
NINJAS are part of the story! - that's just kick@ss enough to draw you in right?

Chemtrails are oddly covered at the very end in a brief account. The mention was startling and without hearing the audio it may seem unconnected,but oddly enough, it fit in.
Masonic references - a few masons here might have some comments in rebuttal to Benjamin's statements and I would love to hear rebuttals or comments from higher level masons to his..

After 2 hours of listening, I will be thinking and mulling and following up on this audio to verify a lot of points as best as I can.

Benjamin_Fulford_audio interview

LISTEN , then come back to discuss because there is a BUNCH of material here to hash.

You can argue how ridiculous the story sounds, but if you don't listen to the man then I don't see a possibility in providing a well rounded rebuttal other than personal opinions that may or may not have bearing to his statements.

b

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yeah i'd like to see more discussion on this emerging scenario. One thing to note is that people here are confusing this guy as representing the Chinese or Japanese mainstream. Not true. He allegedly represents an underground faction, which draws from those countries without necessarily being representative of their official Governments / factions. Lots more at Rense.com... here's the transcript of the audio (i find i can read it faster than listening along. www.rense.com...

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Maybe China was supposed to be in the NWO but did not
want to kill their own people.
The NWO to me are a bunch of greedy people instead of
helping the Earth to find solutions for global warming and such
they would rather kill 2/3 of it and problem solved!

The problem here is not a secret society getting rid of another
to help the world. It's a secret society killing another to gain
control maybe.

my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Equinox, did you read the transcript? It's not one society trying to get rid of another. Secret society or not, each has to respect the other for the world to stay lubed.

It's one society seeing a greater than usual wrong telling the responsible society to stop and change their wicked ways. They do not want to kill anyone and repeatedly say so through Ben.

Ben openly says that one man will be killed first. The head honcho.
Then if the NWO doesn't comply they will start working their way down the chain until they do comply.

To me, this is the type of force that should be applied and in the proper manner. Meaning instead of killing billions, we'll kill just one to get the point across if it doesn't already. While saying this, Ben mentions repeatedly that even killing one is not what they want to do. What can the NWO do if the heads who hold the secrets are dead ?

Ben is pretty dern convincing in the audio.

How much of this is real? How can a man go public and say these things, be part of the political mainstream in several countries and get away with it without truth being somewhere, if not everywhere, within his message?

b

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover, former FBI Director

I just listened to the two hour interview and I must say I think I fall into the J. Edgar Hoover quote.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
more from fulford just out: www.rense.com...

Fortunately for us all, the Rockefellers finally stand defeated. Humanity is about to wake up from a long and terrible nightmare.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I read the transcript from the interview and there are a few logical inconsistencies here that cast serious doubt on my mind as to whether this could be true. First of all it seems that Fulford has a completely trusting and uncritical view of the asian secret society that is supposed to represent the triads and the yakuza. He views them as upright moral guys and even heroes. Aren't these the same folks that have been dealing in drugs and murdering their opposition? Why does he think that a society born from a feudal and tyrannical asian culture is going to love democracy civil rights and more unbelievably, America or any other western power? People like Tom Bearden fear that the Yakuza are going to use high tech. weaponry to annihilate the U.S. Who is right?

In Fulfords world, horrible civil rights abusers like China and budding dictators like Putin are the good guys ready to do battle against the evil NWO. If it is so, it is more of a power struggle than any altruistic motive. Moreover if China is not an NWO stooge, then why do they buy up all that U.S. debt? They behave just like a petrodollar oil republic, selling the US stuff, receiving dollars and buying up US treasuries to keep the ponzi scheme moving along. Why doesn't Putin use the considerable powers of the FSB to simply expose the murdering gangster ways of the NWO elite? He could do some serious damage to them with merely a few press conferences.

Finally it is just all too convenient that Fulford shares the same knee jerk hatred of Israel and even goes so far as to concoct a 'Babylonian' conspiracy to discredit Abraham, Moses and Jesus. Again the Jew hating fits all too conveniently with Rense's distorted world view. Fulford attacks Judaism, attacks christianity and speaks glowingly of a group of murderers, cut-throats and drug dealers, who shall do battle for us against the evil NWO. I'm not buying it. Even it were true, I have a feeling that the new boss will be the same or worse than the old boss, except that the new boss will have an intrinsic hatred for American culture. (Not that the NWO loves America either).

[edit on 17-7-2007 by SevenThunders]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Fulford just gave Rense another live radio interview where he blamed the recent japanese earthquake / nuclear incident on the rockefeller nwo faction and gave a 48 hr ultimatum to make contact for a meeting at the Fulford mansion in Canada. He expressed concern over the perceived threat of an August incident.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I see your post at 1:08 regarding the new Fulford interview...
it's 1:53 and rense.com is not up.
related? probably not but it got my conspiratorial mind jumping for a sec..
can't wait to hear what he says after it comes back up.

b

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
there was very little new info offered, other than the 48 hr ultimatum. he continued to gloss over the rothschild connection, no mention of their bank merger either. ppl continue to miscomprehend the chinese connection, assuming he means the communist regime somehow.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We do not have long to wait, only another 24 hours before deadline.
Fulford mentions August as a time that something big is going to possibly happen. I've read other saying something big is going to happen in that month.

I also found it interesting that in his second interview he talks about UFO's.
He believes there man made, also connects this with August.

Very interesting interviews and well worth a listen.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So we're past the deadline now... I have to say i'm grateful this thread isn't flooded with the usual crapola, let's just see what happens.

btw Today gold closed @ $US666 per ounce and the stock market has tumbled 2.5%

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
and now as seen on colbert!
www.comedycentral.com... &ml_origin_url=/shows/the_colbert_report/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml&ml_playlist=&lnk=&is_large=true

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Some websites are calling into question Benjamin`s credentials. However, I wish to take him at his word as I have seen his books for sale here in Japan and I`ve also seen him on TV.

On Benjamin`s profile page he says he appears on a Japanese TV show every week, "Have weekly 2-hour TV show and appear frequently on numerous other nationally broadcast shows."
benjaminfulford.com...

This is true. I`ve seen it. Here is the Japanese homepage. Click on Benjamin`s photo for more info. It`s all in Japanese though.
www.asahi.co.jp...
The show is a morning news show on one of the main TV channels in Japan.

Anyway, I wonder if David Rockefeller agreed to meet Benjamin. I`m still waiting for an update on that.

Bridas.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join