It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has been given a Death Threat it should Heed!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
I wouldn't call 100,000 professional assassins puny

Maybe it's just an exaggeration, a bluff.
Their power is never tested in global scale that's for sure.
Besides, the king of France manage to destroy the templars, number vs skill, yeah well Philip the Fair managed to beat the templars.

But that's just it, I don't think there's a singular "NWO" group anymore. Rather it's starting to split off into different factions. There's the hardcore faction that still wants to maintain secrecy, oil monopolies, false flag terror attacks, wars, genocides, one-world-government etc etc; and then there are other factions that are fed up with all that and want disclosure.

Ooh, that's a good point.

Sooner or later the factions that want disclosure are going to turn on the hardcore evil faction, it's just a matter of time........

Who knows, especially since the red east is rising, gotta choose the lesser evil you know.

[edit on Fri, 23 May 08 by Jazzyguy]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Yeh as you say it just doesnt make a whole lot of sense. I mean Gore's democrat, Bush is Republican, so even if Bush / Cheney did step aside I don't see how Gore could just step in. I mean Kerry would have more argument than Gore at this stage. So I have to question the logic here.

BTW I've also never forgotten or forgiven that Tipper Gore (Al's wife) co-founded the censorship lobby group PMRC (Parents Music Resource Centre), a constant source of ire for myself being a headbanger in the 80s lol.

right on both counts

regaurds from another headbanger from the 80's

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
Although Im

One thing I dont believe is the shift to EU central control from the United States after Iraq. The USA has the military might, the technological advantage, and the economy to far surpass the entire combined effort of the EU. The United States already dominates much of the world. Europe couldnt even control Kosovo without US help

The US help in Kosovo was miniscule once the NATO air strikes ended.
A tiny slice of the KFOR element sent into Kosovo were from the US and they were mostly tucked away on the Albanian border and in Macedonia for the most part where not much was going on.

The bulk of the forces there were British and some Canadian.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I doubt that one NWO is going to ultimately be any better than the other NWO if you value individual freedom and privacy.

I don't know about Rense.com, but (hey, I have no vested interest in them) check out ProjectCamelot's interview and update with Benjamin Fulford, to wit:

""... speaking out on behalf of the Asian Secret Society about the world situation. In answer, he wrote the following in an email dated today:"

For the reaction, you will notice that Asian countries have stopped buying US government bonds. The US secret government has retaliated by artificially raising food and oil prices.

We are in the middle of World War 3. The US and Israel have been taken over by Nazis and the rest of the world is trying to take them down.

The reason the society has not started assassinations yet is that the Nazis in the Bush/Clinton administration want any excuse to start all out world war. However, if starvation begins in earnest, there will be assassinations."

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
More from Fulford @ Rense.com:

Recent trends in world events make it clear we are truly on the verge of a new dawn for civilization... (snip)

So, how about it David, why not hire all of Hollywood and all of NATO and put together what will be known as the greatest show in history? The original plan you were born and raised to fulfill was based on false science and racism. You have the chance to set things right before you go to heaven. Please, to all members of the US secret government, help save the planet earth.

www.rense.com...

Make of it what u will.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well I have to say Fulford is coming off sounding like a complete lunatic now, Im afraid my initial feelings about this guy turned out to be true. He linked the China Earthquakes to HAARP and it appears he has no compunction to spew out weird, wonderful and fanciful claims to anyone who will listen now.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yeh looks like a bluff that ran out of steam unfortunately. Amazing that he got the guy to do an interview though. Well if any ninjas are out there, start choppin' dudes

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Here is Fulford's (new) open letter to D Rockefeller, which is an apology

Dear David,
This is a letter of apology and explanation for my rant on YouTube that I added to my interview of you.

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Publicinterestexpo : Checkout live evidence from the lips of those linked with illuminati. There is nothing anywhere else on the web where Japanese, Chinese and other non-masons & non-illuminati can hear exactly what this Rothchild society are doing. Warning : Public caution is advised as the video contains disturbing revelations.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Publicinterestexpo gave a straight answer to your issue but you blocked it. Why would you do that?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Wow...
And i thought for a moment that we had the Illuminati by the balls. Well, scratch that.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sadly Fulford is a complete loon, he lost me a year back but just recently he confirmed by belief that he is "not all there" when he had an operation to remove a cyst from his back and he claimed the thing removed from him was a chimera or some mind control organism

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So the whole Asian organization thing...was made-up?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
So the whole Asian organization thing...was made-up?

Of course it was.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
im reviving this to see if anything happened to this, im curious if it was real, three years old and it still isnt in the hoax bin, maybe that does mean it could have been real, so what happened to this organization then?

i'll go google it,

related thread -Benjamin Fulford interviews & warns David Rockefeller (video!)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I just came across this.
See fulford search in my profile, 3rd comment down

So I found this posting in a search.

and
Chinese Secret Society vs. Rockefeller-Illuminati

Yeah bringing free energy back or eliminating the suppressors.
WW3 energy wars perhaps.
Actually the Tesla ship use ordinary power plants but the momentum is free.
As for over unity and some other free plant in subs and such as Papp engines
there is a lot of underdevelopment.
Actually if one builds a free energy devise the odd are someone can claim ownership
but going to court to explain the devise will not be done and a clean sweep without
notice will most likely be done. One such device confiscation noted by Bill Lyne.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join