It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK under attack, who is to blame?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Also, while we're on the whole "Muslim" thing around "who's the terrorists?"...

Has anyone seen ANY real concrete proof that Al Queda carried out any of the attacks so far?

Has anyone seen any real proof that Muslims or indeed anyone in particular carried out the attempted bombings in London just recently?

Does anyone truly believe that the Government in the UK and US (or rather, the people that control them) are beyond reproach?

What good reason do I have as British citizen to trust that the Government is acting in my best interests?

I believe there's a strong possibility that the car bombs were planted by the controlling powers in order to further justify the directional path of UK politics, timed (too) "perfectly" to coincide with Golden Brown's arrival.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The older generation of muslims in Iraq i found were very kind. And would go out of there way to help.

The older tribal leaders were inteligent but there was a power vacuem so there was some chaos.

The younger muslims would throw fag butt's in your eye's this would cause problem's as you can imagine.

When i have time to think back i do not regret going to Iraq there was true joy when Mr Hussain was taken from power.

However what happend afterward's i have no idea.

Over there i was a tool to get a job done.

Only a certain few had the blueprint to see the big picture.

So in summary only a few know what the real reasons for going and the real reasons for staying there are.

What im saying is the blueprint is there for what is going on now but only a few see it in it's entirety.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's no secret that Intel agencies have used foreign third parties to carry out attacks and divert the perceived blame. Isn't that what OBL was used for against the Russians when they were in Afghanistan? Plus Mossad have used muslims for the same in the past. Nazi Germany used Poles for their own pretext attack also. It's naive to think this doesn't happen.

Iraq and Afghanistan have to be factors regardless of any views held on the matter. With figures ranging from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians dead this is going to breed vengeance. Just like the deaths of innocents in Palestinian communities does. It's not right but when someone loses their own like that it must be very hard indeed not to hate on top of the fact others will stoke those flames readily.

It is sounding now like those responsible for the recent UK attacks are the same bunch that recently absconded their control orders in which case at the very least there is an issue of negligence here.

Today Brown has linked them directly to AQ so any thought of a change of direction with the new gov is pretty much gone now. In 4 days of his premiereship he's now in line. If this was an AQ plan then all it has done is push the UK further behind and alongside the US.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm going out on a limb and saying it was the CIA on orders from President Bush. New Prime Minister, perfect time to see what the guy is made of.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Anyone who doesn't see these people as an eminent threat to the free world is just not looking.

Who's to blame?

Give me a break! They don't want to be left alone to live in peace. Wake up!!! Read the Koran!!! They view Jews as pigs and dirt, subhuman for crying out loud. They don't want the Jews to leave Israel! They want them DEAD! It's not about land, it's about a group that wants anyone that believes differently to die PERIOD!

There is no negotiating or sympathizing or understanding their views. Islam is the single biggest threat to this planet outside of natural issues that we face. And let me tell you, even if you switch to Islam you will never be viewed as the same as them. You will merely be a lowly worker bee to carry out their agenda. This is an agenda that's so twisted that they have a Mickey mouse rip off and other animated friends telling little children to martyr themselves as suicide/homicide bombers in cute little killer cartoons.

These things that are happening in the UK and Europe are just more evidence of their procession. As much as you Liberals all hate the President you had better open your eyes and see the writing on the wall. You can bitch and moan all you want but how many attacks have succeeded on US soil since 911?

Maybe I'm off topic here and there but it's all connected and to have the audacity to even think that the UK or the US are to blame for these attacks is liberal lunacy.

Some of you may be sick of reading this statement I've made so many times but I'll say it until people open their eyes to the real threat:

When you are standing in that line waiting to either pledge your life to Allah or lose your head you will all be thinking, hey! Those Christians weren't so bad after all!

Call me what you will and assume me to be what you wish but I know who I am and what I stand for and it's not prejudice or hatred. I'm just living in reality. The reality that many refuse to see and someday it will be too late. 911 was a wake up call but some of us are still sleeping in a Liberal bed of fantasy. As much as I would love for everyone to live in peace, it ain't gonna happen!

If Israeli's vacated the continent and the USA pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan tomorrow they would have another excuse to carry out their hatred and attacks. They want us all dead! You, me, your kids, your neighbors, your cousins, your people and they won't stop until every last one of us is gone.

Flame away!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
jobondo you may have that view but the body count seems to show a different story doesn't it?

Israeli - Palestinaian numbers of dead?

Coalition vs Iraqi

Coalition vs Afghan

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
WRONG SECTION

[edit on 1-7-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
jobondo you may have that view but the body count seems to show a different story doesn't it?

Really, are we talking about front line stuff or are we including terrorist attacks from bus bombs to 911. As well as the Genocidal nature of infighting they do.

How many mass graves were found that Saddam was responsible for?

I think you're barking up the wrong tree my friend.

The Korean war alone had massive loss of life. Just because countries defend themselves you can't equate that with wanting the opposition dead.

Face it, Countries such as the UK and US value life while Iran and other Mideast countries value death. Just read man, read what they say. The agenda is quite plainly stated.

Listen, I don't hate them, I think they are misguided and have this stuff burned into their heads from a very young age. I don't blame the people I blame the ideology.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
jbono, calm down. as undesirable as the islam religion may be, the attacks could very well have been staged...by people who agree with you on islam.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
Terrorists don't just work off of their own back you know. They're normally part of a larger organisation, and that's who you have to look to.

I covered that in this sentence:

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
The individuals who devised, financed, planned, and carried out these plots.

That sentence was to include all participants, from beginning to end.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
del

[edit on 1-7-2007 by northwoods]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Seems to me NATO Countries after, perhaps before, any terrorist attack against people here, might as well HOLD the Country of origin/possible Origin responsible. Just give the chance and announcement to Woman & Children to leave prior to the sizable crush/kill directive from NATO Military might.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grassyknoll7
I wouldn't say it was a total inside job but assistance is a possibility. PM Brown just took office, a serious of attacks happened a day later? Does anybody think that is strange? It seems like he can just pose as the saviour for Great Britain. Whats Next?

[edit on 6/30/2007 by grassyknoll7]

Similar thing happened with Bush: he got elected, a few months later a mega-terrorist act took place.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't know what the hell is going on in the UK, but I do know it does not bode well for its citizens.

Right now the media is trying to convice us that a bunch of Middle Eastern doctors infiltrated the medical system in the UK as a way to gain entry into the country and to subsequently commit these crimes.

I personally don't buy it, and I have my reasons for doing so.

I'm sure in the months to come more info will surface that exposes the truth behind all of this.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
I personally don't buy it, and I have my reasons for doing so.

Care to expand?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join