It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli aircraft launch deadly strike in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Bodrul,
I see you have made a real friend of Vk_man

You better hang on to him (her). There's not to many of you around. People who hate just for the sake of hate I mean.

whats the suppose to mean?
because i talk out against israel i hate all israelis?
because i dont like what israel does its wrong?

oh please dont give me this crap

i am not in the mood for this crap today

[edit on 1-7-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I really do not understand the people who just toss off the USS LIBERTY ATTACK as just another case of "friendly fire". This was a calculated attack , not just "ooooops, sorry mate." Further no attempt was made to get help or assist survivors and the radio transmissions from the vessel under attack were deliberately jammed.

Yep, just another friendly fire accident. Nobody ever justifies it by documenting the enemy forces that were supposed to be around that they were mistaken for because there weren't any. It was just an American vessel out there.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hey there bodrul. Your right.. probably best you just ignore responses from me re any further negative stuff you may decide to write about our Jewish friends here.
I cannot say the same about your writs against them though. wtf. I will comment on it.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Hey there bodrul. Your right.. probably best you just ignore responses from me re any further negative stuff you may decide to write about our Jewish friends here.
I cannot say the same about your writs against them though. wtf. I will comment on it.

Dallas

look if you reply to me like this i would be happy to listen and discuss things with you and if you read what i said i would be happy to read their response.

i just cant stand it when people talk to me encrypted the way you have been without giving a straight reply like you have just now.

and please dont twist my words i said i would ignore you if you didnt give a straight answer and you cant say thats not reasnable

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The subject is Israeli aircraft launch deadly strike in Gaza. Please stick with the subject and avoid discussing other members. Thanks.

Originally posted by bodrul
so in sense they are trying to grab more land

What sense? They are not occupying more land in Gaza. They surrendered complete contorl of the territory this last year and the existing settlements were evacuated. Unless you have proof of newer settlements in Gaza then I don't know how you could make that point.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

you are so blinkered it is a joke

Ignoring your blantant anti-semitism I will instead give you a brief history lesson. These claims that recent campaigns of terror is merely a result of occupation is ridiculously flawed. Arab and Palestinian terrorism not only pre-existed the 1967 war but also the establishment of the state. Since the anti-jewish riots in 1920-21 as well as the Arab revolt of 1936-39 there was systematic persecution and terror attack carried out against jews living in the British territory of Palestine.

Originally posted by Harlequin
- but i can understand that you don`t actually know what happened - please search these boards for the truth.

the official report is that the USS liberty was the egyption supply ship El Quesir - which even Secretary of State Dean Rusk didn`t believe , but if you choose to ignore the truth for your own agenda well

and sure - please go ahead and disagree with the entire world over the freedom fighters that is Hezbollah and your own personal opinion otherwise.

Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation. They use as symbolism a picture of an AK-47 which itself does not exactly give out positive vibes. Furthermore, they systematically target civilians and innocents and have no form of morality. Albeit only 6 countries recognise ti as a terrorist organisation but baring in mind that these countries are some of the most influential in the world i feel that there is no need for much more recognisation

Statements such as those by Hassan Nasrallah, their leader, who was quoted as saying "if Jews all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide."

This does not sound like the rhetoric of a justifiable movement, and I do not exaggerate when I state that Hezbollah is one of the greatest threats to peace, harmony and civilisied people who merely wish to live their lives.

Jensy

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sorry 'dbates' for not going back to topic I just missed you message by a matter of seconds.

Jensy

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
The subject is Israeli aircraft launch deadly strike in Gaza. Please stick with the subject and avoid discussing other members. Thanks.

very hard when people start at you

Originally posted by dbates
What sense? They are not occupying more land in Gaza. They surrendered complete contorl of the territory this last year and the existing settlements were evacuated. Unless you have proof of newer settlements in Gaza then I don't know how you could make that point.

sources

sources 2

list of sources with proof israel is exapnding settlements and making new ones

ps i know this is off topic but its a response to you

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That's what I'm talking about. None one can show that Israel is expanding in Gaza. All the sources you quoted are discussing what's happening in the West Bank. So then, were back to the fact that Israel isn't shooting at militants in Gaza to expand it's territories. They're just retaliating against thugs (Hamas) that like to shoot at random houses just because the people that live there are Jews.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by dbates]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join