It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli aircraft launch deadly strike in Gaza

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Israeli aircraft launch deadly strike in Gaza

www.usatoday.com

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli aircraft killed six Palestinian militants in two separate strikes on Gaza on Saturday, in a clear signal Israel would not tolerate attacks against it following Hamas' bloody takeover of the coastal strip.

Around the time of the second strike, militants fired two crude rockets that struck the southern Israeli town of Sderot, just over the border from Gaza, the Israeli military said. No injuries were reported. Earlier in the day, a rocket landed short of Israel, falling in Palestinian territory.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Removed excessive copy/paste please review the following link...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-6-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
After last weeks incursions in to Gaza looks like Israel have stepped it up another notch and are now commanding Airstrikes against Gaza and and other operational areas.
What has been said by some people in relation to this summers events, and the descent into total War, i think we can say it definitely looks like it is going ahead.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Funny how this is happening now, whilst our attention is diverted towards "terror threats" in the UK.. as always, smoke and mirrors.

Expect something BIG to happen in Israel shortly..

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Israel back to business as usual kill some cuvilians
while using defence as a smoke screen to increase their boarders

supprisng no one (well almost all) cares about their actions

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Six more hell bound. If the Palestinians are incapable of keeping their own house in order then its nessecary for someone to do so.

Jensy

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Weell what do they expect if they keep on firing rockets into Israel ? Most other countries would be blitzing the hell out of them but Israel has to take limited actions .

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

fact is , israelis and yanks are bunch of baby killers who deserve to die bodrul....

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Well gosh, how would we know that was coming? Kick some bottoms 'cause that the simplest place to do it it I'd suppose. Gosh God bless our Jewish members reading such stuff. Geeze you people say something back to this nonsense

Dallas

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Hey there bodrul, yes I speak my mind too. Just wondering what all that stuff on the bottom of your messages signifies? I don't get the tuff guy stuff here at Above Top Secret, if that's what your spelling with that bottom goo?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
vK_man, that's terrible on both counts. Yanks are good hearted people with a military that does what it's ordered to do.
Israelis are good people continually taking the sting of many people and nations which I feel is not deserved.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Hey there bodrul, yes I speak my mind too. Just wondering what all that stuff on the bottom of your messages signifies? I don't get the tuff guy stuff here at Above Top Secret, if that's what your spelling with that bottom goo?

Dallas

what? please elaberate what you mean by tuff guy

Originally posted by The_Coo
Weell what do they expect if they keep on firing rockets into Israel ? Most other countries would be blitzing the hell out of them but Israel has to take limited actions .

like when the IRA attacked the UK? really blitzed the hell out of them

and wounder how many cuvilians britain killed in NI?

Originally posted by jensy
Six more hell bound. If the Palestinians are incapable of keeping their own house in order then its nessecary for someone to do so.

Jensy

so all children, women and men that have done nothing to israel apart from
live on land that the Israelis want , all the deaths are justified by your standerds? Israel just makes the place more unstable every day. hopefully the rest of the world will wake up to this,

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Bodrul,

The fact of the matter is that ever since the state of Israel was formed, every country surrounding it has at one point vied for its complete an total destruction. It is not suprising therefore that Israel feels it nessecary to defend itself when threatened by whatever means are required. OF course civilians are occasionally killed, and it is a tradgedy when it happens, however it is nearly impossible to fight an enemy who is so cowardly that they use the very people they are fighting in the name of as little more than human shields.

Completely seperate, whereabouts in St Albans do you live, I used to go to school there.?

Jensy

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
^^

Read up on the USS Liberty

the IAF attacked and killed US personel because they got in the way.

and

OF course civilians are occasionally killed, and it is a tradgedy when it happens, however it is nearly impossible to fight an enemy who is so cowardly that they use the very people they are fighting in the name of as little more than human shields.

the use of chemical WMD`s against civilians is outlawed - and yet Israel used them the last time they bombed the crap out of them in the last incursion.

next you`ll probably try and claim Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation - there are 4 countries in the entire world which say they are - and 2 are the usa and israel- the other 190 countries don`t.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

First off, the article clearly states that they were militants tied to a rocket attack. When the other country strikes first it's clearly called defense. Of course I'm sure someone will drag this topic back in time to 1948 and claim that Israel is the aggressor.

Back to the future....I don't see how Israel is attempting to increase their borders here. If I'm not mistaken, didn't they just pull out of Gaza completely? Look what the leaders in Gaza have done with this opportunity. They burned all the Israeli improvements and started attacking each other. Israel would love nothing more than to forget about Gaza and focus on the West Bank. However it's hard to forget about someone that launches rockets at your houses. Expect to see more attacks each time a barrage of rockets land in Israel from Gaza.

The eternal cycle

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The fact of the matter is that ever since the state of Israel was formed, every country surrounding it has at one point vied for its complete an total destruction. It is not suprising therefore that Israel feels it nessecary to defend itself when threatened by whatever means are required.

Probably because Israel was "partitioned" on land that was occupied at the time.. There is a difference between conquering land, and just being let in by the elite of planet Earth. Of course they want Israel gone.. it should never have been put where it is in the first place!

Israel can never act in self defence, for naturally it is the aggressor.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
bodrul writes: "Israel back to business as usual kill some cuvilians
supprisng no one (well almost all) cares about their actions"

Crap isn't the above being tuff budrul .. you have something terribly less than a knock-out punch with that.
We have (mayhaps had) Jewish Members highly respected, kind and long term members here. Perhap's they'll send a knock-out blow to such disrespectful statements? An argument is one thing and showing tuff-stuff. Blows to races don't fit as far as I can see -- see.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
^^

You can nearly set your watch by the time between an Israel related post starts and someone brings up the USS Liberty attack. The number of times that cases of friendly fire have been commited by the USA is nearly imeasureable. Yet this single occasion is always used with little real point other than an attempt to draw a partition between Israel and a close ally.

I honestly do not have the time to explain why Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation just as I will not spend time arguing that the grass is green and the sky is blue.

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Probably because Israel was "partitioned" on land that was occupied at the time.. There is a difference between conquering land, and just being let in by the elite of planet Earth. Of course they want Israel gone.. it should never have been put where it is in the first place!

There is a difference between claiming that the 'elite of the planet earth' created Israel and the reality that it was a majority supported UN mandate. You cannot claim with one breath that it was undemocratic then with a second imply that it was an elite conspiracy.

Jensy

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
^^

You can nearly set your watch by the time between an Israel related post starts and someone brings up the USS Liberty attack. The number of times that cases of friendly fire have been commited by the USA is nearly imeasureable. Yet this single occasion is always used with little real point other than an attempt to draw a partition between Israel and a close ally.

I honestly do not have the time to explain why Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation just as I will not spend time arguing that the grass is green and the sky is blue.

you are so blinkered it is a joke

the USS Liberty was in international waters , sailing on her own and was deliberately targetted - but i can understand that you don`t actually know what happened - please search these boards for the truth.

the official report is that the USS liberty was the egyption supply ship El Quesir - which even Secretary of State Dean Rusk didn`t believe , but if you choose to ignore the truth for your own agenda well

and sure - please go ahead and disagree with the entire world over the freedom fighters that is Hezbollah and your own personal opinion otherwise.

they were formed as a direct result in the illegal attacks made by the judeofasists agaisnt the state.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bodrul,
I see you have made a real friend of Vk_man

You better hang on to him (her). There's not to many of you around. People who hate just for the sake of hate I mean.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Bodrul,

The fact of the matter is that ever since the state of Israel was formed, every country surrounding it has at one point vied for its complete an total destruction. It is not suprising therefore that Israel feels it nessecary to defend itself when threatened by whatever means are required. OF course civilians are occasionally killed, and it is a tradgedy when it happens, however it is nearly impossible to fight an enemy who is so cowardly that they use the very people they are fighting in the name of as little more than human shields.

Completely seperate, whereabouts in St Albans do you live, I used to go to school there.?

Jensy

oh please Israel struck its neigbours first
stole Land, and is tec still at state of war with one of them.

if that was the case why did the arabs offer Israel a peacefull solution?
go back to your boaders and you will have full relations with them

I am from the cottonmill area

Originally posted by dbates
Back to the future....I don't see how Israel is attempting to increase their borders here. If I'm not mistaken, didn't they just pull out of Gaza completely? Look what the leaders in Gaza have done with this opportunity. They burned all the Israeli improvements and started attacking each other. Israel would love nothing more than to forget about Gaza and focus on the West Bank. However it's hard to forget about someone that launches rockets at your houses. Expect to see more attacks each time a barrage of rockets land in Israel from Gaza.

insted of building within their boarders Israel build more settlements and expand them in occupoed territory so in sense they are trying to grab more land

Crap isn't the above being tuff budrul .. you have something terribly less than a knock-out punch with that.
We have (mayhaps had) Jewish Members highly respected, kind and long term members here. Perhap's they'll send a knock-out blow to such disrespectful statements? An argument is one thing and showing tuff-stuff. Blows to races don't fit as far as I can see -- see.

Dallas

wtf?

let them reply then i would like to see their views
but whats up- with your replys knock out pucnh and crap like that?
also they arent a race jewdisum is a faith people follow just like christianity and islam and other faiths.

and please if you want to reply to me
reply to me properly or i will just ignore your responses to me

top topics

<<   2 >>

join