It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Big Attack- 07/07/07?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by SteveR

Look at his avatar. This is very powerless individual. Sad really.

I'm taking this as a personal attack.
Very sad indeed, from one that has been around ATS
for as long as you have.

You Sir have no class, what-so-ever.

Lex

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

I'm taking this as a personal attack.
Very sad indeed, from one that has been around ATS
for as long as you have.

You Sir have no class, what-so-ever.

Lex

How does the ammount of time you have been on ATS equate to the way you expected his attitude towards you be?
Just because the poster you were bickering with was new, you seem to be implying Steve should agree with you. I think he has more class then you, with you handicap avatar. Thats like someone very a handicap print t-shirt, wearing classy "mate".

Debunker? More like arrogant and close minded. Thanks for adding to my wonderful experience on ATS.

edit: Spelling

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Sntzaow]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

ATSGUY
posted on 1-7-2007 @ 11:10 PM
i was just thinking what if the think in the uk was a diversion i mean it was pourly made and pathatic attemt at terrorism, so it could have been made to take eyes off of the bigger picture.

exactly! and, what else? You mean to tell me that that many people cared about Anna Nicole, for example? - no offense, but come on... I am always suspicious.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
what about that big#ss concert event that will be playing around the world for like over 2billion people with over 100 music artists and stuff for the benofit of the planet... i mean a hint doesnt get bigger than that, what if there is an attack on that i mean there will be allot of people.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Edit to add : I've sent an e-mail to authorities in England,
regarding this accusation.

Real public spirited of you there Lex, I'm sure with the country on a high state of alert, the authorities can afford to follow every up on every netizen who dares to post speculative theory for the purposes of discussion.

That's quite possibly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Thank you ATS for providing an ignore button so I can cut down on the chances of viewing another rude reminder of how petty and idiotic members of my species can be.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yes, implosion, the arguing is starting to get to me too. I understand that Lex may have been upset about the comments, but what is said here on ATS should stay here IMO. Next time Lex should just write to the Mods if he has a problem. Freedom of speach, my friend...or is that completely gone already?
As far as im concerned, ANYONE who is on here, discussing issues in order to find answers is a 'friend' of mine, for that reason alone. if someone says something that is 'not correct' in your eyes, then you should simpy prove them wrong - Thats how we learn, right?
And ATS guy, Ive heard about the concerts but when are they? Im almost more suspicious if it is an event created by the media to arouse concern then I am about concert dates, but like you said with all those people there, who knows? And, Im sure the 'media' could have their hands in that arrangement (the concerts) if they so desired.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Edit to add : I've sent an e-mail to authorities in England,
regarding this accusation.

You're going to be a very busy man... this site, and the entire Internet, is full of disgruntled citizens accusing their leaders of all manner of malfeasance and criminal activity.

I think a good place for you to start would be this piece right here:
Keith Olbermann & MSNBC
Mr. Olbermann has accused Bush and Cheney of a long list of crimes. Perhaps, by your standards, the "authorities" need to be aware of this as well?

And please, when you report any ATS member to the "authorities" (if you have) in the manner you suggested here, take the time to ensure that you include me and my email address (in my avatar). I stand with our members.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

skepticoverloard
And please, when you report any ATS member to the "authorities" (if you have) in the manner you suggested here, take the time to ensure that you include me and my email address (in my avatar). I stand with our members.

Thank you SO! not to get off topic, but this site has meant a lot to me and influenced my life is many great ways, precicely because of peoples difference of opinions. Without it, there would be no need to search for a 'truth' at all- We'd be walking zombies (which, of course is probably the plan)

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally

Thank you SO! not to get off topic, but this site has meant a lot to me and influenced my life is many great ways, precicely because of peoples difference of opinions. Without it, there would be no need to search for a 'truth' at all- We'd be walking zombies (which, of course is probably the plan)

Same here. I haven't been a member long but have been lurking here for the past 4-5 years. I consider myself lucky that I know the 'truth' at such a young age and I guess I can thank the internet for that.

Ram

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Im not very active at the moment on this board... But Lexion..
you know - when angry - I think so fast I can't write down all the crap at once...
But you just did the "hole in ice thing..."

Some might wonder what Hole in Ice thing means.
It means there is an entire ocean underneath you buddy - And it's not frozen - It's just bloody cold down there.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wouldn't 7-7-07 be somewhat a Holy Day, with the 3 sevens? You know, like 666 is the Antichrist number, the Mark Of The Beast, wouldn't 07-07-07 be the perfect number? The number of God? Just a thought!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Masal tov, SO.

ON-TOPIC: On this "7/7/07" date-thing... it'll probably turn out like last year on 6/6/06. BUT if something does happen (like a terrorist attack), then someone will retaliate (something like a next Crusade), thats what I think would happen. But anything is possible, crazy people, crazy arabs, crazy...
people. Or nothing could happen, only people at a concert going nuts.

Only one way to find out... 2 days left.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Probably with the Live Earth event, and a great portion of today's TV watchers watching it, what could be more shocking than seeing a tragedy unfolding live before your very eyes?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I do not put much stock into same number dates and catastrophes. Its just silly to think someone would plan something on a same number date just because. I think its paranoid thinking and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A reminder to all...

On topic discussion coupled with civility and decorum is the order of the day. Please refrain from any personal attacks and focus on the subject at hand.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i dont think so there would be any attack on 7/7/7 and any way who would do it the goverment is on high alert so i dont think any bombs or home made bombs will get far

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sntzaow
I consider myself lucky that I know the 'truth' at such a young age and I guess I can thank the internet for that.

The ATS quote of the year. Hands down.

For your safety, Sntzaow, I've forwarded this comment to the British Prime Minister.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
back to the topic on hand....

W.O.T. and an upcoming terrorist attack on 7/7/07

interesting to note, that a new Ayman Al-Zawahiri tape was released. Even though it was non specific and no mentioned of recent current events were mentioned, the timing of the release is highly suspect.

Al-Qaeda's No. 2 Predicts U.S. Will Be Defeated in July 4 Video

it may not happen on 7/7/07 but it seems that further attacks are definitely in the works for this summer.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well, I guess we will see what happens tomorrow! I will spend the day in prayer, just like on 3-3-03 and 6-6-06!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
T-Minus 7 hours (1 hour for me) and counting...

Everyone, if everything goes right, talk you on 8th July, 2007.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join