It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know anything about this photo?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi guys just thought id put my bit in here! its deffinately not over exposure cos its behind her hair strands, his arm is bent out but not back its just a trick of the light and there is three words im thinkin when i look at this picture -honda, asimo and advanced! wayyyy! advanced

what you guys think??

tofu

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just got done reading over information about this photograph that's on this link: ufologie.net...
and found out something I didn't know before. Here's what it says:

"A second film that Jim (the photographer) sent to Kodak for processing, some months later, was returned with some of the negatives mysteriously missing. Jim firmly believes that they were confiscated by Government agents because of something secret on the film."

I'm just bringing this up because I think I know why those negatives went missing because as you can see in the image below, which is the negative version of the photograph, one clearly see's part of a strange looking face in the helmet that can only be seen when this photograph is switched over to negative (in this case in an image editor but I'm sure it must have been seen also in those negatives for the original photo's). It's a very strong and clear image of the left side of a face showing under the helmet.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As for the story of the developing of the picture where another could have been on top by accident - I think the shadows in the picture are all aligned for it to not of been one picture on top of the other (by accident) It's far too unlikely at least.

Hypothetically if it was to be an ET life form of any sort, how could it of been invisible to the naked eye but not to the camera?

Also, maybe it's not an ET but a ghost? I'm a devout believer in ET's coming to earth, I've had my experiences, but I don't find ghosts to even have a plausible existence. Thus all those other pictures where you have those mysterious "whisps" of smoke and ghost people standing near some grave, this could be another one of those?

Also there could be so much to have gone wrong, it's a home photo from 1964, the technology of home cameras back then was prone to a lot of errors.

Although, if the whole MIB story is true, then I would completely disregard everything I said prior and then I'd continue to be perplexed. He has held the story for 40 years so who knows

Edit:

As for face-in-helmet, that's pretty interesting, but that's assuming it's a helmet and not a head, and after scanning these pictures, going through much compression over however long it's been on the internet down right to on your desktop, that might be anything else.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Vinci]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Just thought I'd show this photograph of extraterrestrials in a lab of some sort. It's all semantics but some will call this a spirit lab and others call it an extraterrestrial lab. The people that you see in this photo are not earthlings. Pretty incredible isn't it?

As far as the photo with the spaceman goes, it's an interdimensional being who manifested onto our plane or whatever for a few moments just long enough to show up on film. For the most part, such beings only show up on film yet are not seen at the time when the photograph or movie is recorded. That's just how they operate... at least as far as I know and I'm basing this on my own results as an ITC researcher and experimenter as well as other results recorded by others in this field. I know all of this sounds crazy and really off the wall but "they' are here and are visiting us. I also think that they are actually living here on this planet right along side with us... but they choose not to allow themselves to be seen or heard except through electronic equipment i.e. cameras, tape recorders, computers and so on...

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
the process of a photograph being taken is simply silver salt crystals reacting to light, when exposed to it.

If something does not show up to the naked eye at the moment the picture is taken, it will not be visible on the processed photo to the naked eye.

no ifs or buts.

thats why the photographer, either has alzheimer's - and there was a beekeeper in frame when he took the shot and he just dosnt remember it now, or hes a hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ibennie I'm not sure what you say is strictly true but I must admit I don't confess to understand the science.

But "odd" photos are plentiful and plenty of them do not offer any explanation of what is being seen.

This photo is one which I find very intresting, I must admit I don't know what its current status is it may have been proven to be a hoax or somthing explainable, but when I first saw it about 15 years ago nobody could explain it.

Personally I believe that with the right technology if something wanted to stay hidden it could and likewise if it wanted to be seen it could.

Possible explanation of the Cumbrian photograph..... Faulty invisbilty kit on the aliens costume!!

Palasheea please tell more about the photo you posted whats the history?

regards

Paul

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Hope_for_reason]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Can't help but think its just a BeeHive Keeper who strolled by.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It looks like the back of a statue. If this is located near a nuclear plant where there was an accident, is there a memorial there?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

The people that you see in this photo are not earthlings. Pretty incredible isn't it? .....
And you know this for a fact? Where is the evidence? (verifiable)

As far as the photo with the spaceman goes, it's an interdimensional being who manifested onto our plane or whatever for a few moments just long enough to show up on film.

Sounds like speculation.... Unless there is hard evidence to substantiate that.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Sorry no evidence to back it up just pure speculation! Still it is a possibilty isn't it? Just one I have no way of backing up.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hope_for_reason, I was addressing Palasheea.

I myself find this picture somewhat intriguing, but not in the way that most here do.

What I find intriguing is, that after 40 some odd years, this photo is still being analysed/debated. I would have thought that after so much time and so many people looking at this picture, and for the length of time that this picture has been circulating, it is truly amazing that no one has come up with anything that says yes or no 100%, that this is alien or not.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Finally found my UFO magazine today after a bit of searching, it was may/june 1997 issue (where did those 10 years go?! lol). Tried scanning it but scanners on the blink so i'll try at work tomorrow.

Had a flick through the pages, apparently the original photo analysis by Kodak didnt show anything but later on BUFORN invited a Dr Roger Green to analyse the photos which were supplied by UFO investigator Jenny Randles who was at the time investigating the Templetons story.

Dr Roger Greens conclusion was that the photo was a composite, ie two photos joined together. But Jenny Randles said she did not believe after meeting the Templetons they would of faked it, whch then leaves some interesting points -

If it was faked who faked it and why?

If it was faked why did two men from "Her Majestys Government" visit Jim and drive him to the picnic spot and ask him questions about the "spaceman"?

Jim had know way of knowing that 2 "Spacemen" would be seen at the Woomera "Blue Streak" test site the following day the other side of the world and that the "Blue Streak" missles were in fact made a short way away from his "encounter". To fake a photo with a Spaceman in it is one thing, but to then have a military missle test cancelled, the other side of the world the following day, because of 2 "Spacemen" near the launch pad, and with the missles on the launch pad made a short way from where the original photo was taken......... co-incidence?!

The film of the test site launches is missing for the week when the aborted missle test took place even though its listed in an MoD memo as being "available".

The "Spacemans" head in photo is shown in analysis to be detached from the rest of the body, a significant point for the "someone walking past" theory.

The Woomera test site incident reported "two, *TALL*, Space-suited figures" which may go some way to explaining why the figure appears to tower over her when he appears to be some distance away.

One final point regarding the "if they didnt see it with their eyes theres no way a camera could capture something thats not there", well how many of you here have seen a Magician, and how many times were you sure the money/pea/ball/coin etc was under that specific cup?! Slightly simplistic but it shows to an extent that things the eye sees cant always be proved beyond doubt.

Slightly less simplistic is the theory of subliminal messaging. Everybodys heard of the apparent test in a cinema that said "drink coca-cola" or "eat popcorn" for 1/3000th of a second.....enough to trigger the sub concious perhaps but what if the "Spaceman" was only visible for a split second at the precise moment the shutter button was depressed. Enough time to leave a lasting image on the film perhaps but possiblly too quick for the human brain to register.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Mechanic, if I was not an ITC experimenter and if I was presented with information that I've presented in this thread, I too, like you and probably most people here would mutter something like 'NO WAAAAAAAAY'... because it's just too over the top. But because of my own research and more significantly, my own ITC experimental results, which I might add by the way, are not too shabby, I trust that the information coming from the top world-wide ITC experimenters in this field is fact and not fiction. But once again, I had to find out for myself if what they were saying was true or not and because I'm at heart a skeptic in everything paranormal and this includes religion, I'm one of those people who have to experience things for themselves first before I truly believe.
But to answer your question about that photo and my saying that they are not earthlings, the only thing I can suggest to you would be to log onto the World ITC website, click on books and read over the excerpts from "Breakthroughs in Technical
Spirit Communication". You will find that photo and information about it in Part 2 of that section.

Oh, and my other statement is speculation but once again, it's only based on my own work and results in this field as well as other experimenters in this field.
Hope this helps!

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join