It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something happened to my while i slept...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Last night i went to sleep after a long day, had no dreams, just a normal sleep. I woke up with my covers and pillows thrown everywhere and there was leaves and sap all over my right arm, and my hand had dog poo on it. On my other arm there was a bunch of scratches and dotted marks. I dont really know what happend, but im a little freaked out. I think the ET's listened to me last night when i asked for them to show themselves.
Oh and also, if it's relevant, my cat was acting retarded in the morning. He was meowing rapidly and rolling around and twitching at the slightest sound, his fur was also really ruffled, even though I remember brushing him off. He was also covered in sap and tree leaves, but he did stay out last night till 12:00. Mabye the ET's did something to my kitty
. I guess ill never know...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Maybe you abducted your cat in your sleep and went running through the woods with it O.o

Cant say anything without any info.
Did you have any dreams that night?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This was a terrific story! Thanks for sharing this kinky bizarre night with us. Wish there was some erotic shade to it but that is my problem.

So, the sleep without dreams is normal. All my life I thought otherwise. Unless I was going to sleep due to over consumption of alcohol, of course, sort of 'put to sleep'. I still didn't consider it 'normal'. Don't know how far did you go..far enought to say it's just normal. You are on a wrong forum, dude.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I would suggest that if you haven't cleaned up yet, to go to a police station (call ahead first) and see if they can figure anything out for you. Time for forensics!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Maybe you abducted your cat in your sleep and went running through the woods with it O.o

Maybe you were just sleepwalking. Ask neighbors if they saw you go outside. I've read alot of abduction stories on here and I think you're the first that mentioned dog poop.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It could also have been cat poop.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Do you have any photos from your sleepwalk?

Maybe in the future you could wear a head-cam
to bed and possibly a cat-cam for your puss.

There are stores that sell such stuff, they also
have lots of camouflage clothing.

Were the leaves etc, from nearby woods?
I have books on leaves and flowers of the
USA, the proof that you'd been 'taken' may
lie in these tomes.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by IronMan]

new topics

top topics

join