It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Need I go on?

Errr... no, don't go on. I found that post rather disturbing, really.

The adoration that you have for a fraud like Leader Greer confounds me.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcfcbird
I think you misunderstand - I wasn't referring to the "UFO" when I said it was a mile wide, but the actual tether itself (which I hope we can agree is man made). The tether should be extremely thin, but due to an optical distortion it appears to be very thick (as I said, ~1 mile in width). With this in mind, the validity the objects as "huge UFOs" comes into extreme doubt.

But NASA itself said that the apparent width of the tether was due to some sort of corona discharge caused by highly charged particles didn't they?

Here are charged particles or corona:
www.youtube.com...

Look like a tether?
Perhaps something like that the hit Bell Island, 1978:
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Need I go on?

Errr... no, don't go on. I found that post rather disturbing, really.

The adoration that you have for a fraud like Leader Greer confounds me.

Why?

He's the guy who has accomplished more than any other person, put out more solid evidence than any other person, and come closer to real Disclosure than any other person.

That is why I respect and admire him.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The government holds all the science cards.

Greer knows better than to cross it and needs its benediction.

I takes a scientist and not a stuffed shirt to give answers but the stuffed
shirts of the world mussel the scientist.

Ask Geer about the Helium engine and if he would consider it an instrument
to be developed in the cause of Global Warming.
Would he champion it. Sure but not go any further without government approval.

See HERE online page 221 (book page 209)

Hey, you got several pure electrical generators and a kinetic device all using atomic gases,
invest now or forever hold you peace on Global Warming.

See pages 12, 293, 297,309(kinetic.. like a motor..) but of course the Illuminati, or government,
know about these already.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have tried to watch several different downloaded versions of this film and everyone one of them has terrible audio .The creater of this film should have not tried to be so artsy with the film because he definitly has no talent there and the background music is so god awful that it makes listening to the narratives or interviews almost impossible..The subject itself is almost lost out altogether in the terrible compilation of interviews and video clips offered up with some wierd artsy fartsy kind of presentation ..,no documentary worth its salt should be produced like this if they were serious about the content...Its hard enough to make people believe in this subject be it true or false yet he creates this crazy hazy overdone with special effects production and then lays it out there as truth...The truth does not need loud background music wierd camera angles and uneeded special effects.. he should have hired a professional to direct and produce this documentary and then it would have been more believable...I personaly believe in this subject but his ability to present it has been a big disapointment...you can compare this film almost like a badly done italian spagahttee western they always drown out the movie with loud awful gut wrenching musaic arrrgggg.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join