It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got or read a interesting Thread? Call us OR Post It!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi Folks.

Continuing on forward with getting our members to become a significant and major part of the ATSmix programs, we begin phase "2". This is where we let you talk about a thread you just recently put up on ATS or perhaps it's a reply post to a thread about a subject that is very dear and near your heart. Maybe you don't like a particular view on a thread and just had to respond to it, have you ever found that you can't post those exact feelings? That you couldn't put into words what you really felt?

Well now you have the chance to do just that. AboveTopSecret wants to hear why you posted that thread or post.

Skype User's call: daverabbit69
Other's call 214-717-4915 (all phone charges apply)

This is your opportunity to really say what you tried to convey in your thread...
When you make your call you need you need to say exactly where their thread is located and in what area it's at. This will allow all members to easily find the thread your talking about.

So whats got your blood boiling today? What put a smile on your face? Whose post do you agree/disagree with. Whose completely out of their mind with a theory like what you just read? Call us and leave a message/recording and tell us about it...

Please start by including you members name, all calls without a members name will not be used (except for Dave's listening enjoyment).

[edit on 30-6-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 5/30/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Dominion

your remark lends me to believe you would be an outstanding addition to a mix interview as an example of a an above average display from an intelligent gorilla or talk from a human with below average intellect. The post is about interesting threads. If you think you have one submitt it. AS you are familiar with the Rainforest in Africa, have you met Dr. Leaky? or Did he discover you? ATS members really want to know.

SyS

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Are you guys still taking calls on Dave's skype address if we have posted on an interesting thread as I have one to talk about.

Let me know and I will left a skype voice message.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
OK, lets use the media we have. It's not my thread, and none of my posts have been earth shattering, but some attention needs to be paid to the thread on the fireball that fell off the NJ coast.

People on the scene were sure it was a plane crash, and not a meteor shower, yet the Coast Guard said they found nothing. Some people reported debris washing up on the beach, which was denied, yet strangely the beach was closed the next day because of "medical waste" washing up.

And despite a closing during a busy holiday of an important beach, which translates into a lot of lost revenue for the area, this story is fast disappearing from the media.

Maybe some air time would get a few more folks involved and give us a few more leads and witnesses.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi Everyone....

We are just now catching our breath from San Jose...... so, FOR NOW let's use this thread for this purpose. We want to save the TOLL FREE for member participation segments only and sound offs, as well as other things that may be designed down the way.

Just state what you like..... post the shortcut that takes us to it.... and that's it.

Thanks to everyone for making the continual growth of ATS MIX become a reality.

Dave

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Dave and Johnny, let's see what you think of this thread I did.

Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome

Hope you like it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I agree with you about using the media we have. I started this Research Forum thread and want to use the ATS Mix to draw attention to this issue via our ATS'ers and the community we "live in online".

ATS : Project Caylee's Rights

Dave and Johnny, feel free to U2U me if you want to help.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My thread is very close to my heart - I compiled it due to it buzzing around and around in my head and i wanted to see what anyonelses opions or experieces on the subject were. I Still haven't got to the bottom of it and prpobably never will but i will keep adding anything relevant i find on the subject in the hope that ATS will help me try to piece together this jigsaw puzzle. The Thread is on what I actually myself belive is cosmic conciousness though there are many names for what appears to be the same experience amongst them the kundalini, Merkaba and even epilepsy. Some people today suggest that Moses or the Prophet Mohammed could have had this form of epilepsy - but then again they dont know too much about epilepsy. That was were my search started, i was looking for peoples experiences to compare it to my own, i was amazed at what i discovered along the way. I cannot put everthing into words as i cannot describe it to do it justice but i have tried my best and my hope is that others who recognise this experiencethis will leave their comments and thoughts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could be just completeley crackers however ...............

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My thread is very close to my heart - I compiled it due to it buzzing around and around in my head and i wanted to see what anyonelses opions or experieces on the subject were. I Still haven't got to the bottom of it and prpobably never will but i will keep adding anything relevant i find on the subject in the hope that ATS will help me try to piece together this jigsaw puzzle. The Thread is on what I actually myself belive is cosmic conciousness though there are many names for what appears to be the same experience amongst them the kundalini, Merkaba and even epilepsy. Some people today suggest that Moses or the Prophet Mohammed could have had this form of epilepsy - but then again they dont know too much about epilepsy. That was were my search started, i was looking for peoples experiences to compare it to my own, i was amazed at what i discovered along the way. I cannot put everthing into words as i cannot describe it to do it justice but i have tried my best and my hope is that others who recognise this experiencethis will leave their comments and thoughts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could be just completeley crackers however ...............

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I reccomend you sticky post this thread for maximum responses. This is a one line post because I don't know how to say that in too many words....

new topics

top topics

join