It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Royal Alexandra hospital is being Evacuated, this is where the men where taken who where burned,

[edit on 30-6-2007 by asala]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
So one of these chappies was the recipient of the famous 'Glasgow Kiss'

The guy who slapped him will probably get arrested for assault. This is the UK, remember!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just been reported the Hospital where the burnt chappie is being treated has been evacuated

Couldnt they have sort of trodden the flames out ?

link   
The two big events tomorrow will be affected then I imagine, Gay Pride and Diana gig although I'm sure it will have all blown over by the time of the spice girls reunion concert (sigh).

Must admit this new incompetence angle could all just be ruse de guerre precursor...

link   
The hospital where one of the occupants of the car was taken is being evacuated.

Why would that be? Maybe he has something strapped to his body?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
it would happen quick (if they were competent) Airports will be buffed up now so will they switch targets again?

Unless something else has already been left in position as in london last night.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Chavs are just a social embarrassment and financial burden. They live on state benefits and inter-breed - they are the equivalent of the American Redneck.

So one of these chappies was the recipient of the famous 'Glasgow Kiss'

For those of us on the other side of the pond, please translate "Chavs" and "Glasgow Kiss".

PS: torsion - please don't denigrate our rednecks, thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
An eye witness on BBC n24 just stated that when the man who was driving the car got out and was dousing petrol on himself, whilst he was being apprehended by members of the public and security gaurds police he was throwing punches and shouting "Allah" as he threw each one!

I think that the evidence and eye witness reports by many many differant witnesses this is definately an terrorist attack by members of an Islamic organisation (well not true islamic but you know what I mean)

Kind Regards

Elf

[edit on 30-6-2007 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
The two big events tomorrow will be affected then I imagine, Gay Pride and Diana gig although I'm sure it will have all blown over by the time of the spice girls reunion concert (sigh).

Diana concert will be on lock down.

Both Third and Fourth in line to the throne will be attending. Security will be tight.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

"Glasgow Kiss".

Is a head butt,

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A Glasgow Kiss is a headbutt

Chavs ?????? HMMMMM Think David & Victoria Beckham without a lot of money

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

For those of us on the other side of the pond, please translate "Chavs" and "Glasgow Kiss".

PS: torsion - please don't denigrate our rednecks, thank you.

This is a Chav

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Dont you mean second and third in line to the throne?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
The hospital where one of the occupants of the car was taken is being evacuated.

Why would that be? Maybe he has something strapped to his body?

Obviously something he said, or alluded to. Maybe the hospital had been pre-rigged in anticipation of casualties being brought there. Maybe his cronies promised to not leave any of them behind alive.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Dont you mean second and third in line to the throne?

Yes,

Yes I do.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I don't know if ya'll caught this on the news yet or not ... At least one of the cars used in the London Car Bombs yesterday was stolen from Scotland. It may, or may not, have something to do with today's events at the Scotish airport. Could be part of the same bunch of (inept) terrorists.

If this is true it's quite possible that these are the same two men who left the car bombs in London. The media has hinted that CCTV footage clearly identifies the London bombers. So the perpetrators know it's only a matter of time before they are caught. Maybe they made a hasty decision to make up for the London failure and carry out a final suicide attack at the airport.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Still pretty heavy business evacuating a hospital especially when they hardly have the beds available and I imagine some of the patients are intensive care or in serious ways.

Must have alluded to something contagious... can't think of any grounds that would warrant it.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
People are still being kept inside the airport - I hope they're getting free booze while they wait.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus
People are still being kept inside the airport - I hope they're getting free booze while they wait.

In Scotland ???

Not a chance.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus

of course,
It's Scotland.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join