Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
We don't know that, we were told that. Do you always believe what you're told hands down?

That's why I said 'as far as we know so far ... ' Did you see that part Ras?

AT THIS POINT there is no evidence of any conspiracy other than the terrorists ineptly trying to blow up car bombs in London and Glasgow. All the facts will come out .. in time.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drblow
I think its fairly revealing that no-one has actually countered anything I have said with any solid evidence or reasoning.

OK here's a start. Why should I believe your opinion on this matter rather than make a considered judgement on the basis of a wide range of video and photographic evidence, intelligent independent reporting and the experiences of multiple members of the public?

Having made some allowance for inconsistencies due to the confusion and near panic in Glasgow the core story of what happened is relatively clear and consistent. You were not there, you have no particular insight into the events other than having lived in Belfast and you have offered not one shred of hard evidence to support your theory.

Originally posted by drblowThere have been suggestions that I have made 'personal attacks' - if anyone took what I have said as personal against them, then I'm sorry but re-read what I said.

I have and you did. For example,

If you come on this forum saying that you believe that this attack is genuine, or that the world should be more vigilant, then you are clearly an enemy combatant, and as such you are a legitimate target.

or

The 'idiots' I refer to are those who post on this thread about being 'vigilant'

This is specifically a "breaking news" thread and has largely been used as such in a sensible and civil manner by most members. If you want to discuss the failure of members to see what you believe to be the underlying truth of the story I would suggest that you start a new thread in a different forum and argue your case there, I will happily have a constructive discussion with you on that subject. If you can convince others then good for you, if you can't then please try not to abuse or threaten them.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by timeless test]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
But being told something is a far cry from knowing something. It's a minor distinction, but one that we need to make.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification shots... please, can you also clarify where I said that they say what the government tells them to?

You did it right here when you stated they are told what to report. Now do not blame me because you left that answer open ended that is your fault for not limiting it.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You specified it was the government. My open ended statement was actually meant to imply that the Tele-Tubbies were the ones telling the media what to report. That's what you get for jumping to conclusions shots.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

But being told something is a far cry from knowing something.
It's a minor distinction, but one that we need to make.

Sure. Absolutely. But what I'm saying is ... AT THIS POINT what we are being told makes sense and there is no evidence to support - AT THIS POINT - that this is anything other than some inept terrorists trying to blow up car bombs in London and Glasgow. The facts that we know so far strongly point in that direction.

It doesn't mean that we shouldn't keep an eye out for more info ... of course not. But the only conspiracy coming to light is one of radical islamic terrorism .. and it fits and makes sense.

As I said .. only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by drblow

Oh dear. I say again, WHAT TERRORISTS? So you honestly believe that the only conspiracy in the world today is that real terrorists are trying to kill us all in the name of radical Islam? You believe that there is a terrorist threat?

Fine, who can change that when you have access to untold amounts of information here & elsewhere.

Do you believe that 9/11 was carried out by terrorists? Do you believe that the 7/7 london bombings were carried out by terrorists? My opinion is that none of those events were carried out by terrorists. My belief is that the word 'terrorist' has been hijacked by the media to perpetrate mass brain washing and propaganda, with the sole intention of continuing the 'war on terror' (i.e the search for oil resources).

Mmm, continuing a war on terror, designed to keep us in the Middle East for the purposes of oil. I can see that, that seems a reasonable conclusion to reach.

So lets look at the tactics employed by our governments then - according to you:

9/11 - saudi hyjackers, no link to Iraq. That was a genius plan by the evil government

7/7 - disillusioned Brits, putting more pressure on the government over our involvment in Iraq. Another genius plan in action

Glasgow - half the country wants out of Iraq so they stage an incident and use some Iraqi doctors as patsies. But they do this apparently to actually stay in Iraq and continue their war on terror

Blimey, there's some real mensa candidates working for the government. What you worried about this evil government for, they clearly couldn't organise a bundle in a school playground.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Telegraph List of terror suspects for Scotland and London bombings - and information /background on them.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ok pleaaseee. Lets try and get this other thread up and yes you can link it on here,

try removeing on/offline content as doing it again, SO is tweeking with the board a little.

If you still cant make the thread then please use the suggetions (in the member center) as this will alert the right Techy mod,

So please all Hold back you feeling on the matter till we get this other thread up, and link it on this thread,

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

My open ended statement was actually meant to imply that the Tele-Tubbies were the ones telling the media what to report.

Yeah right sure it was :shk:. Anyone else belive he was talking about tletubies whatever telling the mdeia what to report?

If so, I have a desert in Canada I will sell you and I think I also have some wonderful sandy Sunnny 24 7 365 70 degree F year round beach property on Hudsons Bay availabe cheap.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting how they're all doctors isn't it?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Yeah right sure it was :shk:. Anyone else belive he was talking about tletubies whatever telling the mdeia what to report?

If so......

Shots...

You have a tendency to put words in my mouth. So yes, you're right, I wasn't talking about the teletubbies, but then again, I may not have been talking about any specific government either. Or government at all for that matter. So please, relax yourself, and stop sniping me.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sorry Asala, i'l wait till the appropraite thread appears.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
why are people bugged out cause they are doctors?
i mean, doctors can be crayz/insane too. doctors can be criminals and murdererd too. just cause they are 'educated' don't mean they don't believe in what they are doing.

clearly this was amateur hour..i don't believe for one second that this was an al quaida attack. i don't doubt it was an attack(obviously) but i don't think these guys are part of some global terror network. as far as doctors being 'smart' and using the gas and all, i think it is perfectly understandable, even for a doctor to think that gas cans in a flaming car would explode. i would think that.
just cause you go through medical school and do a fellowship at some indonesian hospital and you become a neurologist does not mean you are an expert at all things flamable.
they were a human animal before they were a doctor.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Telegraph List of terror suspects for Scotland and London bombings - and information /background on them.

Thanks flyer great info there. I am still shocked by the number of profesionals/Drs though.

I am kind of wondering though about the Indian national arrested down under but that one-way ticket does rather make him look guilty however in his case I am not very sure because they claimed he was a model citizen. No doubt many will come forward and say the doctors were also model citizens but kind of hard to prove that since some were only in the country a short while

[edit on 7/3/2007 by shots]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Am I imagining things or did one of the news sources say sometime yesterday that the drivers of the two Mercedes on Friday morning had been identified as the two men arrested after crashing the Jeep?

Did anyone else hear this?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
FOX TV news is now reorting that all KEY SUSPECTS have been arrested. The major arrests are over. They believe that they have in custody those who planted the bombs in London.

8 arrested.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Interesting how they're all doctors isn't it?

I wonder if they are doctors who forgot that they are supposed to be saving lives ... or if they used being doctors as a cover and had terrorism in mind all along.

It's strange. I can't imagine what the people who were their patients are now saying. ('thank God I survived the terrorist doctor'??)

I seriously hope someone investigates the death/success rate for them.
THAT could reveal some interesting things.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry I don't remember who mentioned it here recently, but I have just seen footage of one of the "controlled explosions" and the robot did use a shotgun(?) on the boot of the car. news.sky.com...

Good call whoever posted this before

[edit on 3/7/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If it were some sort of inside job or conspiracy , how do you get agent's to do this to themselves..... I don't know about you but I'm not signing up.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum