It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i am very curious about something, i am no expert in the stock market or anything, but i eager to see what will happen with tommorows stock market in london
from which company will be the most transacted no. of stocks

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
The nwo must laugh at us when we support loss of liberty what a mind screw. So i leave you with Gordon Brown's NWO speech from May of 2007. Priceless

ashame Gordon hasn't stripped away our liberty then

*yawn*

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I do not know if anybody posted this before, but here it goes anyway;

Ex-CIA Man Exposes Hysteria Of Car "Bomb" Terror

Countering the frothing rabid hysteria that is being whipped up by a fervent media in response to three failed car "bomb" attacks in the last few days in the UK, ex-CIA agent Larry Johnson joined Keith Olbermann to underscore the truth behind the madness - that the so-called bombs were primitive at best and would not have killed anybody.

The truth about the "deadly" car bombs that led to airports and other transit systems being closed across the country as well as the UK terror threat level being raised to critical is that they displayed an almost laughable level of proficiency and would not have killed anyone.

"This is not one of the truck bombs or car bombs we see going off in Iraq - what's really striking about this today is that you had two non-bombs in London when we had at least five bombs in Baghdad in which U.S. soldiers were killed in one of those so I think it's just out of proportion - this was an incendiary, this was not a high explosive," said Johnson.

Well there you go.

Either this guys were complete amateurs - or this was staged.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I still haven't seen that allah anywhere .....

It's ALL OVER the tv news. They have covered it many times.
Try turning on the TV news for a while.
CNN
From CNN - everytime he threw a punch he yelled 'allah'

I dont have a tv. I've seen now for the first time online about the yelling. I was just curious why it was instantly linked to muslim terrorism specifically.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Obviously he is rather stupid or down right ignorant

One gallon of gasoline combined with the correct amount of air is equivalent to 83 pounds of dynamite. Now multiply that by 20 30 or forty and you could potentially have a huge explosion. You really should try relying on better sources then prison planet, but to each his own.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's only one mans opinion Souljah, a man who's not over here or in a position to see evidence for himself.

Also worth noting, he's either partially deaf or has a hard time understanding the merc may have been stolen.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think it is safe to say that these guys were poorly prepared, but that it was lucky in that respect. The explosive force off one cannister/cylinder is quite a bang, to have several plus gasoline is some bomb

I have already posted a link and pics of a cylinder explosion from a few weeks ago that vaporised a Transit Van and its hapless driver. It was just lucky it was early morning when it happened as anyone in that street would have been shredded by shrapnel.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

One gallon of gasoline combined with the correct amount of air is equivalent to 83 pounds of dynamite. Now multiply that by 20 30 or forty and you could potentially have a huge explosion. You really should try relying on better sources then prison planet, but to each his own.

i see that trusted sources are hard to be proven for you.

for instance that guy talking in the video was ex cia - he is not trustable proof for you.
what is trustable proof for you? the link you posted right. well let me tell you that the link you posted is a ".gov " domain , domains which are hosted by governments.

so a trustable source in your opinion is the government
but not an ex government worker , which probably had to deal with a lot of these things (bombs) , and didn't talked from books.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

i see that trusted sources are hard to be proven for you.

Same could be said for you.

The guy clearly doesn't know what he's on about if he thinks gas cylinders are not explosive.

Pressurised Gas + Heat + no way of releasing pressure= Big Bang. Simple physics.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Either this guys were complete amateurs - or this was staged.

Hi Souljah - They were complete amateurs. (or terrorist-school dropouts) But, they tried to kill/injure thousands and they are still terrorists.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Tauranga Airport in New Zealand closed and evacuated due to suspicious package.

Updated to say 'all clear' ... do we have copycats .. wannabe's??

[edit on 7/1/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Obviously he is rather stupid or down right ignorant

what kind of high tech detonating device did they use to achive that potent mixture. internal combustion engine applies that pricipal, but it is made possible by a little more than a gas can and a spark, correct? are you saying this is a potential terrorist attack, or that it was? they are totally different.

if you think it was a terrorist attack then i should be in cuba right now for all the stupid things i did when i was a kid.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
are you saying this is a potential terrorist attack, or that it was? they are totally different.

No I was simply pointing out the idiot source another ueed does not know what he is talking abut when it comes to how dangerous gas when combined with air can be is all.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
BBC

Heathrow, terminal 3 is closed due to a suspect device

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is just plain ridiculous. About the London incident the only thing I could read in news papers about how the "terroristic" attack was prevented is;
"An ambulance car who passed by the darkgreen vehicle by coincidence found it to be suspicious and called the police."

LoL! Wtf? I really don't know. But normally It's a bit harder than in some Movie to have the luck and actually prevent an authentic attack.

Now we can see two retarded asians, the inventors of gun-powder. Driving and Burning around like retards. TERRORISTS! TERRORISTS!
Either this is just the usual staged #, or maybe the retardedness comes from MK-ULTRA Mind-Control. But whatever it is... It's artificial, and fits into agendas.

Bologna, NY, London. What's next?

Funny how the Frogwriter from page one doesn't consider for even a split-second, that once again.. News might be untrue/biased?

[edit on 1-7-2007 by osram]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by osram
This is just plain ridiculous. About the London incident the only thing I could read in news papers about how the "terroristic" attack was prevented is;
"An ambulance car who passed by the darkgreen vehicle by coincidence found it to be suspicious and called the police."

I believe this was the vehicle that was parked awkwardly and had smoke coming out from the interior of the car. Pretty dodgy.

Originally posted by osramNow we can see two retarded asians, the inventors of gun-powder. Driving and Burning around like retards. TERRORISTS! TERRORISTS!

Wrong kind of Asian I'm afraid. Here in the UK we refer to Indians and Pakistanis as Asian, Chinese (the inventors of gunpowder) etc are more often described as Oriental.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well, I wouldn't want us to be so foolish to believe all we read in the newspapers, however, neither would I want us to believe there aren't any terrorist to worry about,

Both extremes would be fool heartedly living in denial.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is kind of frenzy, seems like confusion in the ranks or something. All suspect vehicles are now potentially explosive when before they would've been thought as been at most stolen untill investigation.
This kind of publicity is priceless for the authorities though, and even in here where you'd least expect it there are appraisals to the 'strong leadership' etc. In my humble opinion the little that I've seen of Gordon he doesn't show any special strenght or weakness for that matter, just plain dull

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't have a clue about bombs or canisters or any of that, but I take it at least someone here must do?

ok so for the amount of petrol and gas cylinders that were found in the London car, would that be enough to take out the whole nightclub? I mean I was under the impression that it wasn't right in front of the club, but more down the road or round the corner, if it crashed into the bins.

Also, does anyone know anything about the detonation device that they were planning to use, or were they just going to set the car on fire and hope it went boom like in the Glasgow one?

Was the Glasgow Airport bomb at all close to actually going off? If the car was on fire then i'm assuming they were just hoping for the canisters to eventually blow up or something? Does that realistically happen when they get too hot from fire?

I take it the fire crews had to put it out as fast as they could?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
I think it is safe to say that these guys were poorly prepared, but that it was lucky in that respect. The explosive force off one cannister/cylinder is quite a bang, to have several plus gasoline is some bomb

I have already posted a link and pics of a cylinder explosion from a few weeks ago that vaporised a Transit Van and its hapless driver. It was just lucky it was early morning when it happened as anyone in that street would have been shredded by shrapnel.

Isn't it curious then that in what, three separate, concerted, attempts these "terrorists" have NOT been able to achieve, even once the level of destruction depicted in those previously posted photos.

And those incidents occurred by pure Chance and Misfortune!

I'm not sure what it all means; False Flag, Unfathomable Incompetence, or the action of a Beneveloent Fate.

But one thing IS clear;

It's going to be an Interesting Summer!

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join