It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

helmut blocking? does it really work

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Has anyone made one of these helmuts, and can anyone who has tell me their experiences with it and whether or not they think it works and why they think it is working, promises i won't laugh




posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
wtf are you talking about



posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Mate?
Dude i dunno what your talking about... i assume by helmut you mean helmet i.e thing that goes on your head for protection... and if so what helmets are you talking about.. at least give an explanation or a link or something



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You talkin about silver foil helmets or what?



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
sorry guys, im talking about these helmets that people make to stop the aliens controling their thoughts



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gollwog
sorry guys, im talking about these helmets that people make to stop the aliens controling their thoughts


They no longer work. The aliens use the Internet to get to you now.



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i read on a site about what aliens can and cannot do, and it said the aleins cannot get you through the internet, tv etc LOL



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
They can get to you on the Internet? I wonder if I could find one on MSN that would be kind of cool I guess



posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
You talkin about silver foil helmets or what?


WTF, you mean the foil helmets don't work anymore?

What am I supposed to do now?

Are there any replacements available?



posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think thise wouldnt ever have worked... i doubt something as simple as foil would be able tohold off a race that has managed to travel light years to see us... i'm sure even if they did work, they would have found a way around them...



posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
I think thise wouldnt ever have worked... i doubt something as simple as foil would be able tohold off a race that has managed to travel light years to see us... i'm sure even if they did work, they would have found a way around them...


There is supposedly something in aluminum alloy that keeps telepaths from entering your mind.

Does anyone remember what material Magneto used in his helmet to keep Prof X out of his head?



posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There's a Magneto Helmet on sale at Ebay....only thing is that it is made of plastic, so I don't know if will still have the same effect to protect you from alien mind readers.



posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
There's a Magneto Helmet on sale at Ebay....only thing is that it is made of plastic, so I don't know if will still have the same effect to protect you from alien mind readers.

well the metallic one was against that xavier guy, maybe this is more sophisticated.. or only against aliens?



posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Try ceran wrap. And if that doesn't work, you might have to move to things more sophisticated....rubbermaid tupperware.



posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ok, I just tried the siran wrap, but it keeps sticking to itself before I can get a proper wrap around my head.

Don't have any Rubbermaid(R) brand tupperware at my house, so will some aftermarket plastic containers work?

I also just read that an actual helmet can be maid with the following items:

1 sheet of papertowl
2 squirts of Elmers Glue
1 hyper condenser seal
1 lithium crystal
3 pieces of velcro (both the sticky and the soft part)
and 1 can of Cheese-Wiz.

Trying to download the instructions, will keep you posted..........



posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Nathraq, you may also want to try not bathing or brushing your teeth...I have heard that aliens can't stand bad hygiene....don't think it would stop the mind reading though....but atleast you won't be abducted and they won't come too close to you either.



posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Nathraq, you may also want to try not bathing or brushing your teeth...I have heard that aliens can't stand bad hygiene....don't think it would stop the mind reading though....but atleast you won't be abducted and they won't come too close to you either.


I would have to start bathing and brushing first, hehe.

Note: I still can't get the velcro to stick to my head.........



posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq

I would have to start bathing and brushing first, hehe.
so why worry? they wouldn't want your funky butt anyways

Note: I still can't get the velcro to stick to my head.........


try growing some hair first




top topics



 
0

log in

join