It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformation in the information age-Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
A new film coming out this year titled 'Disinformation in the information age' from the same guy that brought you 'Everybody has to learn sometime'
This trailer is about 8 minutes long and has various main stream media clips showing how the disinformation is being created and disiminated.
This promises to be a good flick.

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
looks interesting, though a bit messy that trailer in the sense that I don't think it comes out too appetizing :S

How ever...having seen that clip, don't you just wanna do very very bad things to Bill O'Reilly? My god that man is a joke... what ever happend to objective reporting?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
NO comments?

Nobody is gonna even watch this?

Come on people, take a look and tell me what you think.

Cant you see by the look on Barbera Walters face that it is worth eight minutes to check it out?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Amusing and appalling all at once. "The banality of evil" incarnate.

Rosie slipping Barbara Wawa the finger is simply priceless. Really you gotta love the whole set-up there and the deconstruction is dead-on.

And yes, how can that fascist cretin O'Reilly remain on the air?

Just goes to prove how infantilized the MSM has become. If this is how Joe Blow gets his information about the world--and sadly for most it is--then it is all the more amazing that 9/11 disclosure has gotten as far as it has.

Partly I think it comes from media blowback: like the Donald says, ultimately there is no bad publicity, and to go to such lengths to mock the truthers sends the unintended signal that they're on to something. Why else protest so strenuously?

I'll be interested to see the final result; good post.

top topics

join