It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next generation of elites, where are they hiding?

page: 1

join
share:
KTK

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I was hoping for information on the children and grandchildren of the elites. I have never come across much information or investigation of the issue. Im hoping someone on ATS has looked into this and can provide some more information. It seems most of the names of the powerful that get thrown around are half dead old white men. Who are the people the torch gets passed too? Are they purposly hidden away or are they in the society pages going to NY nightclubs?

Any tidbits of information would be appreciated, its hard to google the issue if you dont know who you are looking for.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey.

Which 'elite' are you referring to ?

There are those that make that claim - those with power and money in 'the world' - but their 'elite' seem only to be classed and formed by who can lie and cheat and steal better than anyone else.

As for who I personally think the 'elite' are, Lao Tsu summed it up quite well when he said "When the way does not prevail in the state the people of the way go into hiding" (not verbatim). But more and more of these appear to be 'awakening' (for lack of a better term) so I think our future just may very well see some developments that nobody yet has considered.

Here's to hopin......

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
OK. I will cite one name but...look, I dont wanna die. Between you and me..

George Bush Sr, George Bush (The Pres4ever), Jab Bush....OK I am not afraid to die any more! The world needs a hero! They can kill me now. What I care is that the truth is out..

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Bush goes all the way into 18 century...mmm..yes, right where and when the oil was discovered.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Do you know who the next Elite are...
A lot of people of ATS and similar quality persona,
You fear a NWO... You are the NWO

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yes, another worrior who does not afraid to die.

Listen, are you sure what you have said is gonna sound sane next mornig?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ahh, THOSE 'elite' huh.

Personally I don't quite care about who/what/where they are or do, I look at them as quite inconsequential to the larger scheme of things.

But that's just me - just one of the goys

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'd say they're probably going to very expensive private schools. There's no need for them to hide, they have near-flawless security wherever they go.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Eton, Harvard, Yale, Oxbridge....any prestigious educational institution.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
[edit on 17-10-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Go through any wealthy town, you will find bad seeds. I drive through one and can observe the animal life there. Lots of deadly WASPS buzzing around in luxury cars, lots of pyramids, octagons, cuboids and street names that relate to masonry, the ultimate cult. Their bastards and i hate there fake happiness. WHats funny is they dont even know they're pathetic losers.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
In position and ready for your go, sir.

top topics

join