It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are living a lie !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
hello everyone, this is my first time here. let me start by saying, i believe we are living in a false reality.we have created the world we live in. so we cannot comprehend what the original race of people knew about the universe and everything else for that matter. we look at everything like starting with nothing and evolving to where we are now.maybe we started knowing everything and lost it all due to an event that shocked our true minds.there are tons of speculation about how we got here, but the question should be, where are we heading.the date 2012 comes to mind.lets say that is the day we all find out. i sure hope it is because if it happens in my lifetime, who could ask for anything better than that.we will rid are self of the ego and see the truth. which is the all knowing truth.peace and harmony is not far off, but in our current state of mind we could not handle the truth. thank you and hope to hear some good feedback.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Do you have any sort of proof of your claims? Even anything that might suggest that it might support what you're saying?

How about a little bit of anything to support your comments?
This is what ATS is about... research and proof.

Claims without reason don't deny ignorance... they are ignorant.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
sounds like you just watched one of those michael tsarion films

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
From a spiritual perspective, I would say that this "world that we created" comes in the form of the ego. We have created what is reality because of it, and it might indeed be holding us back from that our ancestors were in tune with. However, I wouldn't say that such a physical place exists.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Well first of all if there was any concrete proof of aliens or how we got here, then we prob. wouldn't be asking for people's feedback on this forum.But if you look at the facts than you would see the truth. I would suggest U look at a video called Evidence The Case For Nasa UFOS. I believe it tells more truth than any other evidence out there. But you be the judge because thats what its all about. Our own perception of the truth. Because all that matters is what you believe for yourself. looking out for your own spiritual path and making sure you follow it to better your true self. I will always enjoy reading all sides of this, I do have an open mind and welcome any answers you may have to why society has falled so far from the truth. When your done watching the video, you will ask me what does that have to do with the ego and the mind. Ask me after U watch the video. And I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place, this is my first post. From what I've seen there is no "proof" of anything without someone debunking it with false proof, so everything is up to debate.

*Mod Edit - Please Do Not Use All Caps When Posting On ATS The Use of ALL CAPS

[edit on 6/30/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ouch.

Dude... please don't use all caps in your posts.
It's called "shouting" and is considered rude.
It's also hard to read... so most people won't bother.

Anyway... what I was asking for is if you had anything to show us. The community is about sharing information, doing research, and finding stuff out. That's what people do here.

Now you've given us something to look at/for. This "EVIDENCE THE CASE FOR NASA UFOS" video... Well, I watch as much of it as I could stand.

I found it to be full of bad assumptions, poor knowledge, and projection of wish fulfillment obscuring rational scientific method.

I did not see any reason to suddenly start doubting reality.

Now that said, I've got my own reasons to boldly make the statement "we are living a lie", but most of what I'd say has to do with Edward Bernaise, the rise of capitalism, and the way we are socially conditioned to be gullible "happiness engines".

I'd suggest that if you want to be worried about something, look into what Noam Chomsky has written about the world we've created around us.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sorry About The caps. Wont Do That Again.

Let Me Start By saying, I Do not need Chomsky Or bernaise To see The lie That all people in power project on to the people. If its not in the best interest of the rich and powerful, than it does not get done. But back to the subject. the mind and our egos. check out Ian Xel lungold. and yes michael Tsarion has some good insight of this whole 2012 discussion. i do not watch these videos and assume they are true, but i take all the info from them and come to my own conclusions.So i enjoy hearing more from you.In hopes you may have some great insight for me. thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
...maybe we started knowing everything and lost it all due to an event that shocked our true minds....

i want to start off by telling you that, so long as you are posting in the skunkworks forum, you have no burden of proof at all. dont let that other guy bully you.

IRT your above quote:

the lie we are living is called: DEATH. i have opened a new thread in response to this one

the lie that we were sold

dkp

top topics

join