It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of UFOs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When I was 17 years old, me and some friends went to visit my grandparents in Crockett, Tx. While there, myself and two others witnessed strange lights moving erratically in the southern skies. It wasn't until later that I found out that others witnessed the same lights.
Though I've been skeptical of UFO's, I've always entertained the thought of the existence of life outside of our solar system. Or the existence of life outside of our 'time'.
Years later, when I was about 20( I'm 50 now), I had dreamed of being either being on a street or in a car and would look down a long street and have a sense of impending doom. Then, as if on cue, a plane would crash miles away down that long street. I felt I was in LA. Though I have never been to LA, the streets were lined with palm trees and made me think of the west coast.
Over the years, this dream has evolved. I have also learned how to control my arms and legs in my dreams. I used to be a victim of my dreams, having no control over events. Now, while I can't control the events taking place around me, I can move and interact with my dream environment.
The dream now has evolved to a point that I am certain I've always have had this dream, but either never perceived what I was dreaming or I never stayed in the dream long enough to view it all.
In the dream, I'm standing on a lawn. I know If I look down the street, Ill trigger my dream to witness a plane crash in the distance. But I don't want to do that. I know that when I do, it triggers another event where alien ships arrive. Mostly lights, clusters of them, varying in colors from blue to red to yellow. Shapes are difficult to see, because the distance must be in miles. Sort of like seeing a plane flying 25k feet in the sky, about 10 miles away. Vague shapes.
So, Instead of looking down the street, I start to walk in the direction where I know the UFOs come into view. Trying to get a closer view, I pass house after house, some people seemed panicked, while others pay me no attention. At times, I have a sense that the distractions in the dream, are an attempt for me to forget about the UFOs coming.. forcing me to look towards where I know the plane will crash.
But instead, I try to get closer, cutting through the neighborhood I'm in, passing houses and streets, until I arrive at small park with a children's merry-go-round.
It's here that without me looking, a plane will crash in the distance. I can no longer see the plane, but the explosion can be heard and smoke rises in the distance.
People start appearing, (about 10 - 12) from homes and from my left and right, looking in the sky.
I can look up, the sky is a dark blue. The sun has set, but light washes over our heads, illuminating the clouds in the distance. Clouds like the ones seen in the movie Independence Day... eerie, rolling and moving towards me.
Then quickly, the clouds give way to a night sky. Figures in the sky start appearing. Different shapes and colored lights. Long cylindrical shapes. small but intricate mechanical shapes. Some ships immense and far away. Others about the size of a house, with lights and intricate designs.
Even with all the beauty and awe from seeing them arrive, a sense of doom overcomes me. The ships in the sky start attacking.... shooting missiles of light, like lasers, while others shoot pods. I say pods because one is shot into the park and sticks in the ground before me. I think a living being is inside, and I start to run. I panic. I want to stay and see what happens, but I run.
At this point, the dream takes on different endings. Ending up in a house with others trying to hide. Other times I just wake up. Other times, I just run. hearing explosions and more lights and ships moving over-head. Other times I pick up a rifle and shoot back at anything. but never at anything.
Thats about it. I hope that I gain more control over what happens. Or stay in the park and see what comes ot in the pod. But I can't. Or won't.
Either way, its been my dream for over 30 years now and thought I would share it with you. I have read similarities from others and just thought to throw mine in the pot as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
Every time I have a dream of UFOs...

I get a major sensation of hopelessness...

like I've surrendered everything I am and ever stood for.

Same here. When i was a little kid i would have dreams aliens and ufos. In the first dream, i was at school playing on the playground, and everyone suddenly vanished and i got that hopeless feeling, then i saw a cigar shaped ufo come down the size of a city. After that first one, the dreams would start off just as a regular one might and about half way through i would get that hopelessness feeling and i knew what was going to happen next.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've had alien invasion dreams all my life but for the past few weeks somethings changed and I keep seing orbs that enter our atmosphere and do something to the air in our atmosphere. They're always different dreams but last night I saw shiny metallic orbs that came out of nowhere and started to collect people. They poison the air so you'd have to use a gas mask to actually breathe. It was so weird.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have aways beleaved it ufo's but I never had a dream about them befor till the other night, in my dream i was inside a old barn and i could see through cracks in the boards there was are really bright white light comming through the cracks and there was a person with a radio i think not sure to my left playing with the knobs then a strange sound came from radio,then i walked to the barn door and pushed it open when the door open i seen a space ship about 3 foot off the ground i did not see any landing gear looked like it was floating 4 grays just like you here people talking about was walking toward me i was so excited but not afraid.Then i woke. Has anyone ever had a dream like this.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join