It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
As I was following the Ghost Raven hoax I noticed a handful of folks said that they had recently had dreams of UFOs and so I would like to open this space to share those. I've had UFO dreams for as long as I remember, but more frequently in the last couple years. The latest dream I have is of a sky full of stars shooting across the sky, all in the same direction. It's dark and I'm outside and do not feel surprised, but a little frightened. The action above slows down and I see craft, different types, but mainly the typical circular ones, passing by overhead. The place it occurs is different in each dream, but the sight of them passing overhead is always the same. Is anyone else dreaming of UFOs?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
yes!
well , not as recently, but many dreams of objects (some i saw awake and dreamed of later)
one dream was very vivd, when i was young , around 12-13 years old, where the ships were low, many of them in the sky, and they seemed to dance for us, and my brothers and i chased them around our property (we lived in the country in michigan)
plus many other dreams of strange weather and objects in the sky falling to earth.
one of them dream or not, when i was 19, remember very well at a small 4th of july gathering in the middle of nowhere in michigan, we saw a huge ship in the sky that hovered while we lit fireworks in the sky, and suprisingly, about 10 of us there in this field, we all remember lighting the fireworks, and then nothing else, but in the morning at least half of us remember seeing the object, but remember nothing after.

strange things happen, is it time for full disclosure???

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have been having reoccurring dreams for the past several months. One may chalk it up to eating before going to sleep and spending too much time looking on here. Still, I can't deny that they always wake me up in a cold sweat and send a shiver down my spine anytime I remember it. Mine always involve the circular type craft as well, but with a purple tint to them. All I can remember from the dream is looking out the window on an otherwise normal day and see a myriad of them in varying sizes. Almost like an invasion. Still, I only chalk it up as a dream and leave it at that. Weird, regardless.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm intrigued by people having the same type of dream, of course, it could just be an archetypical dream, like being naked at school or work or having our feet stuck in the sand as we are trying to run. And I guess that is why I am interested, trying to figure out if a lot of people have these dreams or just the handful I was previously aware of. I recently discovered that a boy I grew up with was having the same dream about UFOs, so I was wondering how many others may have had that type of dream.

Someone in the Ghost Raven hoax posted a dream about box shaped UFOs and that was a new one to me, although I have seen various shapes in my dreams, box shaped ones do not stand out in my memory.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I've had a real life Close Encounter with a UAP/UFO, but I never dream of UFOs/UAP.

I have had recurring dreams about multiple vortex Tornadoes however. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've had dozens of dreams of seeing triangular shaped ufos and even motherships attacking certain cities . This all occured way before that damn ghostraven posted his false info, which was a good trick he had played on us all. All I know is if these aliens want war,war is what we'll give 'em !!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Every time I have a dream of UFOs...

I get a major sensation of hopelessness...

like I've surrendered everything I am and ever stood for.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Last night I had a crazy dream of an alien trying to abduct me and I had knocked it out and these other little aliens were trying to force me on to this wierd looking table with these crazy lookin' devices that looked like no medical equipment I've ever seen!! Those aliens must have been pissed that they didn't have their way with me.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
When I was younger, before the knowledge of UFOs entirely, I had a dream of a malevolent UFO that was fire-red. I was in the floor of my grandparents house that night, in my dream I woke up from same position, but the room was hot and red. Buzzing with energy. I looked out the window, above, there was a massive circular craft. Around it was a hurricane of energy, sucking inwards to the craft like the eye of a hurricane. I was slowly pulled up and away, even though I was able to hold onto things. I lost the rest of the dream do to time loss...but I won't forget that.

There are others I've had, and oddly enough; the thought of Square craft is a reminder statement. I've dreamed of them as well, they were always used as probes on small scale or 'mother ships' in large scale.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't know what's up with me but I had some crazy dream with this huge triangular shaped object with strange lettering on it ,which reminded me of hieroglyphs , with a strange purple magnetic pulse around the ufo . It was covering most of manhattan and parts of brooklyn it was just moving around similar to a scene in "independence day" when all the people were panicing trying to seek refuge when the ufo hasen't even struck them yet. I'm gonna lay off the sci-fi movies for a couple of weeks so I could have some more peaceful and less freakish dreams.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My favourite terrifying UFO craft dream is the one where this large cylinder hovers over houses in the wee hours of the morning just before the crack of dawn. You pull the covers over your head but you can still hear a hum from it and then a bright beam starts searching from room to room. Suddenly, you open your eyes and the light is on the covers so you scream ....aaaiiiggggh! Shadowy figures approach your bed and you can feel them tugging your sheets!

[edit on 2-7-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

[edit on 2-7-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yeah, I've had dreams of UFO's before but not often, however I've had three or four in the past couple of years. I've also had the feeling that a previous poster mention, of hopelessness....dunno if these were UFO's, but a couple days ago I dreamed I was riding in a car at night looking out of the window, and I saw eight or nine lights (planes?) in the sky shooting what looked like lasers at eachother at close range, then one of them shot something like a missile straight down and it hit a building near me which exploded, then another building further away, and I had the most horrible feeling of dread as though a war was about to start that was completely inevitable...it wasn't a nice feeling. :\

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I posted in that thread. I have had many UFO dreams. One that i remember vividly was when i was looking up at them I heard a "voice" and that voice told me to take cover and hide because they "were looking for someone".

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by selinakyle
Yeah, I've had dreams of UFO's before but not often, however I've had three or four in the past couple of years. I've also had the feeling that a previous poster mention, of hopelessness....dunno if these were UFO's, but a couple days ago I dreamed I was riding in a car at night looking out of the window, and I saw eight or nine lights (planes?) in the sky shooting what looked like lasers at eachother at close range, then one of them shot something like a missile straight down and it hit a building near me which exploded, then another building further away, and I had the most horrible feeling of dread as though a war was about to start that was completely inevitable...it wasn't a nice feeling. :\

It's kind of weird as i've had similar dreams to this for many years, they're only occasional but sometimes there's a few within a short period like a week or a month and often with the same sort of sights and feelings of awe, hopelessness and worry.

Usually there's many objects in the sky, sometimes fights are going on between objects or the ground but most of the time its just me looking up and seeing lots of tiny distant objects and weird stuff moving about high up or in space, sometimes they are much closer and flying overhead, sometimes shooting or acting in a worrying way like coming in my direction or nearby doing scans or something, sometimes military craft like jets and helicopters follow or fight.

Ah just remembered one dream when i was quite young that's a bit different, there were these floating ring life forms that came down one moon lit night which were probably about bicycle tyre sized with a squid like flesh and suckers all over, creeping about slowly after people and stuff, it's funny how i can still remember it all these years later.

Also of some note was when i was younger i often dreamt of weird weather phenomena like really low down small clouds, odd wind, ominous stormy weather and small vortexes, with various other weird stuff going on as well, always a strange feeling I can't describe but it was like these things were being controlled or aware somehow, don't think I've really had any of these since back then which is quite a long time ago now.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So is this more of a common type of dream than i thought and one that some might not remember or think much of?

Come on lets hear some more, i think it could make for some interesting discussion.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by just theory
Come on lets hear some more, i think it could make for some interesting discussion.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Here's another short thread on the subject. These ufo dreams really do seem to be archetypal, so many people seem to have them. And I used to think I was all special and stuff.
There's also some good ufo-dream analysis that some of you might find useful. www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks yuefo, its quite interesting, dreams about fleets of ufos seems more common than i imagined, more people should share their dreams if they've had any.

Seems like these have been somewhat overlooked?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ive dreamed of them many times. Its really weird though...sometimes they are UFO's, other times they are very advanced aircraft from Earth and what im witnessing is a future war. I actually have the future war dream quite frequently but there are always UFO's or advanced aircraft present.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have had two dreams about UFO's, well, not just UFO's, but aliens in one too.

In the first dream I had, I was 2 years younger, playing outside in the play ground at a school, and suddenly, I got this heavy presence of dread as I heard
screams of "What's going on?" as the sky started to be littered with clouds, and the clouds themselves turned a tint of yellow green.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a huge metalic ship burst from the clouds. The metallic ship looked like a random formation of sharp edged rods, all coming togehter to form a not so random ship (sorry about the explanation, but I have no idea how to describe it.). The whole of the ship was a lifeless grey (color, not alien), and right when I saw it, I got the same feeling of hopelessness as 'weknowyouknow' felt.

I had the dream, but I never gave it a second thought, I just went on with my life. But now that you mention it, the dream was very particular. I can't exactly describe it with text, (one of my talents, writing things down that appear in my mind) but visions were as clear as life.

The next dream I spoke of was just a little bit fuzzy, but only because it just had a little bit of help from Halo 2 to know what the aliens looked like
But I do not believe that takes away the credibillity of the dream because all of the feelings I felt were real, and it kind of fits in as a continuation to my first dream.

The dream starts with me inside of my marching band's (I am involved in a local marching band) equipment closet. I suddenly have the feeling of hopelessness again, as I feel that very same alien ship drawing in again. I cannot see it, but I feel it.

The scene switches to me in a military uniform, and I am trying to assault an alien location, I am in a small resistence against the alien movement. I am in a rocky area, about ready to jump over a small drop off of about 10 feet. I send some of my men over, and they land on some silver bleachers below. I jump down also, and a light goes by; a searchlight. I whisper to my men "Don't let the light touch you! You will be seen!" They understand, and veer out of the direction of the light. I looked over to the right side of a bleachers, and I see a Blue Covenant Elite run past, (yes, I know this sounds like a totally fabricated dream, but just bear with me, please. I am not suggesting
that the Covenant are real, just that my mind placed that in for the information "Alien") and I think to myself, 'Yep, the aliens are here.'
Suddenly, one of my men gets caught inside hte spotlight, and after that, every thing becomes ablur. For some reason now, there are some people sitting with me in the stands, as for I am standing, and somebody gets killed. A huge torrent of people start to run, as I consider that there is no hope, and I run also. I run all the way from the stands, and into a grassy area where the parkinglot is, and I get inside of my cruddy 1980's clunker, whe suddenly, my friend Brian run by, and I yell at him hysterically to get into the car. I just now assessed what was happening. A full scale Alien attack.

I speed off all the way to my house, and stop for supplies, with my freind with me. I then get out as fast as I can, and picture a map of my hometown, and decide to get out in an undisclosed direction (for survival purposes, becasuse I have been known for Deja Vu, I really don't want want this one to become true, but I have the feeling it will).

Anyway, there you have it. Accept it or not, but these dreams feel more real than anything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join