It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Oneness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There is a reprint of a book called Universal Oneness by David H. Lewis. Anybody out there ever read this. Or anyone own it? Maybe we could get some great excerpts and or experieces based on the text of this book.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Lewis offers some stuff that is hard to swallow. This book that you refer to claims to expound upon records that Lewis found in hidden tomb in the Great Pyramid. I'm not saying whether he did or did not find these records (I'll leave that to others in this forum), I'm just getting some more information out about the contents of this book.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ok so everyone except one has not heard of this book. No one here has read it? supposedly it gives step by step instructions for TK and no one here has read it. Maybe I needed a catchier thread title? C'mon! Someone out there has got to know something. I know the story behind how this book wound up getting written. I wanna know if anyone has read it. Or do I have to start this thread again with a different title. Maybe in ALL CAPS.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freebrain
Ok so everyone except one has not heard of this book. No one here has read it? supposedly it gives step by step instructions for TK and no one here has read it. Maybe I needed a catchier thread title? C'mon! Someone out there has got to know something. I know the story behind how this book wound up getting written. I wanna know if anyone has read it. Or do I have to start this thread again with a different title. Maybe in ALL CAPS.

Pardon me for sounding skeptical, but it does sound like you're trying to sell something. How about a synopsis of some of the major points of the book so we can all debate and discuss them?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Im sure a little time on google will find the book

but i have felt the feeling of oneness but never heard of a book for it, i reckon discovering these things for yourself is better than reading an instruction manual

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have not read the book. But...

Excerpt:

The fourth phase of telekinesis, in its mildest form, is now the combined practices of the first three and a fourth step added. Each phase becomes more complicated and inwardly involves more and more energy to supply your efforts of intense concentration.

This fourth step, if accomplished, is near completion and a degree of success. In the beginning, your concentration was focused on producing a light, then to expand it in and out of solitude until it filled all areas of internal thought as it completely surrounded your brain organism. In this stage, such a light that is presently in the confines of your brain, must now be released, for it cannot remain enclosed for long periods... (Brain damage could result.) Re-enter your area of solitude and your concentration now must be on an object. Find a comfortable position, straighten back, arms relaxed at your side and stare at one fixed object. Remain with fixed eyes on the object until all vision is blurred around the object and the only clear vision is the object itself. Once attained, you are now ready for the light. As you remain concentrated on the object, bring forward the light until once again it has filled your brain area. Gradually concentrate that a laser light is leaving your brain, taking with it your thoughts of moving that object, and imagine a piercing ray of light at the base of the object. Do nothing more than imagine during many of the practices that should follow.

There will be a time when an inward feeling tells you, you are now ready to levitate such an object. This feeling will be an inner force, inner words or inner thoughts. If and when this stage is reached, you are then ready to levitate the object, or move it in any direction. Once, again, retrace your practices to the point of the ray piercing around the base of the object. With one giant surge of concentrated power, picture this object moving... either upward or to one side. When you are convinced it has lifted, stop all concentration in the fraction of a second and you will hear the object crash to the surface. Now you know it has been accomplished, but was not possible through negative thought waves. When your powers and the power of the light have succeeded in the initial lifting or moving, larger objects are in store for your collected powers of concentration. With the successful completion of the fourth phase, you have, in reality, reached the point of "mind over matter"' and are capable of other feats through telekinesis. The light you produce in the form of an imaginary laser beam... in time, will cast a faint light on a given object, seen only by you but enough light to be distinguishable as such. The light you produce can be as interchangeable as your thought waves, for it can be a piercing beam, a mellow overflowing light or that of flooding the object. The actual degrees of light are the degrees of the power transmitted. For a simple explanation, a piercing beam at the base of an object will move it or raise it. On the other side of the ledger, such a piercing beam, mixed with another thought process, can utterly destroy this same object in the millionth of a second, leaving no traces behind as solids now change into atmospheric particles. The broader beam is for levitation and the flooding of light is for the transfer of your thoughts into another.

During this entire process of the varied practices, your unknowing power of positive thinking is gradually eased into your subconscious thinking, and once there, it will remain forever. The more concentration you exert, the more active vibrations enter onto the object and into the ether cosmos. No object can be moved without the thought vibrations. If the answer were given you regarding the destruction of an object, we would again have to revert back to vibrations. In simplification all material objects are matter and all matter can be changed... from solid to partially solid. The concentration, the will to destroy, mixed with imagination and the reversal of the light rays... objects such as high rise buildings ships, planes or mountains, can be utterly and totally destroyed, thus this reverse process will remain the secrets of this author and other select few of our world of humans.

To destroy, is a split process of your subconscious and is difficult at best to perform. To accomplish such a task, you must create a force field that when confined and condensed and finally aimed like a laser, you have the power to then control not only the world in which you live, but all the humans on the face of it. Since telekinesis is limited to only a select few, I doubt if such practices will extend to a majority. I might add, at this point, as a matter of interest to all who dare to try, split subconscious concentration is also a death dealing objective... to the giver, if such practices are practiced for extended periods, for here, your brain cavities are too often flooded by the chemical that activates the thinking, along with the fact that too much of the wrong universal power is emitted into this living organism... causing a painful death by an over-active electrically charged brain.

Using telekinesis in the form of moving objects, reading minds through a reverse process or transmitting your thoughts to another, is not against universal laws, providing all transfer of thoughts are harmless to the recipient. Telekinesis, or some forms of levitation, can be partially explained in this manner. A physical body gives off a certain amount of energy in the form of light and color. When in the form of light energy, its mass is reduced by that same amount, divided by the speed of light... squared. Gravity, to most thinking people, seems to be the mysterious force that exerts its influence instantly over great distances. In reality, gravity is not a force at all, but a property of space-time in a three spatial dimension, plus one added dimension of time that cannot be defined.

End excerpt.

new topics

top topics

join