It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Journalist Faces Death for Supporting Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
"Although the government privately agreed to drop the charges, which officials quietly admitted were false, the Public Prosecutor said in the brief court session that he intends to proceed with the case."
"He is on trial because he writes plainly about the danger of extremist madrassas teaching children as young as five to hate Jews and Israel."
If convicted, Choudhury will be executed by hanging. Here

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
He probably isn't the first muslim to be prosecuted with the possibility of a death sentence for supporting Israel. So much for Islamofascist justice, eh? Let's just watch and see how these islamofascist supporters will justify the murder of this man and at the end lay blame on Israel for this incident. I can't wait. Besides that, I hope that this man is freed, but considering how fanatical these nuts are, they will take the extra steps to 'create' the evidence that will be used against him...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
How dare these Islamofacists arrest this man for speaking his mind! Giving your opinion should never been cause for arrest and threats to your life! The Bangladeshi government should be ashamed of themselves for showing such contempt for the basic human right of expressing ones own opinion.

Shame that the Israeli government sees fit to honour this man's right to free speech yet seems content to trample over that same right when it comes to people like David Irving.

There's only one thing I dislike more than bigots like the Bangladeshi government, and that's hypocrites like the Israeli government.

join