It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the future or not...how can i tell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
how can i tell if its the future?

i had this dream...but it did not feel like a dream it felt as if i was wide awake.
it was very short but powerful... i was in a large building with glass roof. a group of people and i were in a line in front of a counter as if we were in line for lunch. it kind of looked like i was in college. i was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. under my right arm is my fathers laptop.
as i looked up i saw my reflection in something. and i relized to myself that the only reason i would have his laptop if he died or something. then something hit me... the feeling of no one, as if my mother and father both have died and i had no one.(they are both alive today)

this was weird because it felt so real.

how can i be aboslute that is was real or a dream?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well, if your parents are currently alive, then it's definitely a dream.

One thing is certain. Your parents are going to die someday, but that is for the future.

It was a dream. Maybe you're worried about it happening subconsciously and it just happened to hit you as a very strong dream.

The dream dictionary I use suggests that to dream about the death of a loved one (which you sort of did, although you didn't witness the death) can mean that you are lacking a quality or aspect that this person represents. Think about what it is about your parents that make them special to you (other than the fact that they're your parents). You are perhaps longing to have that aspect become part of you.

join