It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABOVE BLACK : Preserve Destiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 11:17 AM
link   
www.aboveblack.com...

Anyone have this book? Know if this guys story story has been debunked (yet)?

(you can read the first 3 chapters online, though if the rest of the book is like the 1st three it's probably not worth it)

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Great question Bob88!!!!!
I asked the same question and no one seems to have read the book or know much about it....... I fugured someone here already read the book...... guess not.

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I saw it advertise on Newmax, of all places. I remember coming across a while back. I have my doubts because the site offers a music CD?? But wanted to see if anyone else read it. I am about to read "The Aliens and the Scalpel."

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah, that's where I saw it too. Maybe I asked in the wrong section, I asked in the "other resorces of info" section.

It's strange that no one here has read it though...... or at least will admit to it. LOL

His story sounds interesting!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was just getting ready to post the exact same question when something told me to hit search.

I got an update email from him today. I said,

10,000 Books SOLD!

Believe it or not, ABOVE BLACK is coming up on a milestone. We are close to 10,000 books being sold. The book came out in November of 1997, so it's taken us a little over 6 years to do it. For a self-published book that has received very little in the way of promotion, that's quite an accomplishment. Even traditionally published books through the major publishing houses typically sell less than that before they are placed out of print. So thanks to everyone. To celebrate, I am giving every one on this list a special offer. Use the following Coupon Code when ordering anything on our site and receive a 15% discount off your order. You must order by February 5th, 2004. The Coupon Code is: 150350308

Thought if anyone was interested in reading it . here's 15% off!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I actually listened to the Art Bell interview, some time back and really enjoyed it....may hafta get the book.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It comes to 14.05 w/ shipping for the book only.
That's not too bad.

I will share with ya all.

new topics

top topics

join