It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious clouds spray sky with light.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wasn't there a thread a couple months back by a member I think his handle was Darknight or something like that, which predicted something like this?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think DK predicted stars dancing in the sky.

Not clouds.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Not clouds.

I just remember him saying something to the effect that there would be light shows in the sky, and that would just be the start. Do you remember what that thread was called?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
These clouds have been known about for decades:

Noctilucent clouds were first detected from space by an instrument on the OGO-6 satellite in 1972.

Source.

That rather lessens the impact of any prediction IMO.

Anyway, I think this is the thread by D4rk Kn1ght you're thinking of.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm wondering if this could be the fabled approach of planet X myself this is certainly strange, an article I read some time back stated that planet X is approaching from one of the two polar ends of the earth( I cant remember which one) and can only be viewed from this location on earth which is why no one can see it, but this could be one of the effects of it's approach. IMO I'm just speculating of coarse but the possibilty seems real enough, also the Russian just made claim to the North pole which I find rather bizarre. things are getting crazy around this ole world.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I saw a cloud that seemed to be lit up from the inside back in 1980.
It was about 10:30 pm and I was going to work. I was on the back roads going to Morton Ill. when I noticed a cloud that was all alone and completely lit up .

I was out in the country and I remember stopping the car and getting out to look at it. The only reasonable explanation my young mind could come up with was a helicopter either behind or inside the cloud. BUt there was no noise from the rotors or engines.

Now I know that explanation falls flat. I looked at it for a little bit and then went on to work. I never saw anything like it again. I still dont know what it was or why it was lit up.

I think there must be some natural earthly explanation for it, but si far I haven't come across one.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Sparky63]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
These clouds are all over the Arctic now.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Blaming this on global warming is a stretch to say the least.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wow! Now this is really interesting. When I can see it like this it makes a difference and if I see it first hand, this site will be the first to know.

Great pic.

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yeah, I also wonder if this is the fabeled planet X or the DK prediction

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Glad I searched for this first. I was going to post this exact image with NASAs explanation. What gets me is that they explain that the hole in the middle is due to no data being available. Huh? Kind of a nice little coinkadink there I must say. Every single image of the north or south pole regions have either missing or fuzzy data provided. Where does the light sources come from? Electromagnetic? Or does it line up a bit with what many who claim the middle earth theory? An entrance in which a center sun can allow a light source out?

Just an idea. I'm not claiming to believe in this. Just thought that these images are interesting and that it is just so pathetically obvious how the images are being covered up for these important sites.

Here is NASAs description.

NASA Link

Originally posted by Realtruth
Wow! Now this is really interesting. When I can see it like this it makes a difference and if I see it first hand, this site will be the first to know.

Great pic.

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Polar ice clouds: Climate change symptom?

FAIRBANKS, Alaska, Aug. 22 A U.S. study suggested that polar ice clouds -- wispy Arctic clouds that shine in the dark portion of the sky -- might be a symptom of climate change.

"The question which everyone in Alaska is dealing with is what are the symptoms of climate change and, as in medicine, how do these symptoms reflect the underlying processes," said Associate Professor Richard Collins of the University of Alaska-Fairbanks. "It is believed that (such clouds) are an indicator of climate change."

More...

Well, that didn't take long.

I guess there is some 'there', there.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the more frequent sighting of these ultra-altitude clouds
might be caused by both the high fequencies from HAARP

and the newest X-Band Radar installed up there in Alaska.

a cause - effect sequence
as opposed to the 'climate-change' suggestion

[edit on 24-8-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Could this be a sign that we are about to experience a pole shift?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Its from all the chem trails they were making last year, It was ridiculous. They must be reacting to something and lingering around the poles, The chemicals that is. Ever since they have stopped spraying down here in the south our rain pattern has gotten more normal.
I don't think HAARP is big enough to affect anything on that scale. What you see over HAARP is just the northern lights shinning through chem trails.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
People are starting to look upwards at nacreous clouds.
People across Scandinavia are still talking about a stunning display of nacreous clouds that rolled over the Arctic Circle on Jan. 19th and 20th. "I have never seen such huge, colourful, mutating clouds," says Kalinka Irina Martín Iglesias who sends this picture from Tunhovdfjorden, Norway: spaceweather.com...
Today a different story:ACID IN THE SKIES: The UK, Netherlands, Germany and Scandinavia are experiencing a series of unusually bright and colorful sunsets. "It looks very mysterous," reports Michiel de Boer of the Netherlands. "The sky does not turn the usual twilight-blue. Instead, it remains yellow even after sunset and only slowly fades." He offers this snapshot taken Feb. 18th: www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Awesome pictures.

These have been photographed for years now, but I have never seen pictures of them from space.

I recall that they were first seen after the Krakatoa eruption in the 1880's. Perhaps they have something to do with the presence of dust extremely high up in the atmosophere.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I found this site a while back and was intrigued by the view they got of the clouds.

On June 11, 2007 the cameras on the AIM satellite returned some of the first data documenting noctilucent clouds over the Arctic regions of Europe and North America. This new data reveals the global extent and structure of these mysterious clouds, to a degree that was previously unattainable. White and light blue represent noctilucent cloud structures. Black indicates areas where no data is available. (Credit: Cloud Imaging and Particle Size Experiment data processing team at the University of Colorado Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics)

Source

I found it strange that they could not collect any data from the centre.

[edit on 21/2/08 by Rhain]

[edit on 21/2/08 by Rhain]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Originally posted by makeitso

Not clouds.

I just remember him saying something to the effect that there would be light shows in the sky, and that would just be the start. Do you remember what that thread was called?

Light shows in the sky.. hes talking about NASA project blue beam surely? hologramic space shows and mind control.

Anyway lovely clouds you will find quite a few if you go google images. I just found this.. its just a space shuttle exhaust but it mentioned the following excerpt about it forming these noctilucent clouds via possibly ice crystals etc.. as someone mentioned previously so I thought Id post it.

Space Shuttle Atlantis rose to the heavens and left behind its mark for over an hour in the skies”. The exhaust caused noctilucent clouds to form and leave behind a colorful “Northern Lights” looking sky during sunset. The noctilucent colors are caused by tiny ice crystals and possibly water droplets in the exhaust, which diffract the light of the setting sun.

www.ultimatechase.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join