It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS MIX "For What It's Worth EXAMPLE" John Wayne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
PODcast:

ATS MIX "For What It's Worth EXAMPLE" - John Wayne

This is being put up as an EXAMPLE ONLY of how to participate in our "For What It's Worth". It is NOT being put up for DEBATE. Thanks.

HERE is the THREAD To find out more. By the way.... I put up MUSIC in the background for the EXAMPLE... BUT we need YOURS to be JUST YOUR VOICE. We will take care of the REST!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

AND here is the THREAD. www.abovetopsecret.com...

length: 03:49
file: btstpod_2367.mp3
size: 5387k
feed: btst

[edit on 10/22/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
PLEASE send your submissions to Johnny at:

[email protected]

Thanks..

Dave

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Good stuff there dave not a single F bomb in the whole production. Was that tough to do? I mean your pretty explicit normaly. So ATS MIX is kinda gonna clean up your typicaly eligant ballet of the english language?

I like it, even if it was clean as a whistle.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Good stuff there dave not a single F bomb in the whole production. Was that tough to do? I mean your pretty explicit normaly. So ATS MIX is kinda gonna clean up your typicaly eligant ballet of the english language?

I like it, even if it was clean as a whistle.

I believe your going to find that we have a "Kinder, Gentler, Dave" with us now... (Looks around to see if Dave is going to use Johnny's head again for a dartboard..)

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
.... Yeah.... between the Amigos and Johnny, I am on a SHORT LEASH!

Seriously though.... we are making the show where it can have a CLEAN TAG on all of our podcast feeds and FCC COMPLIANT when we hopefully move on to bigger challenges down the way.

(Dave tugs whatukno away from the others to tell him.... "Kinder, Gentler Dave My (REMOVED BY THE ATS GUSTAPO)"

Dave

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hi Guys! Ive been checking out the pod casts, and visiting the different links, but could someone give me the 'Dummys guide' version? Maybe I missed it somewhere, but Im really excited to do this, and I seriously need a 'babysteps' guide in order to do this. Is the main recording function on my computer or the ATS site? May be a dumb question, but my computer knowledge is limited. Growing, but limited. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
Hi Guys! Ive been checking out the pod casts, and visiting the different links, but could someone give me the 'Dummys guide' version? Maybe I missed it somewhere, Thanks!

Dummies Guide to Podcasting by our own Mr Wupy....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope it helps,
Johnny

new topics

top topics

join