It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCI/TECH: Bush to announce return to the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Houston, we're going back.
The President, is preparing to address the nation, regarding a long range space program, and intentions on establishing a permanent base on the Moon.

Sometime next week, the President will anounce plans for the program.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Haha! I posted this yesterday but for lack of a link couldn't make it news!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted on 12-27- Great story it is- Bush wants a moon colony.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
apnews.myway.com... www.theage.com.au... news.bbc.co.uk... www.usatoday.com... www.chron.com... Lot's of coverage today. ATSNN.com was among the few news websites covering this yesterday.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hmm, I thought there already was a thread about this, and I couldve swore I responded in it...

Anyways, I think I said...

Do you think he is only doing this because China wishes to do this as well?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Maybe Sadaam has WMDs on the moon and we need to invade it immediately before they can be used against us!!! Maybe he should worry more about fixing the mess he made in Iraq and fixing the economy!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have several problems with this:

1. The space budget would be increased in stages for at least the next five years, looking toward the first manned lunar landing of the 21st century in 2013, UPI reported.

2013!? Why should we wait that long when:
www.subversiveelement.com...

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11? Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city. Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

I sounds to me like a lie and reason just waste and use more of our tax money.

top topics

join