It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzing Sound?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

I'm new on here and been reading alot about Paranormal activites. So i'm hoping some of you guys can maybe give me a nutch in the right direction of what's going on. Ever since i've been a child, I have this buzzing sound every so often. Sometimes it gets really loud and other times it's just like a mosquito buzzing in your ear. I don't know if it's on the paranormal side but hopefully some of you have experienced this before. Another coincidence is when I get these buzzing sounds, something bizarre always happens. For example, my ex girlfriend that I never talked to anymore called me right after an intense buzzing. Another one is, I had the mosquito buzzing one right before my friend called me a said he was in an accident. If anyone knows anything, please feel free to give me a heads up.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
^
|
|
|
|

P.s. alot of my friends say it's because i'm drunk or whatever. But that is not the case, in case anyone had that idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well let me ask you a couple of questions first:

1) When did you first notice this buzzing?

2) Where does it normally occur most often? Like outside, at a pub, at your house, etc. And if so please describe me that place, books, electronics, bed, whatever etc...

3) How often do you drink, does it occur when your are drunk?

4) What normally occurs after a buzzing? Like the occurance you have been discribing, does it all relate to a telephone call, or what? Example. you hear a buzzing at work, and felt something isn't write, you go back home, to discover someone was about to break into your house. (Well not that intense, but yea!)

Sorry if I'm getting personal, but I like to be critical, obtain every bit of information and aspect of the phenomena as I can, analyze it, and well, give you a diagnosis on it and my opinion.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Try to take notes. every time you hear the buzzing, write down when, where, what you were doing, what happened after etc...

do this for a while then post the info here.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Maybe you are spider-man and your spidey senses tingle when something
bad is about to happen. Try climbing a wall and tell us what happens.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hey sorry man no spidy here but that would be awesome.

As for Skyblueff0 I don't mind the personal questions I really want to get to the bottom of this and perhaps harness it.

1) When did you first notice this buzzing?

First time I noticed the buzzing, unfortunately it's been far to long to remember that. But I think it might of been when I went to Disney Land after winning a free trip. I remember I was in a big bunch when I was like 10, I heard the buzzing sound, just a faint one during a rollercoaster ride, after we got off one of the kids was feeling alittle under the weather. Unfortunately that's the first one that I can remember, and the first time I was scared. Now i'm not saying I hear this buzzing all the time before something happens, but when it does happen I tend to expect bad news.

2. Where does it normally occur most often? Like outside, at a pub, at your house, etc. And if so please describe me that place, books, electronics, bed, whatever etc...

Again, unfortunately it happens everywhere. I mean outside is probably the most where it happens, specially when its peaceful and nothing is around. Pub has definately happend when I was drunk. But when i'm drunk I tend to repress it somehow with a wall. Hopefully that's answered your question.

3) How often do you drink, does it occur when your are drunk?

Like I said I mean I drink quiet a bit since i'm still only 20, but when i'm drunk I tend to get waves of them. I was thinking maybe it's because when i'm drunk my defence are down and I don't realize it until the buzzing comes in and then I shield myself. Like I said it would be nice to get a handle on this.

4) What normally occurs after a buzzing? Like the occurance you have been discribing, does it all relate to a telephone call, or what? Example. you hear a buzzing at work, and felt something isn't write, you go back home, to discover someone was about to break into your house. (Well not that intense, but yea!)

It's not all related to phone calls, although alot of them revolve around phone calls, sometimes I get the buzz and then go lets say home and find out something weird has occured. For example, when I was living with mother and came back home one day from work, on the way home I had the buzzing sound, when I arrived I was told my grandmother had passed the night before. What I don't get is I got the buzzing sound after the fact happend and only got it once I was about to be told about it. Weird.

Anyways, hope you have some insight. Appreciated

Thanks all.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So after what you describe, I'll give you a brief and quick diagnosis.

I will be happy to give you a more indepth and accurate one around 10-11 EST, I'm taking a summer class right now, and I have to study for a test I have around 4:30 today. Hopefully you understand.

Well I'm not sure what its called, but I would say its clear that you have some type of clairaudience, but instead of hearing sounds from spirits and entities, you hear buzzing or some sort of tone or frequency.

Whether its connected to something much greater I don't know, what you describe you, it SOUNDS like you have the ability of both precogition and retrocogition, but it doesn't seem like it. It seems you may have empathy or telepathy, why? Well it seems like you have the buzzing, when a person w/ strong emotion is trying to connect with you, so either feelings or thoughts somehow connects to you, but you merely perceive it as buzzing noises.

please, just give me a list of all of your stories, and be as descriptive as possible, but for now this is the best I can do, I'll be back later though.

its, its difficult for you to understand, lets use an analogy.

Okay basically I think the way your ability work is, like a one-way telephone line, the callers (family and friends) can call you whenever they want, but the recipient (you) can only receive these calls, but can't return it. Why maybe because their some sort of blockage at their end. The way it works is, they try to reach you, but instead of electrical impulsive, its emotion energy being sent across this invisible line, and when it reaches you, the telephone (your brain), notifies you with ringing (buzzing).

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
hey thanks for the quick reply. As for others stories well I can't really remember other times cause they weren't as strong as the ones I had mentioned. All I can say is that the most powerful ones were the worst ones, aka my grandmother and ex gf calling. Another thing I failed to mention as well is that everytime I get these buzzes, it dosen't always revolve around my life. Sometimes I get a buzz and don't know where to expect something from and nothing happens. Just a sense within myself something is going on. Anyways look foward to the more in depth talk. I'll try to check during the weekend. Have a good one.

p.s. the emotion thing makes alot of sense to me since i'm a really emotion person so perhaps it's something around those lines.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just did online test and this is what I got. Good short version analogy on your part.

Jack, when it comes to psychic abilities, you have an unusually strong talent in the area of Precognition
This means you have an uncanny ability to look into the future and know ahead of time what is going to happen. You might, for instance, simply know that you're going to get that job before the interview even happens with a certainty that exceeds what you would expect to have simply knowing the facts of the situation. You might have a sense of dread before going out for the evening only to later have a flat tire on your way home. These little hunches are easy to ignore but for you especially, quite often lead to a true prediction of what is going to happen. These predictions can be used to generate positive outcomes, and the more you know about how to use your talent, the more you will be able to distinguish between fantasy of the future and an actual reality you are seeing happen, before it has actually happened.

While your strongest psychic talent is Precognition, Tickle also analyzed your psychic strengths in:

Retrocognition: The ability to know what happened in the past.
Clairvoyance: The ability to "see" the unknown.
Remote viewing: The ability to see physical objects at a distance.
Telepathy: The ability to tune into others' thoughts.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey man, I'm back!!

Hmm, so lets see if you are an emotional person, then it would definitely mean you are really do have the ability of empathy.

Haha, and I see you took matter in your own hand, and did a survey. Haha, thats good man, I'm glad to see that you show possibilities of other psychic abilities as well.

But, take it lightly, heck take what I said lightly, I'm no expert. But, hey, I guess I was right with the diagnosis.
Still, though please don't take "online test" too seriously. Any "online test" for a matter of fact, its made by average people, and its subjected to bias, because the test is basically a self-survey, so maybe you perceive yourself as something your not or go easy on yourself.

However, even though the "online test" may not be accurate, a word of motivation, I shall say you can do anything they suggest you can do, and much more. It just take a lot of discipline, training, and practice. But, for now you your strongest ability is telepathy (in my opinion). But, you may have precognition, I don't know, but what you experience can also fit into it.

clairvoyance, precognition, retrocognition, even telekinesis, we all have it, it just take practice to getting use to.

And if you are interesting in improving your abilities, I will say the first thing you must do is improve your health. Everything revolves around "holistic" (basically mind, body, and spirit). Either stop drinking completely, or an least stop binge drinking (drink to get drunk) for now. But remember, its your life and I'm not really an expert. I'm just telling you from experience.

Okay, well I guess I pretty much sum up your abilites, so theres not much I can say. But if you have more questions just post it up here, and I'll check it out later.

p.s. I guess we'll have to scrap my analogy, if your abilities sometime occur at randomly, but still it just change the telephone to a cellular phone. Sometimes people may accidentally connect to you, or you might pick up someones call,radio reception, or it could be those pesky telemarketer.
(I don't how they got my cellphone number!)

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Is it always the same sound at the same intensity?

Is it noticable in one ear, both?

Does it sound like it's "in your ear" or in the room with you?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
hey skyblueff0 thanks for the reply. No worries on taking it to far ... just wanted to get some feedback and make sure I wasn't going crazy. Well I guess the next step will be to actually cut back on the drinking and getting into the practicing and shaping up. As for your questions Stale, it's always the same sound, buzzing, however not always the same intensity. I've realized that the stronger intensity ones are usually the worst things that happen. As for if I hear from both hears, not all the time. When the buzzing is strong, I sometimes hear in both hears, but more or less I hear the sound in my left ear if that means something. As for hearing the sound in the room or in my ear, im not exactly sure. It's as if something is calling me and I usually look in the direction I think it's calling. Really weird stuff if you ask me but meh.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I also have buzzing sound in my ears, but I only tend to notice it when everything is really quiet, or when I'm in my bed. And after I have consumed alcohol it buzzes much loader. And sometimes in my bed it tend to suddenly get loader, I've also learned myself a technique I can use sometimes to do this. And if I get it load enough then it's like I'm leaving my body...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
While I won't rule out paranormal explanations, here's a non-paranormal explanation you should look into:

healing.about.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up dude. Maybe that's what it is. Still i'm alittle sketch just cause of the things that happend after but who knows, maybe its just conincidence. Thanks again man.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
did you recieve any ear damage in your time?

i had a rifle go off next to my head when i was 7. ever since then from what i remember i get a high pitch buzzing sound everynow and then.

i joke about it being my spider senses

i experienced a differnet buzzing sound all together in my sleep a couple of times though. that was a different story, it was more like i was being electricuted, my whole body was contracting so hard it freaked me out, and there was a loud buzzing sound like near a large electrical generator.
it only happened twice in a six month period, and hasnt happened in almost a year. pretty freaky though. the first time i woke up right away, the second time i tried to let it play its course but suddenly collapsed while recalling in my sleep that i do have a minor heart condition, a little doubt, and that was that.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Perhaps you experience Taos Hum. Aside from the ringing in my ears after going to shows, I can on occasion hear the silence. I wouldn't say it's paranormal, though.

top topics

join