It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "Security & Prosperity Partnership" Records Reveal Proposal for U.S.-Canadian Funded Grants for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

New "Security & Prosperity Partnership" Records Reveal Proposal for U.S.-Canadian Funded Grants for Mexico

www.judicialwatch.org

A 10-page partnership “Work Plan for the Financial Services Working Group” is included (somewhat incongruously) among the Health and Human Service records. The “work plan” details 24 specific “deliverables” by officials from the U.S. Treasury, Finance Canada, BANXICO, the Federal Reserve Board – Atlanta, and regulatory agencies from all three countries. The deliverables include “cross-border” cooperation in the areas of car insurance, Social Security totalization for Mexico, banking, and Feder
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.judicialwatch.org
www.judicialwatch.org

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I do not like this idea what so ever, I am willing to help anyone who is in need of anything if I can.
But I draw the line at helping other governments, governments who do not do nearly enough for there own citizens in need. The U.S. and Canada have to out of there minds if they think they can pull this off.

www.judicialwatch.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

join