It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 worker calls radio station and tells everything he know in panic (very,very,S

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Actually apocalypse can also mean unveiling. I think that is more along the lines of what will really happen. We will soon know.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
hey this site tells you little more about what happening that night ^_^

more on Art Bell's Area 51

and the page is old as hell T_T

[edit on 7-10-2007 by luckystar01]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hard to believe that I've never heard of this before. Then again I don't listen to the Art Bell show. FYI for those who are new to this subject like me, here's the call in question. The show was off-air for 30 min. after this call and Art Bell says his producers informed him that they lost the satallite transmission signal to broadcast their show at the time.

Re-read the thread and decide for yourself. It's an interesting read.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So, now that we're a little bit more further progressed in the apocalypse, what do you think of that call now?

I also felt a chill run down my spine. Not because of what the guy said, because that I've already heard. But the way his voice sounded had that shred of sincerity in it that lets you know instinctively when someone is telling what they believe to be the truth.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I am glad this is still being talked about because honestly I still think about this event a lot. Now I don't believe 99% of what gets talked about on Coast to Coast (I'm an avid listener) I'm positive that the Area 51 flyer was a hoax (awesome cell phone reception and remarkably quiet engine in that guy's plane) but I am convinced this is for real if for the only reason being that it occured on Sept. 11th and the call's content was specifically about future events and terrorism and a new regime. Nothing really scares me, I can handle just about anything but this call really f's with my head. Forget the satilite going out, forget the confession, forget the supposed confession a while later, this call came in on Sept. 11th fpir years to the day before the most poignent moment in modern history. Coincidences like that simply do not happen. I think Art Bell puts on a lot of stuff (I'm convinced the infamous JC is an act by someone connected to Bell and the show) but there's so many things that connect with this event that you'd have to be the second coming of Christ to pull this hoax off.

Also to people who are blah blah blahing about military training and this and that and men don't cry or whatever the hell those people are saying, think of this guy's position in mental state. Obviously the guy is going to be a mess if he's desperate enough to call a radio show about the unbelievable information he knows. He probably was on the run and there's a chance his mental state was really screwed with in whatever he was involved in. I mean can you imagine your state if you were in this guy's position? On the run and in danger of being murdered at any moment with unbelievable knowledge of impeding terrorism and murder and evil acts committed by your people against your people. I really doubt any of you in that position would be able to do any better than this guy did.

I'm skeptical about 99.9 percent of the stuff I hear but I'm giving this one a thumbs up and I'd like to know more about this event.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This was recorded and put in a song by the band Tool.

It was confirmed as a hoax at some point in time.

I'll see what I can find. I'm not a member of the board (yet), I actually just found it today.

-Garrett

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, I'm inclined to believe that it's a hoax, but the fact they were knocked off the air is pretty odd to say the least. Perhaps he "accidentally" hit on something sensitive? That his statement closely echoes some of my core beliefs regarding the alien phenomena probably leaves me less "skeptical" than otherwise. That's intellectual honesty for you.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'd never heard of this event before, and I've never listened to C2C. Is C2C known for pranks and odd little stunts like this? Remember, back in 1940 or whatever, Orson Wells put on such a good performance on the radio in War of the Worlds or whatever, enough to have people running out onto the streets armed to the teeth! Could this be something similar?

The plane flying over Area 51 is more interesting to me, can anyone shed any further light on that incident?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thedangler

The Tool album Lateralus was put out in 2001, the call to Art was made in 1997!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
OMG, the audio of the area 51 worker comes out on a song by
the faceless!

Song track: planetary duality (Hideous revelations)

Great song!!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia
I'd never heard of this event before, and I've never listened to C2C. Is C2C known for pranks and odd little stunts like this? Remember, back in 1940 or whatever, Orson Wells put on such a good performance on the radio in War of the Worlds or whatever, enough to have people running out onto the streets armed to the teeth! Could this be something similar?

The plane flying over Area 51 is more interesting to me, can anyone shed any further light on that incident?

I've heard it was a hoax but tried to find some type of solid evidence such as him calling back into the C2C show claiming it was a hoax or something along those lines but haven't seen anything yet other than the posters on sites saying it was a hoax. So would be nice to see something a little more hard evidence that hearsay but at the same time I do believe it was a hoax would just like the evidence where ever it may be.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi I',m Totally new here -.

Link (possibly attached) with original caller calling back. I fthis fails search YouTube - Art Bell Hoax.

Regards

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I don't know whether the event was a hoax or not, but I believe the information is probably legit, regardless of how it was played up.

If NOT a hoax then not only is this guy the biggest pussy in the world, he is also the stupidest:

- Why not call a 'legit' news source (perhaps because AB's show is more accepting of this type of material?)
- Why not tape a recording of himself and leave it playing/looping from a payphone? (or even a cell phone) - apparently he shouldn't be using it anymore anyway, since they could triangulate his position.
- Was he 'on the run'? Why would Art Bell's show be the first place/or last place to call, if so - I would suspect it would be a collegue, friend, or loved one, not a radio show.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

I don't know whether the event was a hoax or not, but I believe the information is probably legit, regardless of how it was played up.

If NOT a hoax then not only is this guy the biggest pussy in the world, he is also the stupidest
No, you would be just as irrational if you were running for your life.)

- Why not call a 'legit' news source (perhaps because AB's show is more accepting of this type of material?)
(Yes, or because of this guy's field he knew of the show and had good laughs about it before. Besides, this would never have gotten anywhere with mainstream news as soon as the investigators couldn't verify anything or got threatened.)

- Why not tape a recording of himself and leave it playing/looping from a payphone? (or even a cell phone) - apparently he shouldn't be using it anymore anyway, since they could triangulate his position. (This was 1997, the early days of modern cellphones. This slackie probably didnt have the time and/or knowhow to rig something like that up.

- Was he 'on the run'?(No doubt since he said he was let go on, "medical leave") Why would Art Bell's show be the first place/or last place to call, if so - I would suspect it would be a collegue, friend, or loved one, not a radio show.(Because this guy was on the run from a ridiculously overfunded and overstaffed enemy he was wise enough to stay away from family/friends that were nodoubt being monitored with white vans in front of their houses.) (if you had a bomb strapped to your chest and it was going to go off in a few minutes, would you run to be with your family in your final minutes on earth? or would you run as far away from people as possible?)

As far as the later calls by that guy claiming to be a janitor, that is most likely someone who was growing a conscience after all the terrible S#$@ he had done.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I forgot to add something. I have called in several times to C2C with friends to stage pranks. The first was in 2004 when we pretended to have a car accident as we were talking.
The second was 2006 or 07 when we called in fron the future and got zapped by the time police. I do know a thing or two about hoaxing, this clip is not at all a hoax.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Yeah, well, I suppose that if you go to a 'serious' radio program they won't take you seriously. Really. You call, you start crying and you start to tell those kind of things. I suppose he called to C2C cause he probably guessed they would take him seriously. Also, he was not wasting his 'last minutes', he was telling something regarding to people's lives (maybe he was trying to say whatever it was going to happen, but had no time).

Anyway, if he was a hoaxer, and by coincidence told something legit, then you can state he knew something legit

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It is interesting how they pull the plug when speaking of various things.

I was once talking to a girlfriend in Athens Alabama and I am in Austin Tx. The conversation revolved around magic, supernatural stuff, conspiracies and the gov.

Both our power was unplugged at the very same time...no bad weather or electrical storms in both states.

Somewhat entertaining as far as I can see.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

One thing I remembered when reading your message:

Is the goverment really listening to every phone talk? That would be a really hard job.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules406
I found this video on youtube and its pretty scary. The man tells everything about area 51 that he knows and half way through out the video the transmition is lost because some secret goverment shut it off

VERY VERY FREAKEY!!!

Here is the link to the video:

www.youtube.com...

mode edit: caps in title

[edit on 6/29/2007 by kinglizard]

I heard the guy faked this. And the radio station getting knocked out was of an unknown reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join