It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 worker calls radio station and tells everything he know in panic (very,very,S

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Remember, C2C is "entertainment", and A.B. was a master. Though some information is very valuable, Art was adept at cutting calls, and several times, having the network "go down" for dramatic effect IMHO.

A listener since KDWN days.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
Remember, C2C is "entertainment", and A.B. was a master. Though some information is very valuable, Art was adept at cutting calls, and several times, having the network "go down" for dramatic effect IMHO.

A listener since KDWN days.

The phone call wasn't just cut off though, the entire show went down. I too have listened since the KDWN days, and I have never heard anything like it.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is the thing though. A man who has access to this information would be used to this and desensitized to it. He wouldn't be freaking out and crying. Not to mention, if he had access to that info, I doubt he would be released on medical discharge. You would either be a member of the club, or not. You wouldn't go wandering around with that info. If he coulnd't of handled it, they wouldn't of let him in. If he had a medical discharge, he was military, would be used to the concept of war, and wouldn't be crying because we might be taken over. I think it is a hoax.
Like PP said, he should of recorded info, not called Art Bell.
If that was 97, then it has been ten years. What are those aliens doing all this time?

Though I must admit, that it being 4 years to the date of 9/11 is kinda freaky.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think he could of been "freaking out and crying" due to the ramifciations of what he was saying on air. i don't think the what he knew freaked him out as much as the professional cleaners and area 51 security did.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
I think he could of been "freaking out and crying" due to the ramifciations of what he was saying on air. i don't think the what he knew freaked him out as much as the professional cleaners and area 51 security did.

But again, military training. I don't know to many marines that cry. If he was serious enough that he felt this knowledge had to be public, even at the cost of his own life, he was a man on a mission, prepared for the worst, not a little kid about to tell his parents that he was the one who actually broke the antique vase with a ball.

If I had information so pertinent that I was going to risk my life to issue it on the air, that it would save the world, you would bet I would have something written out, been prepared to say it and say it fast, and was strong enough in my beliefs to do so. And not snivel out a partial comment.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

But again, military training. I don't know to many marines that cry. If he was serious enough that he felt this knowledge had to be public, even at the cost of his own life, he was a man on a mission, prepared for the worst, not a little kid about to tell his parents that he was the one who actually broke the antique vase with a ball.

If I had information so pertinent that I was going to risk my life to issue it on the air, that it would save the world, you would bet I would have something written out, been prepared to say it and say it fast, and was strong enough in my beliefs to do so. And not snivel out a partial comment.

Lets assume the caller and the info provided was genuine. Obviously if he was military, he certainly wasn't a warrior, he most likely would have been an intel weenie who isn't exactly used to the idea of highly trained men hunting him.

I served 6 years in the U.S. Army and have seen combat, and if I knew a group of highly trained U.S military SF guys were chasing me I would be concerned too. Not crying or sniveling, but the idea would most definitely still be floating around in my head.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Lets assume the caller and the info provided was genuine. Obviously if he was military, he certainly wasn't a warrior, he most likely would have been an intel weenie who isn't exactly used to the idea of highly trained men hunting him.

I served 6 years in the U.S. Army and have seen combat, and if I knew a group of highly trained U.S military SF guys were chasing me I would be concerned too. Not crying or sniveling, but the idea would most definitely still be floating around in my head.

I completely understand what your saying. If I had "cleaners" after me, I am not saying I wouldn't be concerned, or even sniveling.

But aren't people trained in the military to know that they could die in combat. That it is a possibility. That you could be a causalty of war?

But I guess what I am trying to say is that if he felt that it was so important, that he had to risk his life to let the world know, then the agenda had to be important enough to get the message out loud and clear. If the prospect of the most vile forms of torture could result, I would buy a gun and take myself out humanely or maybe a nice dose of carbon monoxide.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sure... why not...I believe it. The man sounded to me like a geek gone crazy from what he had discovered.
What I would like to know is if this is the same kind of info that I have recently read about from a forum member. Dgtempe recently brought this very scary thread back to life.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel like there is a diabolical plan to annihilate the major population centers and create supreme control over the remaining few.

Dgtempe's thread is a must read (long but worth it) and if you believe this caller, you have to read it as it is dealing with much of the same kind of warning.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by antar]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The caller gave a good performance and even I who went into it not expecting much felt my brow raise a few times with an interested glare in my eye, but folks your letting your need and desire to believe its real cloud your better judgement. I have no problem believing all the fantastic ideas you have all posted about various scenarious like it having been real, but then being forced to say it was a hoax. I also have no problem believing the military has all the equipment in the world to knock out nearly any transmission it is capable of detecting/tracking. However, I dont need a masters in science, a high rank in the military or an IQ over 12 to clearly see the man himself to be utterly full of crap. We need to exercize good old common sense. Look at the transcripts of the conversation. You can tell by the structure that it was written before it was even practiced, and on top of that, I think at one point he changed it up for no particular reason. He may have accidentally added lib and just went with it, or didnt plan on sticking too tightly to a script in the first place, Im not sure. It doesnt matter. Art bell entertained me on my nightshift lunch break for years, I like his show but I also see he is on an agenda like many people. I personally feel that call was half his, or his producer's idea. It sa funny thing about shows like sightings, and alot of the newer A&E UFO documentaries, they have a great program running, they show occassionally footage that isnt laughable, but then inevitably they start getting into eye witness accounts and testimonies that completely destroy the credibility it might have had if someone's terrible acting didnt completely blow it. I think alot of posters that added tothis thread know deep down inside its a total hoax, I just wish for those that do, you might consider how unfair it is to people who truely are working very hard, taking great risks and researching on a level that puts us all to shame to truely improve the currently awful quality of the UFO movement in general. These shows, hoaxes and scams have cheapened the movement to such a degree that you will never ever see it in any other light than intense scrutiny, when non-believers might have had an open mind were it not for all the hollywoood xfiles flim flam. Seeing these types of people, as well as the people whom I guess just lack the better judgement to recognize terrible acting, is particularly frustrating to me.
Im sure I pissed off all the Art Bell fans as well as those that are convinced this audio track is genuine, if so I apologize if my post is harsh, or seemingly arrogant. I however do not like to see these types of events
steal very valuable attention from real ones. Even listening to AB's response, if you still cant tell hes in on it, I hang my head down with loss of hope.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Frost Giant,

Perhaps you could be so kind as to use some paragraphs and other basic grammatical structure in your post, it would make it a lot easier to read.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
"and other basic grammatical structure"

Lol, you know at first I was going to post and say that I do often see long posts with un-spaced sentences bother people, and agree to do just that.

However my addition obviously struck a nerve with you on some other level that you would add the "and other basic grammatical structure" comment.
Im a reasonably educated man, but not an english major or a writer but for the most part id like to think my writing is clear enough.

Ill never understand little "digs" like that, especially over something so trivial.

You dont like something I said, so your going to go after my grammar lol, how mature. Meanwhile thousands of other posts are typed so poorly they are barely readable, and your nowhere to be found attempting to correct them.

Atleast be respectful of me, I dont think thats too much to ask. I even spaced out this reply just for you. That better?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules406

I was listening to this live when it first aired. I thought it was BS back then and I still think it's BS now. A cute little idea, but still BS.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules406

C'mon, that guy sounded like the world's worst actor reading from a bad script...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
this is so fake, its unbelieveable

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Art Bell Gold.
I heard the original, and numerous repeats over the years, and frankly, I am of the opinion that Art went for a smoke for dramatic effect. Almost as good as the pilot calling in while flying into area 51 and, supposedly, shot down live on the air, or the frozen alien burrito.

Ahhhhh, classic radio at it's best.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Fake or not...that gave me an ice cold chill running down my spine. Great acting if a hoax.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Closed thread, so no new info since 2006. Now late 2007 and see no "ramping up" as predicted. No details to track, just as in the "area 51 guy" clip. Doom, gloom, massive chaos, but no specifics.
For predictions to impress me, there has to be the conviction of a date, specific event, and participants in the event. If I don't see any of them in the first page posts, I move on.
But then again, I didn't go out and purchase all new "Y2K compliant" appliances, stock up on water, or purchase a generator in December of '99 either.
A skeptic in the good sense of the word. Give me truth I can verify on my own, and I will believe you. Words from a friend of a friend, or your grandmothers bursitis acting up I take with a small grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
But of course Gotrox that's probably as lame and made up as a plug nickel. Yet there is always that .000001 percent possibility it could be legit.
That's why we come here, or I'd be listening to best of Rush right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
for those who are sceptical about this call, check out Dulce base,it's even worse
good luck

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This is the thing though. A man who has access to this information would be used to this and desensitized to it. He wouldn't be freaking out and crying

everyone has a breaking point, you, me, and everyone else in between.

also, he is talking about the apocalypse. you cant be desensitized to that as it is the end of times.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join