It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 worker calls radio station and tells everything he know in panic (very,very,S

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I found this video on youtube and its pretty scary. The man tells everything about area 51 that he knows and half way through out the video the transmition is lost because some secret goverment shut it off

VERY VERY FREAKEY!!!

Here is the link to the video:

www.youtube.com...

mode edit: caps in title

[edit on 6/29/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That was wild.

Live on the air, and something knocks out the entire broadcast station doing Art Bell's show in the middle of what this guy is saying.

Great find - Although dated 1997, this is the first I've ever heard of this.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
They do that stuff to me all the time...especially with television...
Some of it is comical and some can be very disturbing...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think its BS....the callers crying/sobing/reaction remained the same during the entire call....which tells me it was scripted, practiced, or acted out. IMO had this been a real call and he KNEW he was putting out info he shouldn't he would have actually put out something good and worth putting your life on the line...NOT general information that ever a 12 year old could come up with these days knowing all the hoopla around area 51....

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
He should of called back, or possibly recorded what he had to say before hand and sent it to the station. He should have taped himself or arranged for a private interview to be taped. Made several copies and posted online. I hate how the government uses our taxes to pay for stuff they wont tell us about!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken then it's that call where the one called a second time a day or 2 later and declared it a hoax by himself. He gave a live audiosample then that was very equal to this.

anyone?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

At about 1am EST, Friday, September 12, 1997, he designated one phone line for Area 51 employees who wanted to discuss the secretive base. Several callers claimed to work at Area 51, but the bizarre highlight of the night came when a seemingly distraught and terrified man claimed to be a former Area 51 employee recently discharged for "medical" reasons. He cited malevolent extraterrestrials at Area 51 ("extradimensional beings" who are not "what they claim to be") and an impending disaster that the government knew would take out "major population centers." Midway through this call, Bell's program went off the air for about 30 minutes. After talking to network engineers, the official explanation was that the network satellite had "lost earth lock" or forgotten where the earth was. Network officials were baffled. The caller surfaced a couple weeks later, by the name Brian, and said he had created the character (confirming the claim after a brief performance, using the same panicked voice) but said he had no idea how or why the show was knocked off the air.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sweet! I need to show this to my parents so that they will see I wasn't lying about college being a futile waste of time.

I believe the guy on the phone to be legit and the station's equiptment failure was pretty odd.

Maybe I saw that [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread286462/pg1UFO[/url] that day because they were checking out their new human abassador.
I can only hope.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
While I agree the caller could have faked the dialogue (although I thought it sounded very convincing), it does not explain the disruption in the broadcast which Art Bell himself acknowledges during his show.

How do you explain that? Coincidence. Maybe. But the timing was impecable for that kind of thing to occur. No?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wish I had an edit button. Can a mod fix my link in the above thread and delete this post, please? I will assure your future if you do, thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oops. Sorry - Please delete this post. My bad

[edit on 6/29/2007 by EvolutionEvil]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
They do that stuff to me all the time...especially with television...
Some of it is comical and some can be very disturbing...

I agree. I remember they once had a pilot flying over Area 51 and he supposedly got shotdown. Its REMOTELY possible, but given the guys voice, Arts reaction, as well done as it was, it rang of bullshirt.

While I agree the caller could have faked the dialogue (although I thought it sounded very convincing), it does not explain the disruption in the broadcast which Art Bell himself acknowledges during his show.

I call it good acting.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Kaiwynn]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i thinks the call was faked, very well acted but fake, i mean if you know they can "triangulate" on your call why waste time calling a radion show where i assume would leave you on hold at least untill the caller before you was done. idk that's my opinion, i also wanna add that if it was real and he got caught it's possible that the military made him call back and "confess" to a hoax.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I don't know. It's freaky and it sounded like he had alot to say and he was very emotional about it. I guess you can fake that, but I find it believable. I think that the interuption was mighty convienient. Even if he did call back and say it was a hoax, maybe he was threatened to do so. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Click on the link in my signature and you will see how a call back can be made. The technology for voice duplication was developed at Los Alamos.

This guy wasn't trying to fool anyone, he was putting out a frantic warning.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
He was very convincing in his confession also..
That audio must be findable on the internet somewhere because I heard this also in an internet player.

It' realtivly difficult to fake something you did in an emotinal condition.
So if the first call was from real emotion he had a hard time to fake this in the confession sample. If you hear them you hear that there is not much space left because it really sounded equal.

My impression is
that his first call was indeed a hoax from his side
..and my speculation is that he sounded convincing enough that someone worried about a possible leak with a fast finger got a little nerveous and pushed that little button. I bet that one regreted it 1minute after.

It's a little questionable if 'they' would really interrupt such a talking because it gives such a call even more credibility..

But the interruption happend and it's really looking to be a little strange coincidence that should someone give to think that such a thing and even unexplainable just should happen then. Very unlikely such happening but a pity not complete impossible. So I guess we will never know it.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
if you want to find the audio just listen to a tool song. i dont remeber which one it is but the song per say is that exact guy talking about the ET's.

i know its not on 10,000 days cd so go hunting for it... and its that for sure.

when i listened to it i was baffled because i knew it from a tool song.

found it songs called Faaip De Oiad - album Lateralus

Good luck.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by thedangler]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You Clowns!

Ha!

"If", as it was stated, Art really was shut down, even though it was a hoax, it still tells us something.

Don't you get it?

The guy was a "hoaxer".

Correct.

The monitoring system that was filtering him, and then shutting him down was for real.

Meaning, something he said, had hit a nerve with somebody or something.

By mistake, "something" he said was true.

[edit on 6/29/2007 by Horrificus]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
if you want to find the audio just listen to a tool song. i dont remeber which one it is but the song per say is that exact guy talking about the ET's.

i know its not on 10,000 days cd so go hunting for it... and its that for sure.

when i listened to it i was baffled because i knew it from a tool song.

found it songs called Faaip De Oiad - album Lateralus

Good luck.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by thedangler]

10,000 Days
Roseta Stoned
Time Length 11:11

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There is a pretty massive thread on this subject from a few months ago.

We even went so far as to run his voice thru an analyzer as well as the guy that called back claiming to be him the second time.

Wish I could remember the title of the thread but if you want to examine every aspect of this event that would be a good start.

I'll try and see id I can find it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join