It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Drone (..groan)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here you go,
Per Linda Moulton Howe on Earthfiles, a gentleman near Maxwell AFB, Montgomery AL, saw a drone similar to the "Chad drone" 3 days ago. He tried to take some cellphone pics, but they were "blurry." Perhaps he could send them here anyway. Here's the link...

www.earthfiles.com...

A new drone feature seems to be it's ability to project a 3-D image of itself in one spot as it moves invisibly to another spot. Probably to avoid a dose of buckshot...

This is either the biggest hoax ever, or real....

[edit on 29-6-2007 by j_kalin]

[edit on 29-6-2007 by j_kalin]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
well...if this interview was released before Isaac's little spiel, then it might be a little more believable.

the whole thing with this story is if someone does get a solid video of this thing, it's already been computer generated to death, it's gonna be hard to determine what's real and what's fake with this thing.

unless someone lasso's one of these drones and keeps it and goes to the conventional media (even then, who knows!) then people will start believing.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I saw this today and mentioned it another thread. I just think she leads the interview and the guy agrees with what she is saying. Seems to be leading the witness to where she wants it to go.

Im starting to think C2C and Linda may be working this thier way... But still not sure yet.

If it is real then wouldnt the government try and flood the sites like these with obvious hoax attempts, to try and throw everyone off? Whats the best way to kill a story, you use counter intelligence to make it so unbelievable that no one believes anymore.

Just my take anyway....

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It seems the reportee wants to be anonymous but looking at the details I would think it would not be hard to track down who this man is.

It sounds like he is guarding what appears to be an important installation (at least in the owner's eye) so I would think these people would be interested in knowing what is going on. It could be seen as a security threat, at least from my point of view, if it is a real incident.

I got he impression his story was built off previous reports.

edit sp

[edit on 6/29/2007 by roadgravel]

top topics

join