It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 worker explains how he was attacked by aliens (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I came across a video on youtube about a area 51 worker who said we was attacked by an alien underground at area 51. He explains what happened and also says that his friend died in the underground base

I'm not sure if it is real or fake but i'm pretty sure it is real

here is the link to the video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It wasn't Area 51, it was Dulce. And if I remember right, that guy is now dead as well. This video is part of the Disclosure Project briefing.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Zenagain]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
oh thanks i did not know that but then again i dont know what dulce is.
Is it a base like area 51 or what?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I believe what phil schnieder had said in this speech since he wasn't able to do another speech similar to this in which he was going to show the people the exact coordinates to these secret bases including dulce underground ,but he never made it .Which adds to my suspicion of a government cover -up contained by the majestic 12 or other forms of secret government.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
At 3:33 in this clip he discredits himself in my opinion. He says he is working on a secret base, knows there are aliens down there, he is armed as he gets lowered into a hostile enviroment, but as he is lowered and sees real aliens who are about to attack him....HE HAS TO LOAD THE MAGAZINE INTO HIS PISTOL???? hmmmmm....maybe thats what they do in hollywood...anyone with firearms experiance and the ability to use common sense knows something about that brief statement just doesn't make sence...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Every one makes mistakes while talking but those someone lose their life for saying something thats disinformation?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow_soldier1975
At 3:33 in this clip he discredits himself in my opinion. He says he is working on a secret base, knows there are aliens down there, he is armed as he gets lowered into a hostile enviroment, but as he is lowered and sees real aliens who are about to attack him....

I was under the impression that he himself did NOT know about any aliens. It has been a while since I've watched the full (original version) I think he was not privy to this information. He came upon these aliens and was attacked. I guess you are right because why would he have a gun? I'll have to watch it again to refresh my memory.

Again, it has been a while, but I think Phil was found dead not by overdose, gunshot, but rather he was suffocated/strangled. I understand that he had guns, and pills and he could have taken his life easier. Why would someone strangle themselves when they could have simply used their own gun or took and overdose. Is it true that he was found hanging from a bed post? How is that possible?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The was a Brazilian? I think? ?Former military guy and UFO Researcher who was "Hung from his bedpost". Maybe he's who you're thinking about?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yes, I am confusing the two. I just read that Phil was thought to have died from a stroke, but his ex-wife states that "Officially, suicide is now stated as the cause of death."

Source
Schneider was found dead in his Wilsonville, Oregon apartment on January 17, 1996. He had apparently been dead for several days (perhaps up to a week), and reportedly had a rubber hose wrapped three times around his neck. Tim Swartz writes that "Clackamas County Coroner's office initially attributed Philip Schneider's death to a stroke or heart attack." Some suggest Schneider was murdered; supposedly because he was leaking information to the public, unveiling conspiracies. He in fact claimed to have avoided 13 murder attempts taken on his life during the time in which he was lecturing on conspiracy theories. He suffered multiple physical illnesses (osteoporosis, cancer, injuries). Officially, suicide is now stated as the cause of death.

I would like to hear other opinions as to how legit this fella was.

Philip Schneider claimed to be an ex-government geologist and structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases (Dulce, NM) then attacked by aliens living underground. Some of his evidence is that he shows his missing fingers from this attack.

More information on Phil Schneider and this story.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmm...well i dont get the part where he talked about pulling out his gun. He said he pulled out a gun and put in a clip. While inside a bio/chem suit i presume that is what he was talking about. Where exactly did he keep the magazine...i can understand wearing a holster for the gun but where did he get the clip? Secondly, i cannot conceive how anyone could be getting ready to go into a hole, thinks it is dangerous enough to have a weapon and not have it ready to go. Whats the purpose of having a unloaded weapon and then go into a dangerous situation? Why did he go down first? You have a huge group of green/black barets and you send a geologist/engineer down first? I would also like to add that berets dont usually work in large groups...(i know navy seals try to keep their groups below 15-20 seals)...he said 50-ish were killed which means that there were probably more that werent. Having a group of 50 berets would be a huge force for these type of military units and thats how many were killed...but i can understand if they were attacking aliens that they would probably have a lot more that usual.

A lot of what he says just doesnt make sense to me....maybe im just not hearing what he says correctly? This guy talked so slow and monotone that my A.D.D. was telling me to go look out the window. So please correct me if im wrong about what he said.

[edit on 29/6/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
that and special forces/black ops soldiers DO NOT wear berets during combat operations. If they are called because there is a threat they are ready for a fight. The only time they actually wear their berets is ceremonies or in class a uniforms, etc... IMO something just doesn't jive...he may have worked there buidling underground...I just have a feeling some of this story was to make him some cash!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I like his story until the end. When he talked about several alien races and our governments covering it up i just stopped believing him. How is it possible for almost every government to be engaged in an underground war and not have intel leaked out. Its impossible. The soldiers involved couldn't keep secrets.

Oh, also if the laser beam blew him open how did he survive and does he have big scars on his chest?

[edit on 29-6-2007 by xRedlinex]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here is a open letter from Mr. Schneiders x wife disputing his suicide. It is a very interesting read. This is the first I have heard of a fire fight between humans and aliens. Very interesting indeed. Thank you for the posting I have a lot of reading to do.

Schneiders X

Found my edit button.

[edit on 29/6/07 by Rhain]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sorry for the spelling I can't edit my posts for some strange reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Here is a open letter from Mr. Schneders x wife disputing his suicide. It is a very interesting read. This is the first I have heard of a fire fight between humans and aliens. Very interesting indeed. Thank you for the posting I have a lot of reading to do.

Shneiders X

its suspicious that phil and ron had a lot to say to the world, why will they kill themselves, this is just not right

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesun

Originally posted by Rhain
Here is a open letter from Mr. Schneders x wife disputing his suicide. It is a very interesting read. This is the first I have heard of a fire fight between humans and aliens. Very interesting indeed. Thank you for the posting I have a lot of reading to do.

Shneiders X

its suspicious that phil and ron had a lot to say to the world, why will they kill themselves, this is just not right

Yes I totally agree with you, very strange the both were classified as suicides.

I am really interested in some of the work Mr. Schneider was working on that his x-wife noted in her letter. Most of which she mentioned I am familar with but he was into so much...

Source

For the last two years of his
life, Philip had been on the "lecture tour" throughout the United
States, talking out about government coverups. You name it, he was
talking about it: Aliens (treaties and abductions), UFO's, the One
World Government, Black Budgets, Underground Mountain Bases, CIA
involvement in civilian murders and drugs, Stealth technology, the
Philadelphia Experiment, Operation Crossroads (Bikini Island A-bomb
experiments), Dulce Fire Fight, the Oklahoma bombing, the World Trade

Center bombing, missing children, Gunderson Freight Cars, the opening
of concentration camps and Marshal Law/UN involvement, man-made
viruses and earthquakes, etc.etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
dude is missing fingers on his left hand =o

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The "popping a clip" in the gun made me turn it off. Sorry, but that just isn't happening. You are telling me he was carrying a gun around without a magazine , much less carrying it around without a round chambered?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
theres an alien in that picture he holds up at the end of the video?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I saw the video where he shows the scar on his chest, looks like a surgery scar. Who knows what happened to his hand. I really don't believe his story, but that doesn't mean that everything he said was bull, it obviously struck a nerve. The only thing I believe is that he was "suicided", there must have been a grain of truth in what he was telling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join