It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase recent post no:?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I want to ask the moderators to increase the number of current posts, it is really tough to keep track of all the threads recently posted.

Yes I can always look in Todays Posts, but this way is much more better.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
One of the best ideas, I've seen in a long time....can't believe I didn't see it sooner.....

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
One of the best ideas, I've seen in a long time....can't believe I didn't see it sooner.....

Thanks.

Looks like we are the prime likers of the idea.

Any sign of mods?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
im pretty sure we need an admin to do this, but it would definitly be a good idea

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Todays post is the best feature we have in my opinion, it has been redesigned many times in order to slim it down so it uses the minimum of bandwidth, i imagine this was the constraints on other concepts.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I increased the recent post list from 8 to 15... but the Today's Posts page is really the best solution. If you have RATS access, you won't see recent RATS post in the "Recent" list on the board home page. Also... The blog list will be going away soon as we'll have a dedicated page just for recent blog entries coming very soon. (It will look a lot like our 2003 summary page: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow, that was quick!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I usually look at the recent posts list first so I like the upgrade.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I increased the recent post list from 8 to 15... but the Today's Posts page is really the best solution. If you have RATS access, you won't see recent RATS post in the "Recent" list on the board home page.

Thanks a lot.

new topics

top topics

join