It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson - serious failing health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Part of Story Here

This, and other news sources, all say that Michael Jackson is in Las Vegas and hasn't left his bed in weeks. He never leaves his bed and he doesn't eat or 'do' anything. He just lays there.

He is in severe failing health. Mental and physical. He's also allegedly vomiting blood.

So .. why is he not in a hospital? What is going on?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That's really sad.

Considering he should be locked up! Hope it fudging smarts.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Maybe he's suffering from little boy withdrawal.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
While I don't have much respect for the guy personally, I am sorry that he is ill and I have always admitted that the guy is brilliant. I suppose that is part of his affliction, really. He is too smart for his own good in my opinion. I am sorry that he is apparently on "his death bed."

SR

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Michael are you ok are you ok michael? you've been hit by..you've been struck by a smooooooooooth criminal.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I believe he has had health problems for a long time and kept it hidden.I mean thats what happens when an alien assumes a humans body.HAHAHA

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yes .. but now the news folks are making it sound like he's just laying in bed and about to die. I can't tell if it's a mental thing or a physical thing ... or if it's a mental thing causing a physical thing .. or both ....

But at any rate .. he's in VERY bad shape.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I, for one, will miss him when he's gone. He'll always be the "King of Pop" in my eye despite all the wierdness.

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh Dr. Love... No doubt about it. He is (was) a VERY talented individual. VERY VERY much so. He was used and abused since his childhood and THAT is where all this started.

What we are looking at now started back with Joe Jackson ... I have no doubt. Very sad. What a mess.

I wouldn't be surprised to see something on MJ and his rapid deteriorating health soon. A death watch? Real or hyped .. I dunno .. but something.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't think this is something to poke fun at. Sure Micheal made mistakes. I had no idea he was in such bad shape.

He is the King of Pop.

This is something I will never forget. His Bad tour thousands of fans screaming and his brilliant dance moves. Thats how I will remember Micheal Jackson. As a kid I was utterly amazed on how he danced.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
That's really sad.

Considering he should be locked up! Hope it fudging smarts.

I'm quoting myself! I have to agree with some of the posters after my initial pop, and MJ's music is amazing. I saw him at wembly on my errr 11th or 12th birthday, it was amazing, but I'm not overly forgiving where abusing children goes.

The man is seriously damaged goods.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Story Here

Latest Michael Jackson Health News - he was invited to be part of a big BET production - marking the 25th anniversary of Thriller. He was too messed up to attend.

Also - he's moving to Virginia????

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I, for one, will miss him when he's gone. He'll always be the "King of Pop" in my eye despite all the wierdness.

Peace

The guy is brilliant. One would be hard pressed to argue against that.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
He was in Maryland this past weekend I think looking at property in St. Michael's, a really cute little fishing town.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I handled it really well when Bon Scott died. (AC DC)

I was okay after Cliff Burton died. (Metallica)

I was kinda sad when Jerry died (Grateful Dead)

They rocked!

I was sad for music when Ray Charles died.

I was sad for music when Frank Sinatra died.

They made music classy.

There are millions of musicians, famous or otherwise, that have died.

I mourned in my own way.

I got nuthin for ole MJ. Creepy bastage can waste away to nothing and I'll only be upset because it will be all over the news, blocking the one story that needs to be shown.

Blah,
Cuhail

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Karma can be a biotch

top topics

join