It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Bomb Terror Scare In London

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Actually, I feel bad for those who don't take terrorism seriously. Some day they could be in a deadly situation and not be able to take care of themselves because they'd be in shock .. not believing what is happening around them.

be serious man, terrorism is a governments invention, and if in some parts of the world there are now real threats , it exist because of previous governments actions.

and don't worry about those who don't take terrorism seriously . if you take it seriously won't make you untouchable, you are just as exposed as anyone else. what, you will start carying a med kit around just in case a bomb blows up behind you?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Actually, I feel bad for those who don't take terrorism seriously. Some day they could be in a deadly situation and not be able to take care of themselves because they'd be in shock .. not believing what is happening around them.

Sorry, but there really is no basis to be afraid of "terrorism", as defined by our leaders in the past 7 years or so. Apart from one off events, like 9/11, 7/7, 3/11.. all of which are highly suspect i might add, there really is no basis for the irrational fear known as Islamaphobia..

When it comes down to it, there is NOTHING to substantiate the claims that these "terror events" are the handywork of Al-Queda or Islamofascists.. Infact, when one looks at ALL the evidence with an open mind, one will realise pretty quickly that our own governments and people in power are the ones really pulling the strings.

We have the capability to listen in on every phone conversation, email, fax, any form of communication. To think that a group of "terrorists" could function in this society is ridiculous, unless they are allowd too, with the blessings of our intelligence services.

Remember that "terrorist" who had a chemical vest in his London house, which was raided at dawn, based on "intelligence", which led to the owner being shot in the shoulder under dubious circumstances?..

To think they got it wrong..

This is serious stuff. Hundreds of people today almost died.

~ 2,000 people could have had their lives ended .. or their bodies painfully and seriously damaged today.

So no, I don't think that's anything to laugh at.

Oh, im sorry... i should be fearful and docile, accepting the open arms of our fascist government, now under the power of Gordon "Fugly" Brown..

No one died today. Last time (7/7), it was less than 100. 9/11 around 3000. Any loss of life is sad. But the emotional stigma to these "terror threats" is just ridiculous.

Many many more people have died needlessly in WW1 and WW2, thanks to our dirt bag governments and leaders, and international bankers. Many continue to die at the hands of the elite all over the world.

Now we are in the digital age, and no longer are real dirty events (like Pearl Harbour, and the subsequent nuking of Japan) needed to sway the public into the awaiting arms of our "protectors"..

illusions and deceptions are all thats needed, and todays "terror threat" was just that!

[edit on 29-6-2007 by shrunkensimon]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

As more powerful weapons get into the hands of terrorists, then people would take notice. A nuclear bomb in a city would put a doubt about how harmless terrorists are.

when that happens be sure that the nuke bomb was given to them by some government

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus
And yet we should gladly shallow your ("your" being all CTers on the subject of terrorism) rhetoric on every terror attack being orchestrated by the powers that be and be grateful to you? We should just take your word for that thanks to links from Prison Planet and it's ilk? Why is the text you read on those websites a whole lot more believable than a mainstream media source? Is that the case every single time you have reports in PP and MSM, do you always side with whoever says something outside of MSM? What other links/evidence do you have to backup what you are saying?

What are your explanations for the Madrid bombing? Surely you feel that was also an inside job but to what end? After all, a new Government was voted on after that event and they pulled their troops out of Iraq. How did that help the NWO masterplan?

I would gladly debate with you this certain topic on massive deception by mainstream media, but I think you already are very skeptic of PrisonPlanet and what they write, so I do no think I shall bother to knock on your door. For me, out of personal experience - PrisonPlanet IS ALOT more belivable then any corporate mainstream media sources, and I know, you shall ask me, why is that? See certain people (like mister Alex Jones) actually sometimes use their own head and their own free mind after they read something written in newspapers or seen on television - yet others (for example you) take everything for granted and do not allow any possible deviation, other then the official government story presented in neat graphics and funky animations on your big screen TV. And sadly, if you do not know, that there are actually REAL puppet masters (and I do not mean a guy named Osama), who pull the strings and influence media, politics, banking, military, intelligence and medical institutions, then my friend, you are just another blind sheep among many, who sleep, work, eat and belive anything served to them by their own government.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
When it comes down to it, there is NOTHING to substantiate the claims that these "terror events" are the handywork of Al-Queda or Islamofascists.. Infact, when one looks at ALL the evidence with an open mind, one will realise pretty quickly that our own governments and people in power are the ones really pulling the strings.

You freely use the term "open mind" and yet without any evidence one way or the other you already have your mind made up! Would you say that there is any chance of this being legit? If not then how can you say you have an open mind if you are not willing to explore EVERY avenue? Surely you cannot possibly have decided this is setup inside the first 24 hours?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

when that happens be sure that the nuke bomb was given to them by some government

I'm sure to look into it. After all terrorists are just too stupid aren't they? After all they are living in caves and herd camels as people perceives them to be.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
lol
Yeah!

"Well, they weren't Irish - must have been those dern Arabs again."

The scientific method is still alive and well in police work...

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that mostly, and as far as i know, only the IRA and Islamic extremists have made attacks in British soil before?.....

If there was a terrorist attack in lets say Spain, authorities will quickly narrow the search to two groups, ETA, or islamic extremists, unless they find some evidence that tells them the contrary...

And yes, it is called police work, and it works probably 85-95% of the time. If someone else had done this and taken credit for it then that would be a different matter.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

I'm sure to look into it. After all terrorists are just too stupid aren't they? After all they are living in caves and herd camels as people perceives them to be.

and their main income comes from betting on camels racing

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

(AP) A leading Pakistani nuclear scientist, barred by his government from talking to reporters, has made it known through his son that Osama bin Laden approached him before the Sept. 11 attacks for help in making nuclear weapons.

The al Qaeda leader was rebuffed, the son, Azim Mahmood, said in a recent interview with The Associated Press.

"Basically Osama asked my father, 'How can a nuclear bomb be made and can you help us make one?"' he said. "My father said, 'No, and secondly you must understand it is not child's play for you to build a nuclear bomb."'

The scientist, Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood, is under a gag order from Pakistani intelligence officials, but his conversations with bin Laden in meetings in 2000 and as late as July 2001 were reconstructed for the Associated Press by his son.

The conversations as described by Azim Mahmood clearly show bin Laden was interested in developing nuclear weapons. They don't, however, shed any light on whether the terrorist mastermind had taken even the first steps on that complex technological challenge.

The U.S. Embassy declined to discuss Mahmood's story. American officials in Washington also would not comment.

There has been previous evidence of al Qaeda's interest in nuclear weapons.

Computers found by journalists and U.S. troops at a variety of facilities in Afghanistan indicated al Qaeda had sought to obtain and develop nuclear and other potent weapons. An AP reporter saw anthrax and other chemical concoctions at an al Qaeda laboratory outside Kabul.

I mean they are terrorists right? They don't take their job that seriously. I mean nuclear weapons is not for them. They can only handle something even monkeys can handle.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I would gladly debate with you this certain topic on massive deception by mainstream media, but I think you already are very skeptic of PrisonPlanet and what they write, so I do no think I shall bother to knock on your door. For me, out of personal experience - PrisonPlanet IS ALOT more belivable then any corporate mainstream media sources, and I know, you shall ask me, why is that? See certain people (like mister Alex Jones) actually sometimes use their own head and their own free mind after they read something written in newspapers or seen on television - yet others (for example you) take everything for granted and do not allow any possible deviation, other then the official government story presented in neat graphics and funky animations on your big screen TV. And sadly, if you do not know, that there are actually REAL puppet masters (and I do not mean a guy named Osama), who pull the strings and influence media, politics, banking, military, intelligence and medical institutions, then my friend, you are just another blind sheep among many, who sleep, work, eat and belive anything served to them by their own government.

I will not argue that I am somewhat skeptical of Prison Planet, but that doesn't mean I have made up my mind once and for all on it and the other websites. My mind is forever open and will never close on any given subject.

Right now, for these bombs, all the evidence I have is what is on the news. I have nothing else to go on tonight. You on the other hand seem to automatically disregard it.

Thanks for the sheep comment, I haven't seen of them all week, I was starting to think another word was in fashion instead
If you really wish to debate this (and I would be receptive towards discussion on this or anything else) then you may feel free to PM me so we can keep this thread on the rails for a while longer

Whatever we all believe as individuals with our own minds, this could have been a terrible day and we should ALL be very thankful that the right people did the right things on the day

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You freely use the term "open mind" and yet without any evidence one way or the other you already have your mind made up! Surely you cannot possibly have decided this is setup inside the first 24 hours?

I can and have. Its no coincidence that this has happened just after Gordon Brown joined No.10 As i've already stated, he is fully aware of the "New World Order", and has talked about it many times publicly, although wraps it in a non-shocking way by talking about the economical side of things.. He wants to get Britain into the "consensus", for us to be allied as one.

Fake terror plots are the easiest way to do this at the current time, although "climate change" will be used more and more in the coming years, as minor earth changes begin to happen. Fear is the only method of control the elite have. And in the present day its extremely easy for them to get a couple of dupes together for a bit of money etc, and have them framed in a terror event.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

You freely use the term "open mind" and yet without any evidence one way or the other you already have your mind made up! Would you say that there is any chance of this being legit? If not then how can you say you have an open mind if you are not willing to explore EVERY avenue? Surely you cannot possibly have decided this is setup inside the first 24 hours?

what are you talkin about? the man saw enough to make an opinion
and be sure that everything else that is going on in this world help make his opinion, at least that's my case

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

i was in the same mood, and it got me a "warn"

Im sorry I find your comments rather sick .... When you are faced with this maybe happening in your city, or near your neighbour hood then make comments like that. What would you have said if people had been killed????

Back on topic then ill rebutt the comment i made earlier, with regards to maybe someone wantin to get revenge for some reason.... Just be thankfull that those bombs did not go off.... I dont care weither if It is english scottish or welsh or irish peopls who could have been killed, one attack on a british citezen is an attack on us all....

Just glad no one was killed

And Congrats to the Medic who spotted the smoke and alerted the police and security services to this... Imagine if he/or she had ignored it eh.....

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

Togetic
Hours before London explosives technicians dismantled a large car bomb in the heart of the British capital's tourist-rich theater district, a message appeared on one of the most widely used jihadist Internet forums, saying: "Today I say: Rejoice, by Allah, London shall be bombed."

Anyone got a link to that website message ?

Coulndn't find anything on google.

It took me about 3 seconds to find the site using google. Not bragging, but it's there. You'll need to translate and register in order to read it...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Gordon Brown calls for a NWO and then a few days later a terror threat. Somebody call David Shayler, I'm sure he's already uncovered the conspiratorial plot. I wonder if they wheeled this guy out again.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Gordon Brown calls for a NWO and then a few days later a terror threat. Somebody call David Shayler, I'm sure he's already uncovered the conspiratorial plot.

Do you have proof, Links ect

Or is this just built up B/S I have read on this thread?

Show me where he said he wanted a new world order then maybe I will agree with you, until then dont post fcomments such as this unless you have proof.....

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimonI can and have. Its no coincidence that this has happened just after Gordon Brown joined No.10 As i've already stated, he is fully aware of the "New World Order", and has talked about it many times publicly, although wraps it in a non-shocking way by talking about the economical side of things.. He wants to get Britain into the "consensus", for us to be allied as one.

It cannot be a coincidence because...you do not believe in coincidences? I am sorry, there has to be more to your thinking than this and I wish you would share it. I can recall one "New World Order" comment by Brown that was immediately leaped on and taken out of context but I do not know of the others if you wuld care to share those links

Originally posted by shrunkensimonFake terror plots are the easiest way to do this at the current time, although "climate change" will be used more and more in the coming years, as minor earth changes begin to happen. Fear is the only method of control the elite have. And in the present day its extremely easy for them to get a couple of dupes together for a bit of money etc, and have them framed in a terror event.

Yes, these fake terror warnings have everyone hiding away and not going about their business, just like every other time something bad happens in England, eh? The MSM itself has stated live on air that it is just an ordinary Friday night in the capital with a low police presence - not the sort of reporting you would expect them be guilty of when they work for YOU KNOW WHO and THEY want us to be scared.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yes, these fake terror warnings have everyone hiding away and not going about their business, just like every other time something bad happens in England, eh? The MSM itself has stated live on air that it is just an ordinary Friday night in the capital with a low police presence - not the sort of reporting you would expect them be guilty of when they work for YOU KNOW WHO and THEY want us to be scared.

May I add what happens in The Capital off the UK affects everyone, not just people in england

An attack on the Capital off the UK is an attack on every british person...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone

i was in the same mood, and it got me a "warn"

Im sorry I find your comments rather sick .... When you are faced with this maybe happening in your city, or near your neighbour hood then make comments like that. What would you have said if people had been killed????

yeah sick..., i must be having a cold.
look man, if it would have blow, if it would have been in my city, if it would have been members of my family involved i still would have thought the same under the circumstances : terrorism is a government invention , if somewhere in the world there are real terrorist , they exist because of governments.

what was most people first thought when they saw the news today ? "al qaeda again, osama"
they want us to believe that, they tought us to believe that, not even considering the fact that most people don't even know who is osama , where did he came from , and so on. in their minds osama it's just a name that it's to be blamed for all these kind of events and when they see something like this on tv their mind immediatly makes the connection, regardless to what anyone else is saying or trying to point out.

just as someone wrote on a previous post : for these people governments announcements are obeyed and followed without being questioned

i didn't see todays events as a real threat so that's why some of my comments appeared as sick" as you wrote.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone

Do you have proof, Links ect

He says it here www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join