It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Bomb Terror Scare In London

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Police have a 'crystal clear' video image of a man who tried to kill hundreds of people by blowing up two cars in central London, according to reports.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Why haven't the police released the identity of the individual seen running away. Surely releasing the footage or a picture to the public would help in capturing this individual. For all we kmow he could be planning something similar.

He could not have done this alone so if he can lead the authorities to the rest of the cell then surely that is better than one person who is probably not even high on the chain. They may already know all about him and where he is and are watching. He was just the driver, others would be in charge of preparing the car and then detonating the bombs at a later time.

[edit on 30/6/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
kindred, it's possible they don't want him to know they're onto him (or anyone associated with him)

just a thought...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's being reported in the States and also in the Scotsman newspaper he's been ID'd as one of 7 terror suspects who escaped their home detention / electronic tags 11 days ago.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
all I can say, Is I hope they do not succeed in any of there amateur bombs..

because the next time, the UK, or the US is hit... the flood gates will open.

and god help us once that happens.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ok kinda news that may possible be related or not,

A car has drove in to Glasgow Airport and caught fire,

there was a scuffle with police and the driver, and he has been taken away,

The 4 by 4 tryed to drive in to the terminal and got caught,

Its believed to be a landrover,

this is and eye witness account,

So just keep ears open,

See updating story www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=289709

[edit on 30-6-2007 by asala]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
confirmed it's on SKY news now and something is burning right at the terminal entrance. They're reporting a cherokee jeep was being driven while on fire?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A car on fire has been driven at the main terminal building at Glasgow Airport before exploding, police have confirmed.

Eyewitnesses have described a Jeep Cherokee being driven at speed towards the building with flames coming out from underneath.

They have also described seeing two Asian men, one of whom was on fire, who had been in the car.

The airport has been evacuated and all flights suspended.

One eyewitness said: "I heard the sound of a car's wheels spinning and smoke smoke coming out.

"I saw a Jeep Cherokee apparently as if it was trying to get right through the doors into the terminal building.

"There were flames coming out from underneath then some men appeared from in amongst the flames.

"The police ran over and the people started fighting with the police. I then heard what sounded like an explosion."

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Has anyone viewed a schematic of the bomb? I saw it some where and now can't find it.

Anyway, I have a problem with this bomb if what I saw is true.

So if anyone could help that would just be peachy.

Roper

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well the day after when we thought all was well with lots of luck this has happened:

ATSNN Car on Fire driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

Thought it looks like linked to this event.

Regards

Elf

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
just said on the news that the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley has been evacuated, this is the facility to which the burnt supsects have been taken so i ask, why would you need to evacuate unless they plan to do something that they dont want the general public to see?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
"Home Sec: National Security level raised to Critical"

"Level means an attack is expected imminently"

Skynews

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Skush]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

kickoutthejams wrote:
It's being reported in the States and also in the Scotsman newspaper he's been ID'd as one of 7 terror suspects who escaped their home detention / electronic tags 11 days ago.

If what you say is true. I bet both the police and the government are relieved that the bombs didn't go off. They would surely be held accountable considering it was the police that lost track of them in the first place and new labour who implemented the legislation for putting terrorists under house arrest, rather than sending them to prision.

How they managed to lose them in the first place sounds suspicious considering there forced to wear tracking devices around their ankles and the individuals can supposedly be tracked within two metres anywhere in the uk.

Seven terrorists on the run:

news.scotsman.com...
news.sky.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...
news.scotsman.com...

Information on tracking device.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 30-6-2007 by kindred]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>