It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive car bomb in London? Just saw on FOX news

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
I have never heard of ANY impound using underground car parks as their holding area in London. I travel over to visit family quite often, and yes, I've gotten my uncles car towed a few times because I didn't obey the rules, never did it wind up in an underground car park, just a fenced in area... same way we do it back here in Canada.

I have had the misfortune to have my car towed and yes I did have to pick it up from Westminster Councils 'Undereground Facility'. I can confirm that it is staffed by shape shifting Alen Reptiles working on behalf of the NWO. They demanded I pay them a large amount of money before they released my transport module.

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fang
I have had the misfortune to have my car towed and yes I did have to pick it up from Westminster Councils 'Undereground Facility'. I can confirm that it is staffed by shape shifting Alen Reptiles working on behalf of the NWO. They demanded I pay them a large amount of money before they released my transport module.

Ahh but what currency did you have to pay in? The Euro or some other evil entity like fresh North American Union banknotes?

[edit on 30/6/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This was pretty worrying yesterday, I work all over London on varying construction sites, most of us just went the pub about 3pm and got pissed up though, I remember on july 7th, everyone was just in the boozer come work clock off time, good old british resolve.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere but the Glasgow Airport attack seems to indicate that we are at the start of a 'campaign'.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus
Ahh but what currency did you have to pay in? The Euro or some other evil entity like fresh North American Union banknotes?

They wanted nubile virgins but at that time of night in Mayfair?.....forget it.

------------------------------------

Removed nested quote.
Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
unknown origin, no i don't but i have looked into it and found out that (the infamous) westminster council use the CAR PARK in park lane for their car pound.

obviously then its just another of their sold off responsibilites (any londoner can tell you nightmare tales about westminster council's parking and traffic wardens).

it wouldnt suprise me if it was an ncp car park that was being used as i know they contracted out the wardens' jobs to ncp which were then forced back on the council for the horrendous job they did a few years ago.

Not quite sure why i got myself involved in an underground/ground level debate

Here's the underground pound it was taken to anyway...

www.westminster.gov.uk...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm here to prostrate myself in apology to darthmarduk. I have been converted by the strength of his arguments. I was previously a poor ignorant soul who understood nothing of the middle east. Yes I deserve to be put to death now.

www.abovepolitics.com...

Actually I lied. I didn't get my knickers in a twist shrunkensimon. They did however bunch up in my crack cos I was so doubled over with laughter.

Parking two cars with bombs and nails intended to maim and kill young women out dancing is an act of cowardice. The purpetrators lack the courage to fight men in uniform. At least the Palestinians in your picture had the guts to confront tanks. Incidentally that is an Isreali built Merkava tank.

The perpetrators have to attack women and children because they are weak and ineffectual little boys full of hatred and venom. Why not go join them darthmarduk ?

They need all the support they can get darthmarduk because as unknownorigin points out, the world soon tires of angry little boys

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
How is a person ramming a SUV into a building a terrorist attack?

Who is going to beleive England after they staged the 7/7 attack? Another theatre show that most of you fell for.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wow 4 people arrested and the one guy who crashed into the airport had a explosives belt on. I hope nothing worse happens in the days to come. This is horrible

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
Wow 4 people arrested and the one guy who crashed into the airport had a explosives belt on. I hope nothing worse happens in the days to come. This is horrible

I think we are all praying for that! It is a big week too. Diana concert today with the two Princes in attendance. 4th of July and the 7th July 2 year anniversary. I would not be surprised if the alert status stayed at Critical until after next weekend.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImplementOfWar

Sure. They just got lost on their way to a Halal barbeque ?

Who is going to beleive England after they staged the 7/7 attack? Another theatre show that most of you fell for.

Reality not a strong suit of yours then ?

mod edit: quote clarity

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   

It's a terrorist attack if the SUV is burning and filled with compressed gas cylinders

Did you know that one sealed 20L jerry can filled with petrol and allowed to self compress (as the petrol evaporates) will, if detonated, have the same explosive force as 7lb of semtex? You can be sure that the people involved in this incident did. In the cars involved in the current attacks there were a number of these cans (60L in one car - that's 3 cans). To give you a bit of perspective, the average car bomb uses between 1.5 and 2lb of semtex, and that causes a shrapnel danger area in excess of 100m. The gas cylinders will be even more destructive, particularly combined with the improvised shrapnel present in the vehicle.

The potential destruction that could have been caused if this crude device had detonated as planned would have been devistating. It was slightly more than someone just crashing a car.

Edited to add - The information stated re. explosive devices is readily available, so I'm not making any big revelations to potential terrorists here. I have purposefully omitted any details of potential detonators as the muppets staging these attacks don't seem to be very adept at this yet.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by PaddyInf]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

[edit on 30-6-2007 by ImplementOfWar]

I do realise that ATS is a conspiracy forum providing for the free exchange of beliefs, theories, information and occasional vitriol but am I alone in finding this sort of post verging on the offensive? We are under attack from organised religious fanatics. Thankfully, so far, their activities have not resulted in a loss of life. We've been lucky. Yet despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, we still get posts from people claiming that all this is the work of The Illuminati, The Government, The Masons, Big Lizards, Ming The Merciless etc. etc. This is a time for clear heads and logical thinking, not delusional ramblings and Fantasy Island theories

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
fang, have a star mate. You've hit the nail on the head.

*Removed quote of entire previous post*
Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The Masons ?

Now why didn't i think of that, but hang on ?

Am I thick or what... what have the masons got to do with ming the merciless and giant lizzards. The plot thickens.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fang
I do realise that ATS is a conspiracy forum providing for the free exchange of beliefs, theories, information and occasional vitriol but am I alone in finding this sort of post verging on the offensive? We are under attack from organised religious fanatics. Thankfully, so far, their activities have not resulted in a loss of life. We've been lucky. Yet despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, we still get posts from people claiming that all this is the work of The Illuminati, The Government, The Masons, Big Lizards, Ming The Merciless etc. etc. This is a time for clear heads and logical thinking, not delusional ramblings and Fantasy Island theories

Totally agree, but you know something? There hasn't been a great deal of that in the London/Glasgow threads, certainly not in comparison to previous events of this nature. I don't know if they are bored, are honestly exploring every angle before passing judgment or it's the weekend/week of 4th of July and they may actually have lives. Either way it's pretty quiet which suits many of us

Have a second star

-------------------------------

If you CTers are going to spout off about a grand conspiracy then at least have the decency to post links and put your thoughts and conclusions across coherently. I do not want to hear what you believe, no matter how glaringly obvious it all is to you, if it just comes out of your head.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sure pull the "How disnoble of you to question" card out.

I was expecting that.

False terror operations are exactly something I see the British government trying to pull off. For the exact mentality that you have. That there are bad guys out there that want to do harm. To me I can see them justifying staged attacks that are nothing more then theatrics in order to persuade the sheeple and to conform them to Britains ideal of BIG BROTHER.

I cant see how these terrorists could fail so miserably in trying to blow up a few "petrol" tanks. It all seems way too conveinant and against statistical probability. But I'm not trying to preach, I am just throwing my opinion out there.

I look at the statistics of how not one, not two, but three terrorists were unable to cause any havoc greater then setting a car on fire, considering how determined they were and the resources they supposedly had (explosive belts, vehicle borne IED's, coordination, and element of surprise).

Excuse my innapropiateness, but I am calling BS.

I may be skeptical automatically because I am such a strong beleiver that 7/7 never happened.

Open your mind a little.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I may be skeptical automatically because I am such a strong beleiver that 7/7 never happened.

Open your mind a little.

Tell that to the poor secretary who worked in the office near me who was blown to pieces.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The man who was on fire, one of the occupants of the car, tried to run away, whilst still on fire, and was screaming "allah" whilst trying to throw punches at the person who tried to detain him..

They also happened to blur their faces out of the TV...why? Don't we deserve to know who did this?

If i didn't know any better i would say they were brainwashed idiots who thought they could get a bit of money out of a deal with MI5.. but were subsequently programmed to carry out the attack.

Mind programming has been used time and time again to achieve goals of framing people, assassinating various people etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci

Open your mind a little.

Tell that to the poor secretary who worked in the office near me who was blown to pieces.

Sure.

Everytime I post my view on 7/7 here, within 24 hours there is always some Brit to post here that they personally knew a victim and "shame on me".

Again statistical probability. Considering there were only 52 victims. There are about 35,000 Active ATS members. The chances that more then 3 ATS members personally knew 7/7 victims has got to be less then 1 hundreth of a percent.

Also it is a bit unsensitive of you to use the phrase "Blown to peices". Psychologically profiling that statement I can conclude that you had no emotional/personal relationship to this person.

In other words you are BS and dont have any credibility since you are probably going on hearesay.

But feel free to defend your argument. What was his/her name? Where did he/she work? Did you know this person?

If you cant tell, I want hard PROOF. And I have not been able to find any of it concerning 7/7 or these latest supposed terrorists.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by ImplementOfWar]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join