It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 4th 07, big day for aliens, and other stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
How many of these "significant dates" do we have to listen too?

People I'm sorry, no matter how much you want to believe in this stuff, their isnt anything to it!!

For example....

Did anything happen on 1/01/01, 2/02/02, 3/03/03, 4/04/04, 5/05/05, 6/06/06, (oooohhh 666, yet nothing) or yet to come the 7/07/07.

you can even go back to 1/01/1901 etc etc.

nothing to it, sorry!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I say party like theres no tomorrow on 07/07/07. Than can make the date personally significant. How many times does 07/07/07 roll around. Hell I will play 777 on the lotto too. What would be the odds of winning seven hundred and seventy seven dollars on 07/07/07 playing 777?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
I say party like theres no tomorrow on 07/07/07. Than can make the date personally significant. How many times does 07/07/07 roll around. Hell I will play 777 on the lotto too. What would be the odds of winning seven hundred and seventy seven dollars on 07/07/07 playing 777?

It comes around every 100 years.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It seems many people think something will occur this summer, 7-4-07 or 7-7-07 and 7-15-07 all seem very popular days for predicting something big coming our way. And I agree that the world seems primed for some event and you can (almost) feel it in the air, people appear to be quieter and more sedate that usual.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Something has already happend. Attempted car bombings in London and now Glasgow. No Ailens though. I would rather have the ailen myself. When is humanity going to grow up?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Lets just say the 4th and the 7th of the month could be momentous occasions for whatever reason.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here is a quote from Springer in another thread:

Originally posted by Springer
Apparently there is some intel "out there" that combines terrorists and UFO /Alien Hoaxes on the internet with regards to the upcoming 4th of July holiday here in the U.S.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

something to chew on.....

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, those messages and prophecies you get from Hollywood, such as "Transformers, they came to protect us" are just fearsome timelime you'd get if the Illuminati wasn't interfering.

As long as the Illuminati is doing it's stuff, meaning time traveling and make the impossible possible, you won't feel anything new in your life, so stop the phantasmagoria.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Here is a quote from Springer in another thread:

Originally posted by Springer
Apparently there is some intel "out there" that combines terrorists and UFO /Alien Hoaxes on the internet with regards to the upcoming 4th of July holiday here in the U.S.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

something to chew on.....

agreed, I am chewing vigorously at the moment.
something that must be considered when reading Flynns reasoning for the 4th is his math on the roswell geometrical and numerological significance this presentation makes this rabbit hole a lot bigger (as it will allow more players to be suspect)

video.google.com...

AMAZING IMPLICATIONS

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
One day to go till...?

I don't think anything will come of this, part of me wants something 'UFO' to happen, at least to re-enforce the idea that there is something out there!

Plus is there going to be something on the 4th and the 7th or just one of them? So many dates out there it gets confusing. I don't think I'll party like its 1999 (I was only 14 at the time but hell it was fun) but hey, might as well have a pint or 5

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join