It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 4th 07, big day for aliens, and other stuff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I feel that it is important to get this idea out to people, to have them start to consider it. I am not sure how much time we all have before things get flipped upside down, but I don't think its long, I hope that I am wrong. On that note, it would be of interest to some to listen to David Flynn's reasoning for suggesting this July 4th 2007 may be a date of tremendous upheaval. It's a little out there, but it's worth a look: www.raidersnewsnetwork.com... (more David Flynn on Google video)

I have been a diehard conspiracy theorist for as long as I can remember. I mention this so you will know that I have heard many different theories and considered many scenarios. I have tried to keep an open mind about issues as important as the ones I will be discussing here.
My primary concern today is the recent acceptance by people of the belief that aliens in whatever form, have genetically seeded the human race. While I don't have a problem with this conclusion per se, it's the means of coming to it, and the unethical advertising by its proponents that concerns me. One of the means I speak of is the work of Zechariah Sitchin. I am dismayed at how little it is known that his translations and work has been thoroughly discredited by the people in the field in which he claims to be a part of. This would be almost trivial until you start to look at his specific "mistakes" and when you do a more malicious intent threatens to emerge, I encourage everyone who currently believes the "aliens seeded man" theory of Tsarion or Sitchin to go to sitchiniswrong.com... You will be surprised what is not known about Sitchin. I also like to point out for all the hopeless conspiracy theorist like me out there that Sitchin was implicated by Arizona wilder as being involved in the "illuminated" blood rituals that she claimed to be a part of. (she said his "job" was to misinform) video.google.com...

(note: Sitchins "Niburu", or something like it, may very well be real, and may even be returning to cause problems, see this: www.mt.net... the truth may be worse than the half truth however.

I have thought about the implications of what this could mean for a long time why the groups with all the power in the shadows want us to think this way, I have come to a conclusion, and it is an unusual, but logical one. Many postulate that the "aliens" have made some type of agreement with governments, I agree with them for the most part, It is nothing new in fact, the idea of 4 plus dimensional beings dazzling us with their "gnosis " and striking deals with the "kingship" is old school. In fact I think if ancient history is read between the lines a little, you can see these bargains all over its pages, much of what our ancestors gave in exchange however was sacrificial worship, not the authority to torture. I disagree with what they are telling us they are. I see plenty of reasons to suggest something other that their story, and have very little reason to take their word for it ( I will go into the data on this if you want) It is especially concerning to me that their story so perfectly fits in with the "New World Order's" plan for a world government and particularly a world religion. And how their "free energy technology" will mostly save us from a the promulgated fear of "global warming."

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
July 04 eh. That is only like a week away. xD it would be friggin sweet if they revealed themselves or something to that affect.
you bet ill be watching the news and keeping an out on July 4. Thnks for an interesting post dude.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Haha, like the movie.. Independence Day?
I think we beat em.

But get ready for your typical ATS onslaught..

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The preview for the new tranformers movie that I saw tonight before watching evan almighty included a very loud/bold statement that this forth of july was going to be huge, and was followed quickly and much more quietly with "coming july third." I have no idea whether or not july 4 fits into the plot of the movie or not, but it's sort of interesting seeing that in a movie from some of these characters/ movie makers.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well
All I can say is "Bring it on"

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think no aliens are going to be showing up this 4th of july,if they are watching us they've probably figured out how hostile some humans are with all the terrorists and ruthless killers and rapists we got.No wonder they just come and watch us from the skys and go back to whatever planet they came from.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
The preview for the new tranformers movie that I saw tonight before watching evan almighty included a very loud/bold statement that this forth of july was going to be huge, and was followed quickly and much more quietly with "coming july third." I have no idea whether or not july 4 fits into the plot of the movie or not, but it's sort of interesting seeing that in a movie from some of these characters/ movie makers.

That's when the movie comes out.

I'm more willing to believe a terrorist
attack than alien confrontation on July 4th.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate

I'm more willing to believe a terrorist
attack than alien confrontation on July 4th.

It could be both. If hostile it could create martial law or if its a friendly thing like a triumphant landing on the white house lawn, followed by a great unification, or even a "discovery" of ancient "proof" or maybe some kind of government disclosure that is done to benevolently save us from our "global warming" problem. in any one of the above scenarios the globalist/NWO boys win. not to mention the dividing of the patriotic "truth movement" on dogmatic grounds just as it starts to gain steam. in either case it will create a hatred for people with "traditional values" the future may very well be a war between those who believe what the aliens tell us and those who don’t.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm American, just thought i'd point that out

the big flaw with this entire "event" is the ethnocentrism of it

aliens aren't coming down from the sky because it's July 4th.

What makes it any different from the 3rd, 5th, or 11teenth day of the month?

nothing...this whole thing is a major stretch

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyyuulle
I'm American, just thought i'd point that out

the big flaw with this entire "event" is the ethnocentrism of it

aliens aren't coming down from the sky because it's July 4th.

What makes it any different from the 3rd, 5th, or 11teenth day of the month?

nothing...this whole thing is a major stretch

the link I posted goes over the significance of this paticular date, It does appear there is somthing to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, things could be connected by the 60th Anniversary of Roswell. We have the 4th then the Festival at Roswell from the 5th-8th.

www.roswellufofestival.com...

[edit on 29-6-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Whether anything will happen on July 4th or not, it would be a very good time due to the facts that..

1) It's a holiday. More people will be together in groups. Which means more word getting out.

2) Everyone outside will looking UP because of the fireworks. Especially, kids (the next generation).

If I was the one making big plans for "something to happen," these 2 points above would be the best two reasons to plan something to happen on July 4th. I guess we'll just have to break out the popcorn wait.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm going to Roswell this year. Unfortunetly it will be July 7th not the 4th. Either way, if they do show up on the 4th they will make my trip awesome!

Gives UFOer's a journey to make it their MECCA!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
1:00 AM Eastern Standard Time

--Syria initiates a 24-hour mobilization order. They've trained for this for more than a decade. They can do it in 12 hours, but they don't want to. Not this time.

--Syrian rocket batteries begin a furious bombardment on pre-plotted positions in Northern Israel. The salvos are meant to trigger an IDF deployment.

--Syrian missile units begin firing on Haifa. Limited GPS capabilty allows for targing of warfs and storage areas. Iranian batteries...hold fire...fir the first 60 minutes.

--Day 1, hour 6, IDF jet fighters strike targets inside Syria. Syrian MiG's are stacked and waiting. There are no dogfights. It's all shoot and scoot as the IDF pilots try to avoid being shot down behind enemy lines.

--Day 1, hour 8. U.S. navy elements sortied from Britain, Spain, and Italy start to gather in the Agean Sea. In the Black Sea, Russian naval units are preparing to get und way. French authorities report an upsurge in youth violence as pro-Muslin rioters disrupt social functions and commercial activities.

Day 1, hour 12. Syrian motorized units along the Israeli border exchange fire with IDF positions. Syrian tube artillery, which has been silent up to this point, begins to fire on West Bank targets while still targeting IDF posts. The Palestinian government reports chaos.

Link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Keebie let us know how it was.

I was going to take my oldest grandson and his girlfriend but they didn't have any direct flights from where I am and it would have taken all day with change overs.

Shame you aren't going to be there from the 5th/8th. On the 7th there are going to be lot's of speakers.....you aren't by any means one of the speakers cough, cough

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Well, things could be connected by the 60th Anniversary of Roswell. We have the 4th then the Festival at Roswell from the 5th-8th.

www.roswellufofestival.com...

[edit on 29-6-2007 by observe50]

it crossed my mind too, the roswell event on the fourth that is. David flynns numbers were pretty eerie especially when you have an idea how these "illuminated" types plan out their events. I always like to point to Freeman who predicted the 911 attacks quite well using only masonic ritual data and then formulating the probable targets by knowing when certain structures masonic conerstone ceremonies were. although as I am fond of saying Freeman has nothing on Flynn. either way, fourth or not I think somthing is brewing, you can just feel it.

btw, kyyuulle, the july 4th 1776 date seems to have been chosen for very different reasons than we get from our textbooks. so I tend to think it takes the "ethnocentric" argument out. but I realize without knowing the geometric and numerological significance (which most people wont) it will seem that way.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i am officially drunk

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I just finished working on the movie Transformers. I promise you, nothing is going to happen on July 4th except Paramount makes 100 million dollars in one day.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So...on July 4, aliens will supposedly reveal themselves? That sounds odd. Why would they wait so long.

So, if they come and make peace, but I have been living in a cave. I'm out drunk one night and see an alien and shoot it...actually I don't know where I'm going with this.

To just get to what I'm trying to say is that this is just not going to happen. It wont. I'm calling it now, nothing is going to happen, it's just another person get people all wacked out on fantasy.

Though it would be cool...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
I just finished working on the movie Transformers. I promise you, nothing is going to happen on July 4th except Paramount makes 100 million dollars in one day.

Nice what line of work if i may ask?

July the 4Th is only a holiday in the US so the only people that will be looking up most of the day will be people in the States and all of us other billions in the rest of the world will have a normal day..so that everyone on holiday & be looking up only counts for the US ..but then if they hostile i rather have them land on white house lawn than in my backyard...jk no i really do not wish it to happen there or anywhere..

Hey what can i say everything only happens in the US . those who see it like this are ignorant...if an ID4 situation happens in real life & hits earth every country will have visitors above them..as the movie...& i do not wish that to happen.

I agree with braddman only big thing that day will be Transformers release and breaking box office records ..for the best.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join