It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The signs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Who are we us wretches Violet to blame and speak about God this way?

He loves us to death, he made love, his love keeps your wretched soul alive every breath.

yet.

You have no clue why he does what he does.

You see pride sucks humility out of the soul, and it gets worse and worse until us little nothings blame God for things they dont understand.

Animals dont have souls, when they die they die. They feel but God takes care of them. I believe he needs an innocent victim to pay for the evil commited from man.

once again, saint Paul talks about us.

"They blaspheme everything they dont understand"

They flood was from mans qickedness.

What do you do to violent souls who disrupt society Violet?

You lock them in prison.

God wipped us out because they world was completely wicked. Now imagine a group of completely evil people like hitler, or gang members running the world, what do you do?

Have you seen true evil? I have and its frightning.

Sodom and Ghommorra were wicked. they slept man with man, women with women. Basically their existence was that against nature.

You caouldnt even imagined their wickedned.

Every soul dies. So eventually God (murders) everybody, which is just death, but to cleanse the earth of evil, to make for good out of his will, who am I to question the creator of the universe.

another thing, if you dont believe in God why even bring this up, or do you?

peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
He loves us to death, he made love, his love keeps your wretched soul alive every breath.

really? because god doesn't really seem to exist. i'm going to assume that biological functions keep me alive with every breath.

yet.

You have no clue why he does what he does.

because "he" appears to be a fictional character. i also don't know why the tooth fairy does what she does.

You see pride sucks humility out of the soul, and it gets worse and worse until us little nothings blame God for things they dont understand.

oh the "atheists commit the sin of pride" argument. it's not pride, it's called logic and reason.

Animals dont have souls, when they die they die. They feel but God takes care of them. I believe he needs an innocent victim to pay for the evil commited from man.

then you think god is a sadist

once again, saint Paul talks about us.

"They blaspheme everything they dont understand"

really? a religious fanatic saying fanatical things and you're quoting him...

They flood was from mans qickedness.

the flood never happened.

What do you do to violent souls who disrupt society Violet?

You lock them in prison.

no, you lock them in prison WHEN THEY COMMIT A CRIME.

God wipped us out because they world was completely wicked. Now imagine a group of completely evil people like hitler, or gang members running the world, what do you do?

um... the whole world will never be that evil and never has been. and gang members=evil isn't necessarily true. you need to understand sociology before you start labelling everyone evil.

and again, there was no flood.

Have you seen true evil? I have and its frightning.

i have, it comes from things like religion.

Sodom and Ghommorra were wicked. they slept man with man, women with women. Basically their existence was that against nature.

so men were in love with men and women were in love with women... i see no problem with love. we see natural homosexuals all the time, even in the animal kingdom.

You caouldnt even imagined their wickedned.

honestly, some of my best friends are homosexuals, don't call them wicked. they are some of the kindest people i've ever met.

Every soul dies. So eventually God (murders) everybody, which is just death, but to cleanse the earth of evil, to make for good out of his will, who am I to question the creator of the universe.

someone with a mind that understands that GENOCIDE is evil, no matter who commits it

another thing, if you dont believe in God why even bring this up, or do you?

it's called questioning the belief. we're questioning the thing you believe in, we're not actually questioning the thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well please keep the post short madness, I cant reply to everything. Im not trying to win an argument against you so please keep the cockiness out of it.

When I said (disrupt) I mean commit crimes. You think I mean lock them away for baking a cake?

I dont think everybody is evil, I think evil actions are evil and some people are true evil.

What I said about ganag members you cant deny. You would not walk in the midst of an inner city gang.

they have no graces.

they will kill you over a dollar.

you cannot deny this.

They are ruthless, and they are the type that need to be prayed for, they have no graces.

Grace is love, God is love.

Of course you are so sure of yourself madness about Gods non existence right?

He does exist and ive seen him work in my life, and he has produced countless miracles since the world began, the complexity of nature and our bodies.

you will see soon, and in all seriousness, I want you to believe and love him who loves you and created you.

I hope you dont go around telling Christians Gods fake. That is very arrogant. Some people have real faith, and have seen him work, as I have, and your arrogance will be turned into faith after death.

About gay people, I say wickedness because they lie with each other for no reason then lust, not to reproduce.

But infact, God says gayness is a possesion of the soul of lust.

thats why I believe alot of gay people have those looks on their face and walk like they are possesed.

Its wicked in Gods eyes nomatter how good people may be, alot of that goodness might be pride, who knows but God.

Once again madness, you have to understand what evil is. I have witnessed it and grown up with it.

You see this world likes to not appreciate love, but until they run into pure evil, somebody with no grace, then when they witness true evil they appreciate love.

" the flood did not happen"

Of course.

I say it did, so were even.

peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Oh, that post Madness was toViolet.

peace.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
God is out. God is love. God has a love for forgiveness, and understands. Well there are unbeliers out there. Remember he does'nt kill you for your unblieve. True follows fight and talk a stand in the face of devil, and unbelievers. They tell the truth and preacher when a soul can be saved.

JesusisTruth

God is going to love you. For your words, will, and wisdom. Even though you engor my post. you are still a God fearing man. And God loves you. Just remember throwing pearls into swine, does not do a thing. Go with God and Peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I know, that is why im going to stay away from this internet for a while, or post very few, I have to stick to penance and prayer.

I start some of these arguments, and they go nowhere, I make mistakes all day long.

I dont know what engor means.

But what I said about not appreciating love is true.

Like the Virginia tech death shooting. The community came together in massive love and appreciated love after it

why?

because they were humbled out from seeing true evil, no grace, a soul with no graces.

suffering humbles the souls out, and seeing evil makes you appretiate love.

Just days before that horrible tragedy their were probably petty fights or whatever going on.

That is one reason I believe God says carry your cross, because it makes you love more.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

About gay people, I say wickedness because they lie with each other for no reason then lust, not to reproduce.

My tubes are tied, so does that mean that if I believed in god I couldn't sleep with my husband because I can't reproduce now? Pfffft Even before my tubes were tied we slept togehter and it wasn't to just procreate.

I also have friends who are homosexual. I'd much rather have intelligent conversations with them, then with someone who says they are wicked. My friends are caring, smart and passionate.

You say to tell a christian that god doesnt exist is arrogant. I think for you to tell someone to believe is arrogant.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I know, that is why im going to stay away from this internet for a while, or post very few, I have to stick to penance and prayer.

"try doing some good works instead of sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and on your knees"
-father harrison, sj

my favorite priest said that to me when i once told him i was going to spend a weekend in pennance and prayer... and it's kind of what snapped me into realizing something about the universe that i had really known deep down all along...

I start some of these arguments, and they go nowhere, I make mistakes all day long.

arguments always go somewhere. an argument always leads us closer towards the truth, as do mistakes. for each mistake you make you get closer to knowing what the right thing to do is.

all you are doing is being your amazingly human self, be proud that you make mistakes and can realize them.

I dont know what engor means.

i think it was a mistyping of "ignore"

But what I said about not appreciating love is true.

Like the Virginia tech death shooting. The community came together in massive love and appreciated love after it

why?

because they were humbled out from seeing true evil, no grace, a soul with no graces.

really? the guy seemed to be really into jesus from what i heard. this wasn't a soul with no grace, this was a mind derranged. the VA tech shootings were the product of a psychotic person, not a sane person lacking grace.

suffering humbles the souls out, and seeing evil makes you appretiate love.

Just days before that horrible tragedy their were probably petty fights or whatever going on.

That is one reason I believe God says carry your cross, because it makes you love more.

knowing pain is the first step to empathizing with it.
jesus wasn't the first person to catch onto that. buddha knew it 300 years prior

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

why?

Nope, I don't buy that. They came together, because they were so frightened, and secretly glad they weren't the ones that got shot up by Cho. What's love got to do with it?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Vkums, im saying that God created us women and man, and (he) says its wicked, I believe him because I dont know everything and think I do.

I believe it is wrong, even if they are good people, I believe its not what God intended.

Because your tubes are tied, I do not know how to respond to that. God doesnt want a marriage to be lust only, sex is good and Jesus created it, and an orgasim is the hight of love for each other.

a feeling God created to represent the hieght of love between two people.

A fathom in comparison of what God is capable of.

Madness, I do not feel sorry for myself, becasue that would be self pity.

Once again you think you know what Im thinking.

God wants us to expect suffering and always rejoice even in sorrow, never self pity or sorry for self.

The Guy at virginia tech was not a Christian. He commited a huge crime against Jesus. You dont kill people or make a false judgement to kill people.

He had no graces, or he would not have done that so brutally. Do you even have a clue what evil is or are you in a fantasy world?

I just heard a story about gang members lining students up against a wall and exicuting them for initiation purposes.

When this is all said and done, you will see what grace is, and God will show you what evil is. I cannot believe you cant comprehend what evil is.

What I mean about mistakes is, I make these post instead of parying for people in silence.

I get down on my knees because God created me, I love him, and adore him, not to feel sorry for anything. He gives me breath and life and I want to because of his grace pray for souls.

What I mean to the last poster about love after the tragedy, is that all the pettiness and hatred left after the brutal crimes, and their was alot of love as one of the students themself said, more than they seen in a long time in the community come together.

Evil makes you appretiate love.

Im not saying no more about this, a 10 year old can comprehend what im saying.

engore means ignore. I did not mean to do that.

peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
God said Jesus existed with him at the beggining, well before Bhuddha. And dont give me that, because your atheist so Bhuddha doesnt exist to you right?

If Bhuddha is true to you over Jesus, then are you renouncing your atheism?

If not, then Bhuddha is a false God as Jesus.

I believe the trinoty is implanted on our bodies, and Jesus existed with God from the beggining, and was with the father when he said let (us) make them in our image.

He was prophecied in the Ot years before he came to earth, and has produced countless miracles, in his time, and in the church, and I have seen him work as well in my life, and you will see what I mean in due time at the judgement seat.

peace.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Evil makes you appretiate love.

Im not saying no more about this, a 10 year old can comprehend what im saying.

I can't because I don't believe in absolutes. People are as evil as you want them to be, and as good as you wish they were.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Vkums, im saying that God created us women and man, and (he) says its wicked, I believe him because I dont know everything and think I do.

I believe it is wrong, even if they are good people, I believe its not what God intended.

then why did god make them that way?

Madness, I do not feel sorry for myself, becasue that would be self pity.

Once again you think you know what Im thinking.

God wants us to expect suffering and always rejoice even in sorrow, never self pity or sorry for self.

you said you were going to spend time in pennance

The Guy at virginia tech was not a Christian. He commited a huge crime against Jesus. You dont kill people or make a false judgement to kill people.

so only the ones that don't commit huge crimes against jesus are christians?
he was a self proclaimed christian, that's all it takes to get into the club

He had no graces, or he would not have done that so brutally. Do you even have a clue what evil is or are you in a fantasy world?

yes, i know what evil is, and your god doesn't stop it. christians are just as evil as any other group of people

I just heard a story about gang members lining students up against a wall and exicuting them for initiation purposes.

and again, this person was most likely a christian

When this is all said and done, you will see what grace is, and God will show you what evil is. I cannot believe you cant comprehend what evil is.

so you're telling me that i'm evil? or are you telling me that i have no idea what evil is? because i've seen evil, it takes place in the absence of reason.

What I mean about mistakes is, I make these post instead of parying for people in silence.

praying for people doesn't help anyone, it's talking to yourself and thinking you're getting something done.

I get down on my knees because God created me,

even though it's quite contrary to scientific fact...

I love him, and adore him, not to feel sorry for anything. He gives me breath and life and I want to because of his grace pray for souls.

you're just using an opiate

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Penance is a payment for sin, not self pity. You can do penance in hapiness.

God did not make gays gay, its because you dont understand what the spirit is. Its a possesion of the spirit of lust, burning towards each other.

He said man shall not lie with man or women with women. Who in the world am I to question the lord who I believe in?

Pride puts us over God who made all things.

Christians can commit crimes, but they are not Christian, they are hypocrites.

A christian is called to be perfect.

There is also a thing called Mortal sin and lighter sins. This guy commited an evil, evil act, and he will pay for it.

Im not saying gays are evil. Im saying what they do is commit evil. I do the same thing if I sin, yet it doesnt mean im judging.

Im judging evil acts, whether by me or by them.

If I was commiting evil, and I had a freind, I would want the freind to tell me what I was doing was wrong.

" God is fictional "

Of course. Not to me. the body, the world is to complex, and I believe in him with all my heart madness, and nothing you can say will get me to think otherwise.

You will see after death, when your face to face with him.

And I did not say or think your evil at all. I have no clue who you are or what you do.

peace.,

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Penance is a payment for sin, not self pity. You can do penance in hapiness.

pennance is self absorbed payment for sin.

God did not make gays gay, its because you dont understand what the spirit is. Its a possesion of the spirit of lust, burning towards each other.

homosexuals are born that way. if they weren't we wouldn't have homosexual penguins

He said man shall not lie with man or women with women. Who in the world am I to question the lord who I believe in?

you could question the person that wrote it down..

Pride puts us over God who made all things.

don't go on with this, most atheists tend to be quite humble

Christians can commit crimes, but they are not Christian, they are hypocrites.

so then they aren't christians. you're contradicting yourself.

A christian is called to be perfect.

no, a christian isn't. a perfect person wouldn't be a bigot.

There is also a thing called Mortal sin and lighter sins. This guy commited an evil, evil act, and he will pay for it.

but mortal sins can be forgiven.

Im not saying gays are evil. Im saying what they do is commit evil. I do the same thing if I sin, yet it doesnt mean im judging.

so they were born in a manner that was sinful, quite the sadistic god.

Im judging evil acts, whether by me or by them.

but they aren't evil acts. there isn't anything objectively evil about homosexual sex. 2 consenting adults practicing safe sex harms nobody.

If I was commiting evil, and I had a freind, I would want the freind to tell me what I was doing was wrong.

but there is no objective wrongness in homosexuality.

" God is fictional "

Of course. Not to me. the body, the world is to complex, and I believe in him with all my heart madness, and nothing you can say will get me to think otherwise.

that's sad. the thing is that i'm the opposite. i don't believe in a god because the body, the world is too perfectly explained by science and to include a god would be supurfulous. i lack belief in any deity with all my mind. if you provided me with some evidence that consistently backed up the existence of your or any deity, i would change my mind.

You will see after death, when your face to face with him.

quite the arrogant statement.

And I did not say or think your evil at all. I have no clue who you are or what you do.

but you would believe i'm a fool...

peace.,

isn't something that comes from a lack of logic.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Madness, please may I ask you qoute one at a time, I cannot respond to all, I dont have time.

Christians can commite crimes, as can others, of the lighter kind and have repentance. Hypocracy, is what God knows, since I do not see the heart, as God reads hearts.

Dont try and trap me in that corner, I dont believe your smart enough, but I do sense that you have to always be unsincere, so these arguments go nowhere.

Heres what sincerity is.

Show me the article about the penguins, I want to read it. I still believe in possesion though.

Athiest might be humble, but somewhere they have learned it from.

( self absorbed penance )

No, thats not true. Not if you have a n
knowledge of your ntohingness.

Humility is a Christian virtue.

Self absorbment is pride driven. But you can believe what you want. You yourself has self love, and if you say you dont have any left in you, then you are perfect madness already.

Madness in your soul?

You dont have a soul. You exist on earth as a nothing, that will perish in darkness after death. You have no belief of eternity or God.

Have you rebelled before you picked this user name? or what is this madness. God sees whats in your heart, so ill let him decide.

" you will think im a fool "

I love your soul and will always pray for you. I love you as much as my own family, because thats what God calls us to do.

He says be angels.

even evil people know how to love their own, but be perfect as you father, love your enemy and do good to those who persicute you.

I will think about you when im off this computue, which will be soon and never forget you or anybody I meet.

peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Since alot of souls don't want to believe in Christ, I beg of you that when these things start to happen which are Biblical, Believe in him before its too late.

When you see the microchip forced on all people.

When the Antichirst, a man, who probably will sit in the Vatican from the prophecy of Lasalett, joins all faiths into one under himself.

This stuff is in chapter 13, so once you see it happen, know he is the Lord.

Im not going to reply to this thread just keep this stuff in you minds. Alot seek proof, and it will be given through prophecy, but even so some will still deny Christ because they dont want to worship God.

If the prophecies in Lasalett are correct the antichrist should begin his reign in somewhere near 2016 their public life for three years.

Now Lasalett was a major approved prophecy in 1800s, she Mary propecied these things.

Go read on Htoo twins, the two twelve year olds who fit this prophecy perfectly almost, they gained notice in 1999, I saw them on the news.

She said Him and his brothers will gain notice at the age of 12 which they were in 1999, and then will go back into hiding until I gues they are 30 since he will mock Christs life.

And go read lasalett please, and see if these two dont fit the prophecy perfectly, I dont believe I seen these two on the news for no reason, and they were wicked children.

So Christians who read this, prepare to suffer a true Martrdom, and prepare your souls, but at the same time live in joy and out of sin unlike me.

God Bless.

man you preach stupidity. ill just ask you one question. prove to me that god exist?? if you can do that ill be a believer. i highly doubt you can prove nothing exist. good luck

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

I can't because I don't believe in absolutes. People are as evil as you want them to be, and as good as you wish they were.

No, people are as good or as evil as they themselves want to be - their choice, not mine or yours.

I didn't believe the terrorist bomber was evil before he blew humans and (hopefully) himself to pieces. He made a decision and he himself commited an evil act on his own, he pays for that decision. It wouldn't matter if I thought him evil or good before the act.

.........Whirlwind

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Even if you are right and there is no God I would still want to live life as a Christian.

Big ups to that!! I feel exactly the same way..

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It bothers me a great deal to see these kinds of posts on the end of the world, and to be honest one would think that those that actually walk around telling everyone how christian they were would instead of labeling and slapping the sinner tag on everyone would actually stop and start practicing what it is they are supposed to believe in order to prepare for the second coming.

to bash a homosexual and tell them they are wicked will get you absolutly no where ever. Telling an atheist that they are wrong for not believing in God will never get you anywhere as well. So why bother? why can you not just say i believe your path to be wrong and leave it at that. Once you have professed what you believe it isnt up to oyu to convert them or change them that is between the almighty and them. If you lived the life you were supposed to and in accordance to your beliefs you would never have to say you are wrong to anyone. The example of your life would be more than enough to bring them to you. When they saw all the various blessings in your life they would want to know how it is you got them. What it is you did that they werent doing.

Jesus is truth i feel you are afraid and unsure of what it is you believe to be honest. To be honest it sounds like all you are doing on here is repeating that which your pastor is telling you to say honestly. None of your responses are well reasoned and logically thought out. You use the term "wicked" to describe an awful lot on here and this concept of lesser and greater sin i find to be quite amusing. seeing as everywhere it is ever talked about sin=sin period it is a human perception that labels one as greater than another, and that the only unforgivible one is blaspheming the Holy Spirit. And it is the most extreme presumption to put yourself in a place to where you can judge someone elses behavior.

Am i christian yes i am do i belong to achurch or orginazation? no i dont the cheif reason being is i have been behind the scenes in many and it is all the same, politicing with one another cutting one another down innapropriate use of funds the list goes on. Now if i am supposed to believe the things i say i believe then why would i want to surround myself with such things, all they do is bring out the worst in you. The sad truth is i have seen more homosexuals and atheists with more solid heart wrought compassion than many christians most of whom love little more than to condemn other people to hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join