It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The signs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Since alot of souls don't want to believe in Christ, I beg of you that when these things start to happen which are Biblical, Believe in him before its too late.

When you see the microchip forced on all people.

When the Antichirst, a man, who probably will sit in the Vatican from the prophecy of Lasalett, joins all faiths into one under himself.

This stuff is in chapter 13, so once you see it happen, know he is the Lord.

Im not going to reply to this thread just keep this stuff in you minds. Alot seek proof, and it will be given through prophecy, but even so some will still deny Christ because they dont want to worship God.

If the prophecies in Lasalett are correct the antichrist should begin his reign in somewhere near 2016 their public life for three years.

Now Lasalett was a major approved prophecy in 1800s, she Mary propecied these things.

Go read on Htoo twins, the two twelve year olds who fit this prophecy perfectly almost, they gained notice in 1999, I saw them on the news.

She said Him and his brothers will gain notice at the age of 12 which they were in 1999, and then will go back into hiding until I gues they are 30 since he will mock Christs life.

And go read lasalett please, and see if these two dont fit the prophecy perfectly, I dont believe I seen these two on the news for no reason, and they were wicked children.

So Christians who read this, prepare to suffer a true Martrdom, and prepare your souls, but at the same time live in joy and out of sin unlike me.

God Bless.

Edn

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Anything we do to ourself is our own doing be it microchips or otherwise, sitting there and saying its the end of the world as said in the bible is silly as we have the power to stop almost anything if we really want to.

If god(s) do exist I don't think they would particularly like me as id treat them no different than I would another human or any other plant or animal, although that said they apparently love everyone so how could they not like me, in which case they would accept me no matter what I believe. But then that goes against the whole "believe in god or go to hell" stuff which means half the stuff your* talking about is a load of made up crap, god cant love everyone but at the same time reject them.

Anyway if god(s)/Jesus/Christ whoever (all the same person apparently) exist(ed) us destroying ourself doesn't prove anything other than were not as smart as we thought we were. God(s) can prove to me that it is the nice being(s) people try to make it out as when i die or beforehand if it/they like.

*you being religion in general

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So, if you are true Christians, why do you allow church to be such a money grabbing whore? You have no respect for your faith? I would demand from them to reform or simply build new churches without political filth inside.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i find it really amusing how every generation of Christians think the worlds going to end in their life.
it really does show stupidly.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The world isn't going anywhere.

Prophecy is nothing but guessing.

Case in point, someone here on the board prophecied that there would be a major volcanic eruption and/or earthquake here in California by yesterday.

I know I sleep hard, but not that hard, and there was no earthquake, no volcano, nothing.

Why are some of you Christians so in love with the idea of death and destruction that you have to wish it on us constantly?

There is no god, no Jesus, no afterlife and no antichrist.

Get over it already. Learn to live your life now, while you have it, because there is no heaven and you won't get a second chance.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Get over it already. Learn to live your life now, while you have it, because there is no heaven and you won't get a second chance.

Not caring about (stressing about) money or material things, that is enjoying life; there is freedom in that.

Being able to sleep at night because you give more than you take, that is healthy.

Humbling yourself, deflating your ego to believe there is something bigger and smarter than you, that is good for society.

Having a good retirement plan, even if you think we dont need it, that is smart.

Even if you are right and there is no God I would still want to live life as a Christian.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
So, if you are true Christians, why do you allow church to be such a money grabbing whore? You have no respect for your faith? I would demand from them to reform or simply build new churches without political filth inside.

Churches are money grabbing whores ?

My friend the government is a money grabbing whore. Churches are not just taking in money and blowing it on wars. Churches use there money for good.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
The world isn't going anywhere.

There is no god, no Jesus, no afterlife and no antichrist.

What do you live for ?

How do you take the next step in your life thinking, there is no god or afterlife. Are you just a blank page with no personality.

Do you believe we came from nothing and will go back to nothing, man thats depressing.

Have hope that your life means something, you will find it easier to live day by day

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Why does there have to be a guy in the sky to have a good and fulfilling life?

I feel sorry for people who can't live life on its own terms, who have to create something more because they are afraid to live life on its own terms.

Life is to pass on your genes. And to learn while you're here. I'm always learning. I take care of my kids and live so that they can live and grow up into happy adults and carry on our genetic legacy.

What's wrong with that?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Humbling yourself, deflating your ego to believe there is something bigger and smarter than you, that is good for society.

someone bigger: most of the NBA
someone smarter: plenty of scientists

believing that you have the right religion is actually the opposite of deflating your ego.

Even if you are right and there is no God I would still want to live life as a Christian.

and i'd rather live life as a secular humanist, we have a better track record for treating women, homosexuals, and minorities properly.

christianity is be good because i said so
atheism is be good because it's logically sound

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
People have been announcing the apocalypse and the second coming of jesus since 2 000 years now...don't you ever get tired???

if your lucky you'll realise that jesus does not exist, that he will therefore never come back, and that your wasting your time and brain storage space with fairytales written by people that lived in terrible conditions and didn't have a clue about how anything worked.

If god really wrote the bible through select people, it would not be riddled with contradictions, inconsistencies and tons of events that go against the laws of physics and general scientific knowledge. After all if god created the universe, he would have known about gravity, photons, photosynthesis, since he invented the stuff, and would not write a whole chapter that defies his own laws (such as light being made before the stars, or the existance of a firmament, the earth being young and flooded by miles of water, etc)

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wow.

The bible has contradictions in the protesant bibles, that is why they translated them wrong, thats because satan created the protesant movement as predicted by Timothy

" Unless the revolt come fiirst"

About the apoclypse.

Chapter 13 talks about the micro chip, this chip is now used in animals and us soon, but to do this they have to do stuff like creat 9/11 and force more communistic laws on us.

You guys I dont feel have a clue that this country is run by Communist, freemasons.

The washington monument is a satanic symbol of ancient egypt.

Thats why its on the dollar bill, with the eye of satan over it, telling us that Their God is money and materialism.

So this country is probably the babylon that decieves the nation.

I wonder if government agents dont come on this website trying to act like they dont know whats going on to make us look crazy.

" Why do you have to believe God to have fullfilling life "

Because he created our bodies, and wants to give us a true happiness, not a shallow existence.

The body is to complex, they way we are born, male female, the anti bodies that fight desieses.

We have I think trillions of cells in our bodies, and Scientists have said that the simplest cell cotains over 5,000 pages of incyclepdia britanica of information.

Its to complex, and deep. Like Dogs, they represent Gids unconditional love to their owners.

But I guess it takes Gods grace to see all of this.

God Bless.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
The bible has contradictions in the protesant bibles, that is why they translated them wrong, thats because satan created the protesant movement as predicted by Timothy

" Unless the revolt come fiirst"

No comment. Protestants (not protesants) are just another group of christians that have slightly different beliefs than the rest, they aren't any more evil than catholics or whatever...

Chapter 13 talks about the micro chip, this chip is now used in animals and us soon, but to do this they have to do stuff like creat 9/11 and force more communistic laws on us.

Revelations talk about "the mark of the beast", not about microchips, 9/11, or a NWO.

You guys I dont feel have a clue that this country is run by Communist, freemasons.

I don't think you know what communism is. The USA would be totally different than it is now if it was run by communists, believe me.

The washington monument is a satanic symbol of ancient egypt.

Pagan, not satanic. Unless you consider anything that does not correspond to your church's belief to be satanic.

Because he created our bodies, and wants to give us a true happiness, not a shallow existence.

Considering how miserable most people are, and how unhappy they are even in developped countries, because they always have something to moan about, either your god simply doesn't exist, or he fails.

We have I think trillions of cells in our bodies, and Scientists have said that the simplest cell cotains over 5,000 pages of incyclepdia britanica of information.

Wait, I thought Science came from satan?

Its to complex, and deep. Like Dogs, they represent Gids unconditional love to their owners.

Dogs do not show "unconditional love" to their owners, they are social animals and in nature live in packs, to them you are simply the pack leader that deserves obediance and respect.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I say he's right. What happens if those signs come, what you still wont believe? What happens when a rocks hits the earth and locus come out. Even more promising what happens when Jesus flys out of the clouds? You going to pray then? Maybe it'd be too late. Faith is the key to finding God and Jesus (Jesus is God Son, not God himself) Free will is why your on earth. They're wont be any actual proof that there are here. Life After death is a big gamble, how you live it is your choice.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The Schumaker-Levy Nine comet was a sign. Shows that it really can happen on Earth, as it did on Jupiter.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
The Schumaker-Levy Nine comet was a sign. Shows that it really can happen on Earth, as it did on Jupiter.

Not really. It shows that giant planets like jupiter actually absorb comets preventing them from coming near earth. In any case that scenario has happened many times before so it's not a sign.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blitz
My friend the government is a money grabbing whore. Churches are not just taking in money and blowing it on wars. Churches use there money for good.

For good? Like the catholic church having a $600 million dollar settlement because their priests molested kids?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
Considering how miserable most people are, and how unhappy they are even in developped countries, because they always have something to moan about, either your god simply doesn't exist, or he fails.

Really now, I thank the Lord that we have sickness and hunger, death and destruction, wars and rape.

Such great gifts! How could I possibly enjoy the good without the bad? Could I enjoy health if I had never been sick, or seen another person sick? Could I possibly enjoy the relative peace I live in had I not seen war?

How can you recognize good if you have no concept of the bad?

Would we appreciate and enjoy a warm and sunny spring day if we had never been cold and wet?

You say the Lord has failed! How pitiful and sad your life must be to have such a view. I feel so sad for you, and yet you are an example to me of how a mind can be sour, how a soul can wrestle with life (and you are or you wouldn’t feel the need to comment on these discussions) and for that I thank you and the Lord for making my pain seem small.

How boring the life you would lead! No pain, no suffering, no benchmark to judge what is good and pleasurable! No variety, only good that we can’t see for lack of contrast. How sad.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Mankind rejected God and what He says. Hence we live in a fallen world with many bad things. We are being shown what a world that has rejected God is like.

Think about this for a minute. I wonder what God has prevented? that we will only find out about in eterntiy.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Free will.

think what that means for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join