It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Free or Die Hard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I thought it was a great action movie by Bruce Willis. Plot was okay. Acting was good. What I didn't like was when that um Matt that boy pretending to be scared about his "father" dying begging for access to stealing a car. Love the F35 scene versus the semi truck, thought it was ridiculous that the pilot would get so close and under a falling bridge to destroy it. He really must have issues there.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's called "Die Hard 4.0" out here.

Thanks for the spoillers grrrrrr!

Just kidding! I'll go and see it over teh next week I should imagine.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Not as good as the first die hard but good all the same

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Took my son to see it yesterday. We both loved it. In some ways, I thought it was at least the equal to, if not better than, the first one.

The first one had Alan Rickman (Awesome bad guy
), and the advantage of being the first with the concept. But this one was a terrific movie, great effects and directing, and Willis at his wiseass/hardcase best. An ideal "big screen" movie, meaning a good one to see now rather than wait for the DVD.

Just as a disclaimer, I'm a big Bruce Willis fan, so your enjoyment may vary.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I didn't get a chance to see it this weekend but I can't wait to go see it soon! I know I'll enjoy this one. Bruce Willis rocks!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't know guys, I thought it sucked!

It was the most convoluted and ridiculous action movie I've ever seen. First of all the computer hacker kid was so annoying he gave me a headache. John McLain works better by himself. In the case of the third movie Samuel L. Jackson's character had the right kind of chemistry to go with McLain, but this kid acting all wimpy and McLain acting tough, man it got old after ten minutes. Second, the movie was too spread out, with too much going on. Third, that super hot Asian chick got whacked-out too early and she was really the only reason to watch the movie. She should have been McLain's partner. And fourth, that jet sequence was so beyond ridiculous it was beyond ridiculous.

There is such a thing as too much action, or action just for the sake of action. This Die Hard wasn't even close to the other three IMO.

In my opinion MI:3 was far and away a smarter and better action movie.

Peace

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I don't know guys, I thought it sucked!

that super hot Asian chick got whacked-out too early and she was really the only reason to watch the movie. She should have been McLain's partner.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Dr Love]

Gee... You just made me wanna go out and see it all over

again!!

new topics

top topics

join