It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez attacks US, meets Putin in Moscow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ste2652

Exactly. You see, their goals are different. And that's precisely why they won't be able to agree on how to tackle the US. China knows that if anything bad happened to America, they'd be sunk too. If China and the US go, so does Russia. It's a domino effect in a world that's becoming ever-more linked together.

On the contrary, with a weakened U.S. economically, and militarilly they can all achieve the goals they have in mind, and they can do this, or at least try together.

BTW, China, and some other countries have been already setting up a "new economy" in which the dollar will not be the main currency, so 'when" the U.S. is affected by this change, these countries won't be affected as much.

Even Putin himself has called for a new Global currency to achieve this and all these countries have been working on making this "new global currency" a reality.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust
No, China is using Capitalism for their Communist system to stay afloat..
..and USA is using Communistm for their capitalism system to stay afloat..

You know --- this is a winner thesys.

How in the world is the U.S. using Communism to stay afloat?

I'll just have to disagree with your claim.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I might get bashed for saying this, but i believe that these anti American ideas are based off of simple jealousy. Chavez states the American culture is taking over the world as if its a conspiracy. The United States government doesn't have control over what people like or dislike. Overall, other parts of the world want to try out the American culture and it's not a plan to take over other countries.

<< 1   >>

join