It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking the 19 Hijackers - At least 9 of them survived 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How could they survive? Can you say stolen identities and frame-up?
Just like the anthrax mailings that tried to frame arabs.

Waleed Alshehri
Still Alive

Wail Alshehri
Still alive

Mohamed Atta
Still Alive

Abdulaziz Alomari
Still Alive

Khalid Almihdhar
Still Alive

Salem Alhazmi
Still Alive

Marwan Al-Shehhi
Still Alive11

Saeed Alghamdi
Still Alive

Ahmed Alnami
Still Alive

SEE PHOTOS AND MORE INFO BELOW

www.welfarestate.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The count is up one since I last posted on this.

I wonder what made him come forward?

Actually seeing Atta's name there I question the reliability of this particular story. Also, one of the living men accused of being a hijacker is purported to have died later in a plane crash. Not all of the wrongly accused are 'still living'. Need to compare notes!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I believe that is another thread all together...

NVM...

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Milk]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't know if I can quite buy that...... many people have the same names, especially in Islamic cultures..

But it's possible that pre-arranged identities had been set up in order to provide the cover-up story (if you believe that conspiracy) example the miracle Mohammed Atta passport.

but those guys pictured there, whatever their names were, died on those planes...(remember tape of Atta or guy playing Atta boarding the flight)

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Don't you find it very interesting that names and photos of 19 alleged terrorist hijackers could be displayed on tv news so soon after 9/11 UNLESS it was known ahead of time who was going to be blamed?

PNAC (Project for New American Century) called for a NEW Pearl Harbor and 9/11 was it.

War in Afghanistan was planned in advance of 9/11. (Soviet Union/Russia softened up the Afghan resistance first.)

None of the alleged hijackers even came from Afghanistan or Iraq yet we invaded those two nations and who's next?

Syria? Iran?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm curious as to how they got the pictures of the other members of the attack. I mean if the identities have been stolen, and the pictures were released days after the attack, couldn't they have just put anyone that looked Arab? I would think it would take them at least a few weeks for them to verify the identity and get the pictures of them.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Click on my sig ossama confession.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
lol dirtydevil

i clicked on the link

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"Tracking the 19 Hijackers - At least 9 of them survived 9/11"

"If that's not an act of Allah, then I don't know what is."--From DirtyDevils sig, osama confession.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The secret service can't just always be right... :-D

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
Don't you find it very interesting that names and photos of 19 alleged terrorist hijackers could be displayed on tv news so soon after 9/11 UNLESS it was known ahead of time who was going to be blamed?

Not necessarily. It only takes minutes on the airlines' computers to check the passenger manifests for obviously Arab passengers on the planes that were lost. As for the photos of the guys' faces.... hmmm, I don't know about that one for sure. The guys who had legal immigrant status or green cards could have the photos on their IDs posted very quickly. If all 19 hijackers had IDs like that the US Government had access to, then I could understand it being quickly and easily found as well.

It's obvious that some of these guys were using stolen identities to get into the US. I've read that some of the guys whose identities were stolen had no idea their names were being plastered across the US on TV and in newspapers after Sept. 11, 2001, until they were found "still alive"!

Now the big question is, what were those guys' real names? (Not that it matters at this point, other than finding out who they knew that might still be alive and planning other atrocities.)

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
DONT THE FAMOUS WORDS OF A MAN FALSELY ACCUSED AND USED BY THE DARK POWRS THAT BE SOUND FAMILIAR...YES LEE HARVEY OSWALD THE WORLDS MOST FAMOUS PATSY NOW HAS 19 NEW PATSY TO PLAY WITH IN HEAVEN...AND THE FACT THAT THE INTACT PASSPORT OF MOHAMED ATTA WAS PLUCKED FROM THE RUBBLE AFTER BURNING AT 1500 DEGREES !!! JUST ONE MORE FREAKIN MIRACLE...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP

PNAC (Project for New American Century) called for a NEW Pearl Harbor and 9/11 was it.

War in Afghanistan was planned in advance of 9/11. (Soviet Union/Russia softened up the Afghan resistance first.)

None of the alleged hijackers even came from Afghanistan or Iraq yet we invaded those two nations and who's next?

Syria? Iran?

or unless they had the flight manifest and matched all the names to suspected expired visas. shouldn't have taken as long as it did, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
hey PUpp the war for conquer in Afghanistan was never planned in advance before 9/11. The only plan was a covert war against Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
The only plan was a covert war against Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.

And the mission became overthrow of the Taliban regime while the catchcry from Bush was "Osama bin Laden - dead or alive" as the most expensive posse in US history set out.

15 months later, Bush said he didn't think much about Osama any more. They must have patched things up a little: forgiveness is good and you don't want a big rift between the Bushes and the bin Ladens, that's not good for business.

Osama bin Laden and his doubles are still brought out occasionally on video for PR purposes, by the Bush administration. America is clean and wholesome once again.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I AGREE COMPLETELY WITH MASKED AVATER AND HIS "IT ISNT GOOD FOR BUSINESS" THEORY. EVEYONE HAS A FINGER IN THE PIE HERE, BUSH SNR, BUSH JNR, BIN LADEN, THE ROTHSCHILDS EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO GAIN

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I heard a story that one of the supposed hijackers was actually in Saudi Arabia at the time so went to the Embassy to find out what was happening. Also that another works for Morracan Airlines as a pilot. You would of thought that a suspected hijacker would not be allowed to work for an international airline.

Any confirms on this?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDog
You would of thought that a suspected hijacker would not be allowed to work for an international airline.

It's just someone with a similar name (see service.spiegel.de...).

new topics

top topics

join