It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this fake... I hope it is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am scared lol

Seems to have had alot of views

www.youtube.com...

What you think people?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Fear not, this is the work of director Chris Cunningham, a truely great artist in my opinion, i love his videos for Bjork "All is full of love" and Aphex Twin "Come to daddy" among others.

Oh and about this video in particularly its Rubber Johnny.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Jumpei]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
thanks for the info, the mouth movments really had me going lol

can sleep easy now

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here is a more full video that shows the Warp production. Very scary stuff, don't watch it alone.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
ahh love the above video hehe, very matrix in some parts

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry but LMAO!

I don't know what that was. But the first being did not appear to me the same as the second(the "talking" one) . And the voice was well, ridiculous, imo.

There is a part two, but I'm on dialup, and my connection freaks out if I stay on youtube too long.

Was entertaining though, if only for a minute and a half.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that there is a condom going onto a penis in this video?!?!?!
the condom has "rubber johnny" written on it.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Has anyone noticed that there is a condom going onto a penis in this video?!?!?!
the condom has "rubber johnny" written on it.

read the wiki...

en.wikipedia.org...

I had actually forgotten about rubber johnny, never seen any of the vids, as my dialup sux, but remember when the vids were circulating...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
is this saying that alien hybrids are crazy ravers who snort space drugs and have lots of orgies in the underground bases? If so it makes me think of the dialogue in Fear and Loathing in las vegas during the hotel lizard scene when he was tripping.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jumpei
Fear not, this is the work of director Chris Cunningham, a truely great artist in my opinion, i love his videos for Bjork "All is full of love" and Aphex Twin "Come to daddy" among others.

Oh and about this video in particularly its Rubber Johnny.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Jumpei]

aphex twin is a genius.. his music videos are so f'ed up, but his tracks he creates are gold, if your into cracked out drug influenced electronica. But yea this video also freaked me out when i saw it also, the music video i mean.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Here is a more full video that shows the Warp production. Very scary stuff, don't watch it alone.

Even his live sets, are freaky at points, but must be one of hell of a trip during one of his shows.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This seems to show up in this forum every once in a while. Freaked me out at first, but it's easily become one of my favorite music vids

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't know...maybe it's just me...but very few...and I do mean very few things actually scare me. My fears are very, very limited. Maybe that's scary by itself. These clips were more humorous to me than anything else. Not funny, but humorous.

KTK

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Aphex twin on ATS made my year.

top topics

join