It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you tell a U.F.O from a plane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I.m new to this but i would just like to know how to tell a U.F.O from a regular plane. If anyone has any suggestions on how to tell the difference, then please make a post here.

- Thank-you!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Are you for real, or FOR REAL!
But to make this post more meaningful and helpful, also not to break any of the rules of ATS posting commandments. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. If you can not Indentify the said object that is flying, guess what it is.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Very simple, if you dont recognize it as a plane it is a UFO.
But, most planes should have beacons so that allready a first sign. I doubt UFO's use them, but hen again. I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You need to start looking up and watching planes more often. You will see that they generally move in a forward direction. If it's a jet you won't hear it until its far passed from over head. Motorized aircraft with a propeller your more opt to hear while closer to your overhead.

UFO's stereotypically move multi-directional at the switch of a hat. Lights are often reported but if a UFO is trying to hide from our civilization why would they advertise themselves? They wouldn't. Thirdly watch out for satellites at night, very slow moving silent aircraft. They always move in one direction as well though.

Even if you think you've identified the craft keep watching it. One time I saw what I thought was a jet freeze in the sky and become a star!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
no i mean if it is flying in the sky and it is night time and its far away

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules406
no i mean if it is flying in the sky and it is night time and its far away

Duh, then you cant see it as it is night time and far away, lol

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ok my turn...If it looks like a plane its a plane, if you dont know what it is its a UFO or unidentified flying object.

new topics

top topics

join