It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real fathers for justice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
this is the splitter group from "fathers for justice" who were the dads dressed as super-heros, fighting for their rights to be able to see their children and have been let down by the legal system in the u.k.
my personal thoughts are
having suffered this problem for almost 7years and now having my child live with me, more power too them for speaking up and making the problem known to the u.k. and hopefully around the globe, i know 1 father and son from new zealand who are suffering this nightmare, it is a global problem and needs stopped.
hopefully these guys will keep protesting peacefully and stop this nightmare that the children and dads are suffering.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Gee do I know this guy in New Zealand ?
Maybe I could help him ?

Well I don't condemn anyone. I am not in a position to judge men who do crazy stuff. In a crazy situation we all have to find our own way to cope. Griping about it on ATS not only helps me cope with my rage, but also helps to expose the ridiculous hypocrisies we fight against.

It is global. As Major Malfunction notes, women also get screwed in the system and it is the system which is manifestly unjust.

Society needs to demand no fault access to take the acrimony out of custodial battles.

This is no different from how some countries have succeeded in creating justice through no fault divorce. With no fault divorce, you simply have a rule that says so long as you agree that the relationship has broken down, there is no benefit from squabbling because you both end up with an equal and just distribution.

This winner takes all approach to access and custody merely empowers the custdial parent to use a child as a weapon and in the process harm the child.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

It is global. As Major Malfunction notes, women also get screwed in the system and it is the system which is manifestly unjust.

Society needs to demand no fault access to take the acrimony out of custodial battles.

well said mr.gunson

the main point of showing this video is,
1 voice is not enough on this matter and when my daughter and i was suffering this, i had no one to turn too and i felt like i was fighting on my own but now there is groups who hopefully will have peaceful protests and make some one stop this torture, for the children and estranged parent.
i am hoping a few people who are going through this nightmare will see this video and give them a bit of hope for justice.

sr.gunson
if you can help my NZ friend at the start of next week
i would be very happy

good luck

join