It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish UFO (pic)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OK guys, This pic is one of my own.

What do you all think? Is it a bug, bird, UFO, photochop job, balloon flare

The pic was taken with a Kodak DX-3500 digital camera. The pic was from our 2004 Europe vacation. It was taken in Poland.

That's as much info as I want to give. I think a good image analysis will help clear our heads of the GR thread,.. back to business, right?

Here is the pic as uploaded to photobucket:
i182.photobucket.com...

(In case you missed it it's top right/center
)

edit punctuation

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

mod edit: Please read this link-ATTN: Image Size Guidelines

[edit on 29-6-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
id say a bird of some sort....

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
worst pic ever

this is not a one liner

dfdsfsdfsdf

peace

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Since the object is so small, I can't give any definite answer to what it is, but could be a bird, helicopter, plane, etc., etc.,....

It is apparent though that it is really there, and pretty far away from the camera.

Could be anything really.

Originally posted by Unplugged
worst pic ever

Well, not really. I have seen much worse. At least it is a decent resolution, although the object is too far away to see anything distinguishing about it. And no way to reference it with anything else. (No apparent birds nearby)

[edit on 6/28/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You can't make any kind of conclusion with that picture. It could be a bird, plane, ufo or superman. It's possible it is a ufo but there is no way to tell because there is so little detail.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't understand why there is so much confusion. This is OBVIOUSLY a UFO since it does appear to be flying and we are unable to identify it. The question should be is if this is of extraterrestrial origin or not.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Wizard_1988]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
if someone sneezed and I didn't see the chucks flying through the air, someone showed me a pic of it, it would be a classic ufo

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Seriously dude, that object it too small and undetailed for anyone to interpret as anything, so what is the meaning showing us this picture?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
worst pic ever

this is not a one liner

dfdsfsdfsdf

peace

And I get points removed for (...) like this? Dude, shut the (...) up.

````````````````````
Vulgar language removed.

please read 1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The object is only about 6 pixels long, which makes it effectively impossible to identify. It could easily be a bird.

No anomaly.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Best guess?

Bug flying through the courtyard.

Oh! Poland!

Make that: Kielbasa flying through the courtyard.

Maybe perogi.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Looks more like a helicopter to me.

I would say that the women in red seems to be the alien in this photo

[edit on 28/6/07 by madwalrus911]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker
OK guys, This pic is one of my own.

What do you all think? Is it a bug, bird, UFO, photochop job, balloon flare

The pic was taken with a Kodak DX-3500 digital camera. The pic was from our 2004 Europe vacation. It was taken in Poland.

That's as much info as I want to give. I think a good image analysis will help clear our heads of the GR thread,.. back to business, right?

(In case you missed it it's top right/center
)

edit punctuation

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

Hey Cracker.
Don't let them get you down. Most of the crap these guys call "towers" and "Lunar Military Bases" in other pictures, look just about the same as that object in your photo.
And, most of the time, I am scratching my head, saying, "It looks like a smudge to me!"
Thanks for submitting the pic.

H

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the responses guys...

The thing that always got me about the picture was the amount of background sky saturation of the object relative to objects in the foreground. It appears to me that the object looks further away from the lens than the two towers behind the wall.

I'm ruling out plane or 'copter because I know for certain there were none in frame at the time. It took me a while to line up the shot,... I didn't just raise the cam and take a shot.

I think we've narrowed it down to either a bird or UFO... Unfortunately I don't think we can say either way due to it's small size.

Do you guys think it appears to be closer to the camera, or further from the camera than the 2 towers in the picture?

btw Thanks Horrificus,... (I get points either way
) muhahah

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't know why is there a need to stretch things SOO0oo much. Yesterday there was that other guy who called normal clouds, ufos...
If you find this teeny weeny invisible smudge in the pic significant then all pics in the world, of past/present and future have an ufo (and an alien) in them. Proof at last !!

C'mon guys raise the standard of ATS at least above 0 level

If you are so enthusiastic about aliens, do some original sky watching, you may bump into something.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
I don't know why is there a need to stretch things SOO0oo much. Yesterday there was that other guy who called normal clouds, ufos...
If you find this teeny weeny invisible smudge in the pic significant then all pics in the world, of past/present and future have an ufo (and an alien) in them. Proof at last !!

C'mon guys raise the standard of ATS at least above 0 level

If you are so enthusiastic about aliens, do some original sky watching, you may bump into something.

LOL! Try slowing down and reading "rock solid brain"... Nowhere did I attempt to pass this pic off as an alien mothership. As a matter of fact I havn't mentioned aliens at all in this thread. I was hoping for some constructive input on a pic that I've been wondering about for a while.
Alas ATS seems to have turned into a playground for egomaniacs and know-it-alls.

Idiots like you are the reason people are reluctant to post ANYTHING on these boards anymore...

later solid-rock brain

edit sp

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
LOL
No one's buying my teeny weeny smudge so lets start insulting some of them and keep pushing my thread??

I wonder why you couldn't see the constructive part in my post: Go out and do some real skywatching, stop posting smudges/bugs/dust and 2 pixel wide birds.

Hmm..another one goes on the ignore today.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This is whats there. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

This is whats there. Nothing more.

The strange thing is, that the landing gear seems to be down. The rail guns seem to be extended and powered up.
Weird that the insignia on the side of the craft is so ornate!

Very interesting!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Okay, great guys.... you've convinced me!

I agree this object can't be resolved further. I knew if anyone could help me out on this it'd be the concise, scientific and objective analysis I'd get here only at ATS.

You guys have done a bang-up job with this one, bravo!...

edit, nah

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join